The completely unofficial and unauthorized (often unspoken) rules of mfp chit chat

Options

Replies

• YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I’m here to break rules
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Corprina wrote: »
    You have to be fun, flirty, comment cheeky stuff, post cleavage shots WITHOUT covering your cleavage with a cartoon character because the men folk kinda frown on that, assume everyone's a troll and treat them accordingly, post hilariously [in]appropriate gifs, do not mention religion or politics, since no one likes God or President Trump, political correctness is a must, always agree even if you don't - also known as 'brown nosing', lurk for a while before posting any comments so that you know the inside jokes, that you best not use until/unless you are accepted and NEVER, EVER say anything that is logical or makes perfect sense. Oh and evidently, according to some earlier remarks, you have to be attractive. ((But I hope you're not too attractive because you might get called out, crucified and fed to the hogs for being a catfish)).

AND ONE MORE THING: You can not care what anyone thinks, take nothing personally and just be yourself. Your motto must be: "You either like me or you don't and if you don't, it's your loss not mine!"

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

No, it's okay to mention religion and politics around here. As long as it's Godless religion and politics that support that approach.

It’s ok to say, my God you are stunning!!! And stuff like that.

Alluring is a good one too, don't forget alluring.

Also “cute” and “handsome” is actually a big insult

Are any of the compliments good??

I prefer money to compliments
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    You have to be fun, flirty, comment cheeky stuff, post cleavage shots WITHOUT covering your cleavage with a cartoon character because the men folk kinda frown on that, assume everyone's a troll and treat them accordingly, post hilariously [in]appropriate gifs, do not mention religion or politics, since no one likes God or President Trump, political correctness is a must, always agree even if you don't - also known as 'brown nosing', lurk for a while before posting any comments so that you know the inside jokes, that you best not use until/unless you are accepted and NEVER, EVER say anything that is logical or makes perfect sense. Oh and evidently, according to some earlier remarks, you have to be attractive. ((But I hope you're not too attractive because you might get called out, crucified and fed to the hogs for being a catfish)).

AND ONE MORE THING: You can not care what anyone thinks, take nothing personally and just be yourself. Your motto must be: "You either like me or you don't and if you don't, it's your loss not mine!"

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

No, it's okay to mention religion and politics around here. As long as it's Godless religion and politics that support that approach.

But of course! Be as rude as you want as long as there's some cash involved
  • PAFC84
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Are you accusing me of being rude. SISTA.. You ain't seen nothing yet
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Let's see it! Waiting....
  • PAFC84
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

I like to keep them waiting....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Taps foot, *looks at watch* still waiting
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Right??? Geesh. Ain't got all day here mister
  • PAFC84
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

Right??? Geesh. Ain't got all day here mister

All good things come to those that wait....
  • PAFC84
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

You're on camcorder duty. No touches for you
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2017
    Options

Good luck to you!
    That's it - as you were!

You're on camcorder duty. No touches for you

:confounded: yeah..hold that thought..
    No touches for you ..good morning btw.

There are no rules ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Threads in which you are to post a random assortment of anything are not permitted.

Yeah.. fun is not to be had :/
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    If you're going to steal an *kitten* pic and pass it off as your own, make sure it's from a user that's not well known.

I really thought that was her butt. People were pretty hard on her, sheesh.

It’s been carved into mfp history. It will never be forgotten.

I miss all the good stuff
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    If you're going to steal an *kitten* pic and pass it off as your own, make sure it's from a user that's not well known.

I really thought that was her butt. People were pretty hard on her, sheesh.

It’s been carved into mfp history. It will never be forgotten.

I miss all the good stuff

*kitten*! Me too!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Did that really happen....hahahaha