110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

1181920212224»

Replies

• Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    You look amazing!
  • Chanda2BFit
    Chanda2BFit Posts: 21 Member
    Wow! Great job! You look great!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    You look stunning. You resemble Lauren Conrad a lot!
  • twistersister141
    twistersister141 Posts: 12 Member
    Amazing job. You should be very proud of yourself. This is not an easy thing to do. I have reached a plateau after losing 24 pounds and I am trying to reduce calories to lose more weight. My scales have not changed in weeks. Any advice would be helpful?
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    You look so good! I have about 75 lbs to lose. I just hit the 2 week mark and have lost 10. You are so inspiring!

Thank you so much Lisa! It can be discouraging at times but it is so worth it. Stick to it :)
  • tiffany0127
    Joac41 wrote: »
    Hi you've done really well you look so good I have been trying a low carb diet for about 7 weeks but only lost about 8lb maybe I'm eating too much

I am a firm believer that different things work for different people. If it doesn’t feel right to you try something else, you need to find that balance.
  • tiffany0127
    You look amazing!

Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127
    Wow! Great job! You look great!

Thank you Chanda!
  • tiffany0127
    You look stunning. You resemble Lauren Conrad a lot!

Thank you! I hear Lauren Conrad A LOT. Lol. Ever since “The Hills” became popular people have told me that. A friend of mine saw a magazine cover one time and had to do a double take.
  • Atgomez31
    Atgomez31 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi what was you meals like and what did u cut off I'm starting my journey I'm 314 now I wanna start bringing that scale down
  • tiffany0127
    Atgomez31 wrote: »
    Hi what was you meals like and what did u cut off I'm starting my journey I'm 314 now I wanna start bringing that scale down

I did low carb/keto and tried to stay around 1500 calories per day. I cut out sugar, empty carbs, etc. and focused on healthy carbs, fat, and protein. You can do it!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Great work Tiffany. Enjoy the rest of your "new" life
  • kellymcadams
    kellymcadams Posts: 4 Member
    I had tears in my eyes reading your story. The tears come from happiness for you and the words that seem to be exactly where I am now. I am just starting out, about the same starting weight as you, and it just feels so overwhelming. I am inspired by you and your story gives me encouragement I can do this.

• tiffany0127
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Great work Tiffany. Enjoy the rest of your "new" life

Thank you! I intend to! ☺️
  • tiffany0127
    I had tears in my eyes reading your story. The tears come from happiness for you and the words that seem to be exactly where I am now. I am just starting out, about the same starting weight as you, and it just feels so overwhelming. I am inspired by you and your story gives me encouragement I can do this.

Aww, I get it! I used to love to read these stories because they gave me hope. One step at a time. You got this girl!
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Amazing! You look incredible :) you should be super proud!
  • jacquena2018
    jacquena2018 Posts: 3 Member
    You look fantastic, and your story is my story! Your starting size is similar to mine! Things ache! I can feel my weight etc you sounded so much like I do now! So it might be worth me doing what you do! So when you say low carb how low? Was it a certain amount?
  • tiffany0127
    Amazing! You look incredible :) you should be super proud!

Thank you so much! I feel great but it’s a never ending battle. ❤️❤️❤️
  • tiffany0127
    You look fantastic, and your story is my story! Your starting size is similar to mine! Things ache! I can feel my weight etc you sounded so much like I do now! So it might be worth me doing what you do! So when you say low carb how low? Was it a certain amount?

When I was doing keto I tried to stay below 20 net grams of carbs a day. So you take your total carbs and subtract out any fiber or sugar alcohols to get the net carbs. I also was sugar free or very low sugar to stay in ketosis. I made my own dressings, etc. everything has sugar in it! Food companies know its addicting so they put it in everything in order to keep you buying their product. It’s crazy. Keto is high fat, moderate protein, and low carb. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!