Options
    I can't stand:

Hashbrowns
    Hummus
    Cheese Nips
    Root Beer
    Black licorice
    Green apple skittles
    Those huge mint sticks (who can even eat those??)
    Mounds candy bars (Not really a fan of coconut in anything, actually)
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    3 Musketeers. Why??

+1 Still can't figure out who buys those nasty things.

*raises hand* I'm keeping 3 Musketeers and Circus Peanuts on the shelves, single-handedly.

Well at least someone is eating them lol
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Liver
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Why is carrot cake a thing? Why in the world did someone look at cake and say to themselves, "This needs a vegetable"?

Carrot cake is my favorite-est cake in the entire gorrum world! How dare you?!4g0lmj4xvny1.jpeg
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    I grew up eating liverwurst sandwiches for lunch until I found out what was actually in liverwurst (my mother was a big liver fan).

I like carrot cake, and red velvet cake. What they have in common? Cream cheese for the win!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    it's called candy corn because it looks like kernels of corn.

i'm not sure i've ever even eaten candy corn, but while we're on the subject of . . . whatever that mello word was, here's one.

those awful little 'dinner mint' things. you know the ones. they have the colours of bridesmaids' dresses in a photograph taken in 1951, and the flavours of toothpaste left out to dry and then snipped into squares.

i looooooooove musk candy though. whoever talked about that . . . you can't even get it in canada, and it's one of my deepest and saddest regrest. i have to settle for thrills and those little floral gum things, but both are just methadone to my musk heroin.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I must be one of the most non-picky people on this forum. I love liquor filled chocolates, fruit cake, cakes with vegetables, liquorice, and almost anything that is not meat or egg based. My parents had such an easy time with me because I would try anything for the first, second, and even a third time before giving up on something I didn't like, and would eat almost anything. I can get picky about certain nuances, like sugar in savory foods, but other than that I'm such an easy person to please when it comes to food (as long as it does not come from an animal, then I can get extremely picky).
  • fruitydude
    fruitydude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Century egg or Pidan... who ever though "mmmm I'll try this old as egg"
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Momepro wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Fruit cake. I doesn't make sense... fruit? Good. Cake? Great. Fruit cake? Nasty crap.

I LOVE fruitcake! Especially the cheaper, extra chewy, no actual alcholol kind. The texture, the spices even the chewy weird almost fruit stuff is awesome!

I think those are skittles.

:D
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    turducken
    ham spread
    bologna
    rocky mountain oysters (google it if you must)

What's wrong with turducken? Slight poultry overload perhaps...

I can't do mixed meats. It makes me squirm. So meatballs or meat loaf that are made with more than 1 type of meat are out too. The only exception is sushi.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    turducken
    ham spread
    bologna
    rocky mountain oysters (google it if you must)

What's wrong with turducken? Slight poultry overload perhaps...

I can't do mixed meats. It makes me squirm. So meatballs or meat loaf that are made with more than 1 type of meat are out too. The only exception is sushi.

Even though you can pick them apart and eat them separately?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    Seaweed salad. Just please no.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    okay . . . two people 'liked' my sriracha complaint, and i wanna know who they are. there's only three of us in the whole world so we need all the support we can get.

also need to hunt down a three musketeers candy bar now, just to find out for myself what's so wrong about it. i'm not sure they're commonly available in canada.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Coconut water. :s

Yes! Like drinking sweat.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Coconut water. :s

Yes! Like drinking sweat.

At that point you may as well just drink this:

original.jpg?1469561818