The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Its best to have a new username and avatar saved ahead of time to avoid unnecessary delays when you rage quit and return.

Also the new rage is to announce your rage quit 72 hours in advance.

Good point. Also, don't use the weekend in those 72 hours. No one will see it on the weekend.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Its best to have a new username and avatar saved ahead of time to avoid unnecessary delays when you rage quit and return.

:D
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    If you are unfriended know it's cause you refused to send nudes

Or insisted on it!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Remember those who rage quit then return and don’t refriend me....I’m taking it personally and have you marked with a frown face in black permanent sharpee in my mfp notebook.

Can you slow down I’m taking notes here.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

Good point. Also, don't use the weekend in those 72 hours. No one will see it on the weekend.

Very true. This also brings up the point of, if you don't hear from your MFP boyfriend/girlfriend over the weekend, don't fret. They are just spending time with their real life S.O. and kids, you can bet your sweet *kitten* you will hear from them around 8 am on Monday morning.

What? He told me he had a weekend job!!

Wait...I think we may have the same MFP boyfriend...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Very true. This also brings up the point of, if you don't hear from your MFP boyfriend/girlfriend over the weekend, don't fret. They are just spending time with their real life S.O. and kids, you can bet your sweet *kitten* you will hear from them around 8 am on Monday morning.

What? That never happens here either!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, not everyone has an mfp boyfriend or mfp girlfriend.

Well, not ONE anyways
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Totally legal here at mfp.

But...But...He said he'd never done this before. He said I was special
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    When you receive a mfp bf/gf request you better act fast before the next thirsty scoops him/her up