5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• traceyfrederick
    traceyfrederick Posts: 20 Member
    just found this thread. I am 5.11". my SW was 225, CW is 200 GW is 180. The pictures are amazing and it's great knowing we are looking at woman our height. Keep going all and thank you for posting.
  • JayneNoor
    JayneNoor Posts: 16 Member
    I love this threat, but do all the photobucket users know that we can't see your photos - for instance, TallGirl1960, I would love to see your journey but this is all that shows sor63trc2p89.png
  • KetoZombies
    KetoZombies Posts: 63 Member
    5'11 this is so motivating!
  • ChrisQueen67
    ChrisQueen67 Posts: 22 Member
    I decided to just go cold turkey and start eating clean. Today was Day One. Feeling great about this decision, but it's late at night and to prepare mentally for tomorrow, I Googled "Before/After Photos" for my height. Ended up here...then I read one of my own earlier posts in this thread and realized I have been here before! Surge of enthusiasm and confidence to see all your lovely photos and read the stories. I'm baack, baby!

Height: 5'8.5" -- Age 52
    SW: 176.4 (yesterday morning)
    GW: 150 or less - not sure yet

26.4 lbs HAS to be doable. What so many of you have done inspires me SO much. It seems insurmountable, but it just HAS to be possible. Thank you to all posters here.

So I'm 5' 8" and SW 178. Based on my height I should be around 155-160 lbs. I've been to 160lbs and feel 155 would be too thin for me. Right now I just want to feel comfortable in my skin. I look forward to hearing about your journey.
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    fbmqdjqo2mui.jpeg

Lol - posted this as a Halloween costume success story but I’ll add it here, too, cuz I am starting to feel like Wonder Woman! (We all are - we can totally do this!)

40 years old, 5’9” and a “smidge”
    SW: 284
    CW: 171ish (middle pic was about 184-ish, I think)
    GW: 155ish - depends on how I can change with lifting.

Been “stuck” a bit (of my own making) cause work/travel has been crazy and my logging/tracking haven’t been precise but apparently I found my maintenance! But after this week I am back home for the foreseeable future so I will get back at it. Slow and steady wins the race and I know what I have to do!!

Congrats!!! You look stunning

• moaning_myrtle7
    moaning_myrtle7 Posts: 4 Member
    I can't wait to post my before and afters!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!