New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just three of these cinnamon streusel french toast pieces without any sides or syrup is 1,010 calories... *cries a little inside*
    rzrke7rja41j.png

Omg *drools* how do they pack so many calories into three slices

Butter... that thing must be drenched in butter.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    general-mills-nature-valley-layered-bars-500.jpg?itok=WA7aMZPI

Finally found those! It's not bad but not as good as the cups. Texture is too rubbery for my taste.. don't think I will get those again. I bought the peanut butter ones as well.

And these but haven't tried them yet.

GetImage.aspx?vector=i5K4+Dl3YmtF5gJvVYOc3ONgRpRqCxtWAZbG+kWHrkke21xRZClo8jdaqitFi03g
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    bbr3vi6s84tv.png

Maybe cherry cola
  • Francl27
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bbr3vi6s84tv.png

Maybe cherry cola

Triple yuck, lol.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    afz294l7myoy.jpg
  • Cbean08
    I think Kettlecorn could be a hit. It depends on how they balance the salty/sweet aspect and if there is enough popcorn flavor without tasting too artificial. I'm looking forward to trying it.

The other two- meh. I'm imagining the cherry cola will just be like dipping a chocolate oreo in a bottle of cherry coke.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Yeah, I haven't been big on the fruity oreos so I'd go for kettle corn. Cherry cola *might* be interesting.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    afz294l7myoy.jpg

I was gonna but if it's just frosted flakes with the marshmallows..
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2017
    Francl27 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bbr3vi6s84tv.png

Maybe cherry cola

Triple yuck, lol.

I’d be interested in trying the kettle corn. Coconut lime is too similar to other ones they’ve had and cola is just yuck. I wish they would make a chocolate butterscotch or peanut butter butterscotch or peanut brittle one with the graham cookies and chunks of peanut brittle in peanut butter flavored cream. Or white chocolate butterscotch.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vy78kxfzcy18.png
    Dough bar just came out with these.
  • Francl27

GetImage.aspx?vector=i5K4+Dl3YmtF5gJvVYOc3ONgRpRqCxtWAZbG+kWHrkke21xRZClo8jdaqitFi03g

Ok... super dry. Not worth the 180 calories at all.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    vy78kxfzcy18.png
    Dough bar just came out with these.

I love their donuts but I'm not sure if I would pay the shipping costs to buy these... if they bring them to the stores, it's a shame they didn't bring the donuts instead because I pay more to have it mailed than I do for the donuts themselves sometimes!
  • hgycta
    jgiokwiz26e7.jpeg
    I’m not a huge cereal eater but the nutter butter was pretty solid, I liked it. But as for peanut butter flavor it was the same as Reese’s Puffs minus the chocolate so for that reason it’s not something I would choose again when I can just buy Reese’s Puffs... the chocolate rounds it out, after all!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2017
    jgiokwiz26e7.jpeg
    I’m not a huge cereal eater but the nutter butter was pretty solid, I liked it. But as for peanut butter flavor it was the same as Reese’s Puffs minus the chocolate so for that reason it’s not something I would choose again when I can just buy Reese’s Puffs... the chocolate rounds it out, after all!

Omg thanks for the review I have to find. Were they any different from peanut butter bumpers cereal or wegmans peanut butter puffs of you’ve tried them? u39fx3r8gw88.jpeg
    itxgh8nl4b8h.jpeg
  • hgycta
    jgiokwiz26e7.jpeg

Omg thanks for the review I have to find. Were they any different from peanut butter bumpers cereal or wegmans peanut butter puffs of you’ve tried them? u39fx3r8gw88.jpeg
    itxgh8nl4b8h.jpeg

Honestly I had no clue those even existed, but I’d imagine it would be similar haha there wasn’t really anything too life changing about the nutter butter cereal... maybe if they had the peanut butter creme but I’d be better off throwing mini nutter butters in a bowl of milk x3
  • Cbean08
    I saw a teaser on someone's instagram story that Quest released some new products. I think it said they'd be out mid-January. Hopefully it's some new protein bar flavors and not protein ice-cream or giant cookies.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I saw a teaser on someone's instagram story that Quest released some new products. I think it said they'd be out mid-January. Hopefully it's some new protein bar flavors and not protein ice-cream or giant cookies.

Hoping it’s cotton candy. @pancakerunner any inside scoop ? ;)