**!!** TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH -- AUGUST CHALLENGE WK 1 **!!

Options

Replies

• juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    MY TEAM HAS INSPIRED ME!!!!

I thought... meh - no one will REALLY take on this extra challenge from WMR. But you DID - so I DID!!!

50 Mountain Climbers DONE!! Take that WMR AND AUGUST!!! What Now!!!

Over water
    Under Cals
    Challenge DONE - and then some
  • keeks8281
    Options
    I'm back after being sick!

80 oz of water
    Under on calories
    30 minutes of Pilates
    40 ups/downs
    50 mountain climbers

Phew!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    13 cups of water... 40 up/downs +10 extra.... under calories--- I have never been so tired after a workout as I am today.
  • LouD76
    LouD76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh wow.. I'm a day late with the posts again.. see we had an additional challenge.. does it count if I do it today?

So far this week has been great.. (weight wise)... Done everyday's challenges, been under my calorie counter, and drank all the water (and more) I was suppose to.. Weight down from 122.1kg on Monday to 120.2kg today.. :bigsmile:
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm updating for day 4, week one.

I did complete those Mountain Climbers before bed....I was able to do 60!!!!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I, unfortunately did not see the extra challenge until just now :( I AM going to do them today. Those up/downs were crazy... I couldn't jump so I had to modify them. I tried and tried but I couldn't get my feet to jump up. Even my 13yr old was like "come on! You can do it!" so anyways modifications made and him and I did them together. ALL OF THEM! Every # we counted, which was a slow process, we made it a game to associate it with something in our lives. I.e. 13 (how old he is) they killed me, but I did it!

Under calories: Check!
    Water: check! 12 cups
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...did I post yesterday!?
    Ups and Downs complete
    Stairclimbers complete
    Drank plenty'o'water
    under calories

YAY US!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    GOOOOOOOD MORNING TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH!!!!

I see from some of our posts and check-ins that we really are doing just that... withering away!!! :bigsmile:

Fabulous work on the challenges!! AND the extra challenges - WOW!!!

I have to tell you - we ALL got a break... for those that did not post this week... Gary is allowing us to have full credit since it was the first week and we were working out the bugs.

Here is where I go all MILITANT on you... If you are going to continue - I NEED YOU TO POST DAILY RESULTS IN HERE!!! If I do not see posts from you for more than 2 days with no explanation (sick, no computer at home, etc) - I will stop tracking your points. You can continue in the challenges on your own and please, PLEASE stick with MFP for your health - but I have a full time job, a hubby, and three kids to handle... in addition to that - I am in school trying to complete my bachelor's degree. In other words... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HUNT YOU DOWN FOR YOUR INFO!

There are a few people that have not posted many results - if any at all - since the beginning. They will be getting a private message from me asking if they wish to continue. This is nothing personal and I won't take it personal either. I will still have you on my friend list if you don't want to do the challenge! :)

Here are the challenges for today and tomorrow. DRINK YOUR WATER! STAY UNDER YOUR CALORIES!!!

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*

(Reminder - these can be modified!!)

GET TO IT!!!
  • pugs4eyes
    pugs4eyes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tammy. Sorry I haven't intoduced myself yet but I am new to MFP and don't understand how the site works just yet. I am 44 years old and married with no kids. I do have 6 pug dogs and I am an Optician (pugs4eyes). I started my weight loss process at 292 and got down to 148. I got married last year and went through female cancer and had to have surgery that put me into menopause and I gained about 24 pounds. I am at 164 today and I have a goal of losing 4-5 pounds during August. My issue is I am so busy lately that I am trying to work exercise and track all my food. I need all the help I can get. Tammy
  • MissWangle
    Options
    Hello everyone, sorry for not reporting it! I didnt realise that we were doing over this forum!! :)

I have consumed 1275kcals today and am under target. :)
    9 glasses of water
    Exercise - 30 day shred and 1 hours intense cleaning!! :)

Cant wait for the weigh in on Monday morning!! Its going to be awesome! xx
  • Bounre
    Bounre Posts: 10
    Options
    Well today I learned what a forum is! Go me. I have completed the challenges for days 1-4, been under my calorie goal and drank over the required each day! Sorry for the late post. I know what I'm doing now.

Happy Friday!
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    Well today I learned what a forum is! Go me. I have completed the challenges for days 1-4, been under my calorie goal and drank over the required each day! Sorry for the late post. I know what I'm doing now.

Happy Friday!

WOO HOO! Welcome to the forum / message board / whatever else people call it!!

Sorry I didn't make it more clear everyone!!

Great job doing all the challenges!!!
  • faye_daisy
    faye_daisy Posts: 148
    Options
    water 8+
    calories under
    25 push ups
    not sure if I will get my work out in summer cold is kicking my butt but I will try :ohwell:
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! :)

My Report for Today

25 push-ups
    8 cups water
    under calories

Regular exercise routine completed

ahh..... I'm so ready for the weekend.

Have a wonderful Friday!!!
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Team-

Reporting in for the day.
    I may be a day late and a dollar short on this, but I did 50 mountain climbers today. I didn't see the challenge until I was done for the day yesterday. So sorry peeps I have caused us to lose out on on some points...

On a positive note:
    50 push ups = Done
    8 glasses of Water = Drank
    Calories = Under

Ready for the weekend and the 7 mile run I have to do tomorrow. Hope y'all have an awesome weekend!
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 5, week 1

Under calories (as of right now I need to consume 203 more to get out of the negative)
    Up to 9 cups of water and counting
    Did my 25 push ups
    Walked 100 steps, jogged 100 steps
    Did 20 sets of the Globe jumps
    Got down and attempted the Crab Touches but I lack the arm strength to support myself in that position on one arm. :-( Not sure how to modify a Crab Touch either.

Also, do we weigh in on Sunday or Monday? I thought it was Monday but I see others saying they are weighing in on Sunday. Thanks!!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    25 push ups done
    under calorie goal
    8 glasses of water
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I missed a day...it's been a long week!

I have had 100+ oz of water daily, done all exercise challenged and been under calorie goals.

Thanks!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Good evening all,

25 push up done
    Under Calories
    8 glasses of water today
    and completed day 5 of P90X.

Have a great night.:bigsmile:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Calories under, push ups done, and water over. Have a nice day team!