JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 21

Options

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,257 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    question??

I have noticed my hair is thinning, I currently eat around 1650 cals a day and I am losing slowly so I think its unlikely to be that I am eating too little if I eat any higher I am going to stop losing weight, or at the very least it will be lost at an even slower rate than now. (not that I have an issue losing slower but I think 1/4 - 1/2 lb a week is slow enough not to cause other issues such as hair loss)

I've started taking supplements and I am currently using a lotion recommended by the hairdresser to help stop hair loss .. but if it's nutritional then I doubt that it will help.
    So I am looking for ideas in foods that might be rich in "stuff?!?!" that's good for hair to help stop the loss. basically I am looking to attack the issue from all angles :)

I am hoping against all hopes I don't have to choose between thick hair and normal weight. I seriously can't afford to lose any more hair .. :-/

Other than bouts of sciatica I have no other medical issues that I know about .. so I am making the assumption that this is mainly a nutrition problem.

any help / ideas appreciated :)

• rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Here you go, @rparkerslim
    Could someone explain to me how the Spoiler feature works?

To Place a Spoiler:
    Type [ spoiler] (without the space) in front of whatever you want to hide.  Then [/ spoiler] after (again with no space).

To Read a Spoiler:
    Click on the "spoiler" button

The Purpose of Spoiler:
    In this context, is to shorten the length of the overall post.  People can read the information contained in the spoiler section (typically past results) if they are interested in learning more.

Thanks a bunch @40lbslighter

• sheilajean58
    sheilajean58 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    suebee143 wrote: »
    Round 12: 174
    Having trouble tracking, though. I get lazy by dinnertime and don't finish out the day.

Me too! I do finish it in the morning - but this is not as effective of course.