Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When someone posts a photo of only half of their face I assume that it's because they're not nearly as attractive when you see their whole face

What if they have a wicked hot body and no head? Hmmmmm?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Those women that say they are all 50 Shades and the moment you touch their butt it's vanilla again, I figure the fantasy is better than the reality.

Can you please explain to me the fascination with those novels? They sound terrible, IMO.

I've never seen or read any of it.
    I am vanilla and pretty average in bed.
    Women want to be with me because of fun and laughs, not raw sexual urges.

maybe....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When I see a woman yelling at a man and a man says nothing .
    I assume he is whipped .

He's probably being whipped. This is not easy for a man to receive, but women escalate violence and it could go bad when this has happened to me I have eaten it and then tried to out-maneuver later.

It's a symptom of psychological abuse and a bad situation. You don't yell at people you love and trash them in public.

What are they supposed to do back? Punch you in the mouth? Throw you on your head? We're never going to do that because that's not who we are. You can't fight, we outweigh you by over 100 pounds and not only is it unfair, but it's ridiculous, illegal, immoral, and you don't even deserve our attention!

When I see that...I think...she's a *kitten* *kitten*.

This is all true, what you've said. But since chances are he's going to have sex with her later in the day or at least later in the week, there's a problem with the guy too for putting up with it even once.

Then again, maybe she just found out he's sexting with an MFP catfish by checking his Ipad the night before, he's keeping secret bank accounts to gamble on football with, he never washed a dish or put an undergarment in the hamper since the day they were married and he comes home every night around midnightish with lipstick on his collar and walking bowlegged. And she finally snapped one day when she caught him second glancing every 25 year old walking by while she had to carry the grocery bags and he checked his email on his phone. Then it's okay.

You can only have one captain in a relationship or you will sink like the titanic .
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When I see a woman yelling at a man and a man says nothing .
    I assume he is whipped .

He's probably being whipped. This is not easy for a man to receive, but women escalate violence and it could go bad when this has happened to me I have eaten it and then tried to out-maneuver later.

It's a symptom of psychological abuse and a bad situation. You don't yell at people you love and trash them in public.

What are they supposed to do back? Punch you in the mouth? Throw you on your head? We're never going to do that because that's not who we are. You can't fight, we outweigh you by over 100 pounds and not only is it unfair, but it's ridiculous, illegal, immoral, and you don't even deserve our attention!

When I see that...I think...she's a *kitten* *kitten*.

This is all true, what you've said. But since chances are he's going to have sex with her later in the day or at least later in the week, there's a problem with the guy too for putting up with it even once.

Then again, maybe she just found out he's sexting with an MFP catfish by checking his Ipad the night before, he's keeping secret bank accounts to gamble on football with, he never washed a dish or put an undergarment in the hamper since the day they were married and he comes home every night around midnightish with lipstick on his collar and walking bowlegged. And she finally snapped one day when she caught him second glancing every 25 year old walking by while she had to carry the grocery bags and he checked his email on his phone. Then it's okay.

You can only have one captain in a relationship or you will sink like the titanic .

What?

There are two captains in my relationship.

Also, the Titanic only had one captain, so...

To hot heads = Drama

Can you please explain? Is a captain someone who is a hot head? Is the titanic supposed to be the relationship? Are you saying you need a hot head so the relationship stays afloat? The titanic sank with only one captain. I'm thoroughly confused.

My point is you can not have to aggressive people in a relationship
    One has to be more calmer while the other one is a hot head

Just to clarify you can't have someone too aggressive or you can't have two aggressive someones?
    I don't see why anyone in the relationship needs to be aggressive.

<3
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Those women that say they are all 50 Shades and the moment you touch their butt it's vanilla again, I figure the fantasy is better than the reality.

Can you please explain to me the fascination with those novels? They sound terrible, IMO.

I've never seen or read any of it.
    I am vanilla and pretty average in bed.
    Women want to be with me because of fun and laughs, not raw sexual urges.

maybe....

I think if I based my desire to be with someone only on fun times we had in bed, that would end up being a very poor relationship eventually. Has to have substance somewhere in order to last.

I've never read the books, but I hear about them. I wasted my time reading the Twilight series based on the opinions of some former friends of mine. NEVER AGAIN.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I assume if you have a bitmoji profile pic you are really ugly.

True story. I was down right hideous last week.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

True story. I was down right hideous last week.

congrats on the quick turn around!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

They come in handy if you're out of toilet paper.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

They come in handy if you're out of toilet paper.

Last resort. Not sure I want those books anywhere near my person.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    If you're talking on the mobile whilst keeping a service person waiting, I assume that you're superficial and narcissistic.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I assume the people that put up with their spouses sh.tty behavior (cheating, lying, abuse, etc.) Are weak and stupid...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When someone posts a photo of only half of their face I assume that it's because they're not nearly as attractive when you see their whole face

What if they have a wicked hot body and no head? Hmmmmm?

So long as they post photos of their face this is okay :D

Yeah it is
  • Timshel_
    Options
    If you order Starbucks, I assume you're a basic b!tch

Well damn, you've got me pegged

That is what he said.
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I am
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I am

Samesies