The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Barry1566
    Barry1566 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me. I am early forties been on here on and off for a year now but decided to make a real go of it this time
    By getting as much support as possible.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good morning group! Let's make it a fun one. :)
  • d_raccoon
    d_raccoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let’s all go to the happy hour after this, they have two-for’s and half price apps!
    I was here until last year, got injured training for a marathon (I was a 90 min halfer) and the whole thing got derailed. Now I’m back with more pounds than I ever had and fear of getting back into running. All I have is support for y’all. Feel free to add me.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    d_raccoon wrote: »
    Let’s all go to the happy hour after this, they have two-for’s and half price apps!
    I was here until last year, got injured training for a marathon (I was a 90 min halfer) and the whole thing got derailed. Now I’m back with more pounds than I ever had and fear of getting back into running. All I have is support for y’all. Feel free to add me.

My first forays into running were waddling over 5km in an hour. I am still not exceptionally fast but getting faster all the time! You couldn't possibly be worse than I was when I started!!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Anybody notice the new "hug" button on the threads? I need a hug! (hint) LOL :D

Everybody need a hug!
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Barry1566 wrote: »
    Hi guys feel free to add me. I am early forties been on here on and off for a year now but decided to make a real go of it this time
    By getting as much support as possible.

• bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think I may be a tad beyond the Middle Agers ( a very young ) 61 but can use friends and support
  • karenmcintyre106
    Options
    cataire3 wrote: »
    Hello and welcome!

Add
    Me pls
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    Anybody notice the new "hug" button on the threads? I need a hug! (hint) LOL :D

Sorry I didn't notice it. Too old to pick up on small details I guess.
  • _dancefloordevil_
    _dancefloordevil_ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Sounds like the group for me!
    Welcoming new friends :)
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Careful, this group is getting old and creaky, but we are going down with a hell of a fight and showing our 20s how we wasted our time away!! Amazing when you can feel better in your 40- Just by eating better, keeping your body moving and not waking up feeling like *kitten*.

Welcome!!!!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I certainly can't drink like I did in my 20's! At least it is cheaper this way :tongue:
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    d_raccoon wrote: »

I'm a beginning runner, so if you're starting again, I'll keep you company!
  • Nisnevyar2018
    Nisnevyar2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be 34 soon. I started going to gym two days a week. As a beginner my heart rate is bloody high during exercise... add me if you don't mind that I might suddenly die in heart attack!
  • CJRILL1
    CJRILL1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just turned 36 Saturday and have been back in the gym for the last 6 months after about 10 years without. Definitely looking for like minded people on here to share the journey with.
    36, 6'1" 235lbs
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Journey on with us my brother!!!!! Tsa fun ride! Happy hump day!!!!!!
  • christinebphelanmusic
    christinebphelanmusic Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hey, I'm 31. I think I'll fit in here. I did My Fitness Pal a few years ago and lost a lot of weight. Spiraled for a few years unfortunately but now I'm ready to get healthy again! Feel a bit crazy starting on Christmas week but feck it! Chris - Ireland xxx Add me x
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 31. All my friends are older so I think I'll fit in here if ye'll have me. I did My Fitness Pal a few years ago and lost a lot of weight. Spiraled for a few years unfortunately but now I'm ready to get healthy again! Feel a bit crazy starting on Christmas week but feck it! Chris - Ireland xxx Add me x

You're welcome. I'm 20 years older than you, but we're all on the same journey together.
  • rEinvented1
    rEinvented1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    36 here, 37 on December 28th =)

New here and need friends!