teehehe
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have lots of female friends

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    They are some really nice guys on here who aren't all about the *kitten* and then there's the others..
    Im friends with a lot of the first variety.. :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Can girls just be friends with guys or do you all at some point just want in our pants?

Just curious, no offense meant.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I don't have those thoughts about the other girls I am comfortable with. I only feel that way with my wife.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    I don’t know. I don’t really trust a man that doesn’t want to get in my pants. What’s wrong with him?

@cherchezlafemme13 Why do you think that? Nothing wrong with him. He's just being respectful.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    I have guy friends who are in a relationship and who at some point admitted wanting to sleep with me but we just laughed it off and told him it's not gonna happen.. we're still friends though. I guess it'll always be in guys' heads (pun intended) to want to sleep with women, friends or not, so it's up to us to set boundaries.

Not really fair to lump all men into one category. I set my own boundaries, and I'd never lead a woman on to the point of thinking I'd want to do that. The only woman I've ever slept with is my wife, and I don't think I want to change that.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    JDMac82 wrote: »
    i have a lot of friends that are girls, just that nothing more. besides i have my own pants...... haha

some just cant be friends, just like some girls cant just be friends, they want in guys pants too.

Those girls don’t want in your pants, they just want you to want in theirs

But I dont wear skinny jeans............................. haha
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Sure it is possible, but I accept it is possibly not possible for everybody. I guess to me it falls into the same category as staying friends with an ex, never been able todo that but some people can.

One of my best friends is male. Nothing ever happened between us even if we had to share beds (stuff up in reservations) and we have been friends for over 20 years. It should be noted that his wife and my husband, which we both met long after we'd become friends have a lot in common with our friend. i.e. my husband and my friend share certain characteristics and do his wife and I. My friend and I used to joke it is that our friendship is the result of a faulty batch of matches. The ingredient to spark is missing.

Last year one of my BFF's got married. Her husband's best man is female. I totally see a similar dynamic there as with my male friend and I.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It is possible... As long as both people in the friendship are clear and comfy about it...
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    True. happens to me all the time with my friend....
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yes they can be friends*. Here's the catch though: if she wants sex, it'll happen. The man will not say no.

Any argument is feeble at best.

So true
    Eta..in a lot of those friendships. Not all