JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 23

Options

Replies

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Let's see if this can get me motivated I certainly have been struggling. Seeing a personel trainer tomorrow and will sign up twice a week for six weeks before our winter vacation in Hawaii, I know and have seen personel trainers before but maybe a push is once again needed......I am female 57 office job ......help

19/11 203.6
    20/11
    21/11
    22/11
    23/11
    24/11
    25/11
    26/11
    27/11
    28/11
    Well I am truly not getting how yo repost here ....and iWork on various programs at work .....anyway I will fo it this way ....as I cannot see how yo manipulate my original post ......and what is bbc code? Anyway
    21/11 202 lost one pound
    @Doinitin2015 - You're real close to doing it...
    When you find the post you want to add to, click "Quote" (like you did), but only once. The quoted message appears in the text box at the bottom. All you need to do then is delete the brackets and everything inside the brackets at the begining [ quote = Doinitin2015 ; c blah blah blah ] and at the end [ / quote]. Then add what you like and it should look like this:

Let's see if this can get me motivated I certainly have been struggling. Seeing a personel trainer tomorrow and will sign up twice a week for six weeks before our winter vacation in Hawaii, I know and have seen personel trainers before but maybe a push is once again needed......I am female 57 office job ......help

19/11 203.6
    20/11
    21/11 202 lost one pound. Yayyyy me!!
    Well I am truly not getting how yo repost here ....and iWork on various programs at work .....anyway I will fo it this way ....as I cannot see how yo manipulate my original post ......and what is bbc code? Anyway
    21/11 202 lost one pound

You can either copy from your last post (try to remember your last post page) then paste it in the reply box, add in the new weight for the new day and click post reply , or you can save the template on word, docs, notepad or whatever and just go in everyday and update that days info then copy and paste in the reply box and hit post reply.
    I find the copy/paste from docs/notepad/memo method to be the easiest. Then there's no need to hunt down your last post or mess with removing the quote brackets.

And BBCode stands for bulletin board code - ways to format post text with underline, italics, bold, strikethrough, colored text, font sizes, etc. Maybe if we all ask nicely, @TerriRichardson112 and @GrandmaJackie will give us super-fancy-bbc-code-formatting lessons! ;)
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    [ quote= "Doinitin2015;c-40886479"] Well I am truly not getting how yo repost here ....and iWork on various programs at work .....anyway I will fo it this way ....as I cannot see how yo manipulate my original post ......and what is bbc code? Anyway
    21/11 202 lost one pound [/ quote]

Above is your original post @Doinitin2015 and I quoted it ( I manipulated the quote brackets so it would show.)

If you remove the brackets that precede your original post, and the one at the end you can edit the post and it will come up like all the others.

• cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    21/11 202 lost one pound
    22/11 blah blah blah

That's what it will look like