New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pinkgurl456
    pinkgurl456 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It’s not new but I love noosa yogurt as a snack or breakfast/lunch it’s versatile
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I read somewhere that mushroom coffee would be the next big thing in 2018 so I decided to test my luck and try it. I LOVE all things coffee, but I’m never going near this stuff again. It straight up smelled like mushrooms, not coffee, and didn’t taste much better. I forced myself to take three sips in case it might grow on me but the rest ended up down the kitchen sink. HORRIBLE. I can still smell it and it’s turning my stomach!
    t9olgohsaklw.jpeg

Mushrooms and coffee should never be in the same sentence......Uckk!!! :s
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Those cookies do look tasty. I do like the ginger snap thins from world market
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not sure if it's new or not but I swear I've never seen the salted caramel Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt before! I loved it, if it's been out then I need to start getting my yogurts at Shoprite from now on instead of Walmart. No sign of that new International Delight yogurt yet, but I did pick up the Reese's International Delight coffee creamer while it was on sale. Very artificial tasting much like their Hershey's chocolate caramel creamer and I didn't care for it.
    jpaaq8w5es8t.jpeg

Also, my Simply Scrumptous goodies finally arrived that I ordered on Cyber Monday! I LOVE their desserts but they've been sold out of the cupcakes for a couple years now so this is my first time trying it. 10/10! TONS of icing and perfect ratio to go with the cake. The icing tastes like super dense powdered sugar (much like the icing on their carrot cakes) while the cake itself is very moist. Overall the entire thing is sweet and has such a nice, clean taste to it without any aftertaste. Hands down the best diet desserts as far as I'm concerned. Since they're pricier I try to limit how many I order each year but I'm definitely ordering more of these soon. Excellent size and I honestly have such a hard time believing they only have 70 calories!
    dh1skb53maju.jpeg
    b2wyntawguzt.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I went to Walmart and picked up two more of their frozen entrees; the bourbon steak fit menu with mashed sweet potatoes and the monterey chicken fit menu with diced white and sweet potatoes. I didn't care for the bourbon steak entree since the mashed sweet potatoes had clove and another spice that was too strong for me, but the monterey chicken one was excellent! Not nearly as full or filling as Walmart's burrito bowls but they're about 100 less calories so I suppose it's to be expected. Still, I'm impressed with Walmart's frozen entrees!
    gjgttv7ygb74.jpeg

My dad picked up sugar plum jam while he was at Trader Joe's and I tried some on Wegman's new honeycrisp apple bread (which is free on their app under digital coupons otherwise it's $6 which is ridiculous) and the stuff is pretty solid! It reminds me of strawberry rhubarb jam a lot.
    7axfm3r6rdxa.jpeg

Lastly, I finally got my hands on ALDI's pfeffernusse gingerbread cookies. As expected, I LOVE them. They're the texture of dense cake inside a shell made of icing. Very heavy on ginger with other spices in background, but overall very complex flavors and will definitely satisfy a gingerbread craving. I can't wait to find a pint of that Gingerbread Halo Top and throw some of these in there ;)
    qguaxnfb9acq.jpeg
    2mtvzvdh9mb6.jpeg

What makes me giggle about the Great Value line of these meals is they're basically like the Fit Kitchen meals & only a penny cheaper.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Quest is phasing out some of their bar flavors in order to make room for new SKUs... stay tuned :)

https://www.questnutrition.com/collections/protein-bars

I'm totally over Quest now but what are SKUs?

The bar codes, though I'm not sure why they don't just buy more, they're not that expensive to purchase...

Or, maybe any excuse to get rid of PB&J (yuck) is a good one...

haha! i just bought a box of those - PB&J is one of my favorite bars!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    h5b54c99pdcn.png

It's a "MaxiClimber" I saw advertised recently. I'm looking to move away from the cheap elliptical which injured me and be injured by something cheaper.

LOL

First thought when I saw that picture was "that looks like an excellent way to get injured".

So when I read your comment, I LiterallyLedOL.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    h5b54c99pdcn.png

It's a "MaxiClimber" I saw advertised recently. I'm looking to move away from the cheap elliptical which injured me and be injured by something cheaper.

I desperately want my gym to get something like this
  • hgycta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dang it the chocolate one is just as good if not better than the vanilla... the last thing I needed was another dessert to become hopelessly addicted to .-.
    tdr9925unzxa.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the bam nutrition peppermint brownies. I'll let y'all know how they are in a week
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    46ii6soydl31.png

I need these

How will these taste different from the chocolate pb oreos? I would be interested to see someone do a side by side taste test lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Dang it the chocolate one is just as good if not better than the vanilla... the last thing I needed was another dessert to become hopelessly addicted to .-.
    tdr9925unzxa.jpeg

These look good how big are they like the size of regular cupcake you would make in regular cupcake tin?
  • hgycta
    Options
    tdr9925unzxa.jpeg

These look good how big are they like the size of regular cupcake you would make in regular cupcake tin?

I think so haha there’s a comparison of it with my hand if it helps XD
    rfl52v1gq3p1.jpeg
    arvqvwbcz3hy.jpeg
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Is that a giant aloe vera leaf?! What do you do with that? I'm from Canada and I've NEVER seen that in the produce section...do you eat it? How do you cook it? Why is it in the produce department?!
    [/quote]

I am in Canada too and you can buy aloe Vera leaves at our local Longos (which is a produce store - plus some other stuff). I have no idea what to do with it either other than use it on burns. I have had Buddha hands which were quite nice.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    46ii6soydl31.png

I need these

How will these taste different from the chocolate pb oreos? I would be interested to see someone do a side by side taste test lol.

Im hoping you really get the Graham cracker crust taste vs regulad oreo