• kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    When a guy tells me i am not hot, i assume he has a crush on me
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I assume that anyone who takes their odd pets (snakes, parrots, sugar gliders, ferrets, etc ) out in public is a total weirdo who desperately needs attention and isn't sure how to communicate with people on a normal level.

I thought that was weird, too until i saw a photo of someone walking her banana with a leash.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options

When a guy tells me I'm hot I assume he's about to throw ice at me because I look overheated. #Twinsies
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

When a guy tells me I'm not hot, I assume he's trying to challenge me into sending nudes to prove otherwise. :lol:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When a Facebook status suddenly turns to 'It's Complicated' I assume Uh Oh someone's probably doing something they shouldn't be doing and someone found out.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I judge a man who won't do a date as married or concerned with one thing ...and it's not me
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I assume other people are better parents than me.
    I assume people who fold the corners of book pages are monsters.
    I assume my cat wants to kill me.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I assume if you’re prettier than me you must be a terrible person

I assume everyone's prettier than me. So...dang...I guess everyone sucks... :/
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Brown_Eyed_Squirrel Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I assume if you’re prettier than me you must be a terrible person

I assume everyone's prettier than me. So...dang...I guess everyone sucks... :/

You’re gorgeous! Naturally I assume you kick puppies or pinch babies or something. I just know it.

I photograph ok. Lol But thank you. I promise I'm the nicest kindest...BEST PERSONALITY...chick you've ever met. Lol