Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I assume that women who insist on keeping a baby when the father doesn't want it are either after the father's money or they desperately want to create a bond with someone who doesn't love them.

are they supposed to get rid of the baby just because the father is a POS?

I think it is wrong to consider all men who don't want a baby is pos. Maybe he is not ready, maybe he wants to be financially stable before having a baby. I believe it is too selfish to keep an unwanted baby. That poor little thing needs a father.

Wow. As someone who is a single mother and was raised by a single father...I kinda think you may need a bit of a reality check. A woman has a right to choose. So does a man. And they DON'T have to choose together.

A woman has a right to chose. A man...has a right to be at the mercy of the woman. That doesn't mean all woman in that situation is are gold diggers, though.

Except I don't agree that only women have the right to choose. In rape situations, yes. In any other....I will never agree with a woman who gets an abortion without the man's consent. Contraception is a two way street. So in any other kind of conception then if the woman doesn't want to the child and the man does...suck it up cupcake...have the baby and then give up your rights to the parent who wants the child.

All of this being said, I could never have one...but I DO very much believe in the rights of all parties involved.

Even if a woman is raped she has no right to kill a baby .

Ohai!!! Have you met my 10 foot pole that I'm not using to touch THAT argument with a stranger on the internet?? ;)

Best retort I've seen today. Dearly want to participate, but must agree with this sentiment. :D
    By the way i had no intention to ruin a nice thread. My friend is facing a very high child support payment because of an one night stand, that's why i wrote what i wrote, i didn't want to start an argument or something.

You didn't ruin it, you enhanced it. This is the most lively thread I've seen here in awhile. I leave for two hours and BAM! over 100 new replies.

• Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Well dang. Now I just blushed. I win best retort and *Rudolph voice* She thinks I'm cuuuutttee!!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I assume when I hear you on your phone in public, chewing somebody out over something that seems trivial, I assume you're just a loud mouthed b.tch who clearly has control issues. The same goes for people in public (check outs, restaurants,etc.)
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I assume that people who ride crotch rockets don’t have much to live for.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I've got nobody to blame but me
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I've got nobody to blame but me

https://youtu.be/jqUx-WDL-Pc
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I assume @Caporegiem hates all women named Tiffany.

Quite the contrary, those she-devils are my weakness.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I assume when I walk into a room and people stop talking, they were talking about me
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume when people are always late they think their time (and life) is more important than mine
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume people who like dogs better than cats are needy
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume people who wear a lot of perfume/cologne have bad personal hygiene and are trying to use fragrance as a mask
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I assume everyone uses Google at least 100 times a day like I do.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume if you are loud you crave attention