The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    smbuller5 wrote: »
    cwells16 wrote: »
    I guess I fit into this group. Lol
    I am guessing you are not thrilled that you do.

The term "middle aged" is kind of a blow to the ole ego
    I say as long as my age starts with a 3 I'm still a whippersnapper!
  • rvlife6859
    rvlife6859 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going to be the Big-50 in April; looking to make 2018 a fantastic year, looking for like minded fitness friends.
  • dezzy401
    dezzy401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2018. The year to under all my bad habits I started in 2017.
  • Velvettpeach
    Velvettpeach Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me. Community is key.
  • Clampy180
    Clampy180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    37 and I have never classed myself as middle aged ( until reading this)
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m 42 and would really like to hit 43 with 43 less pounds. My page isn’t all diaries and workouts. I like to have fun and encourage my friends as much as I can.
  • DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    39 and looking to get my cardio back in prime condition by time I hit the 4Ohh. I have 49 weeks and hoping to compete in a warrior dash/tough mudder type competition towards the fall. Anyone feel free to friend me... pretty good knowledge to share on exercise and nutrition, getting better with motivation, and always looking to learn more. Cheers and Happy New Year's
  • Bailey00030
    Bailey00030 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am just starting MFP today. 45 y/o with 100+ to lose. I am looking to really make a change. Would love to make friends here to offer support/help motivate/share tips/recipes, etc. Feel free to add me :)
  • smbuller5
    smbuller5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bailey0045 wrote: »
    Hi there. I am just starting MFP today. 45 y/o with 100+ to lose. I am looking to really make a change. Would love to make friends here to offer support/help motivate/share tips/recipes, etc. Feel free to add me :)

Mfp is great and so is Instagram for motivation. You can do it!!
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Happy new year middle agers!!!! We are going to have a blast in 2018!!!!!! Game on!!!!!!
  • import_soul
    import_soul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Does 35 and a half count as upper 30s? If so, feel free to add me as an accountability buddy. I am starting fresh on MFP this year. Thanks!
  • junehendriks
    junehendriks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    Happy new year middle agers!!!! We are going to have a blast in 2018!!!!!! Game on!!!!!!
    dgthom72 wrote: »

• junehendriks
    Options
    Yikes!!!! 42 years old and I am a middle-Ager!
  • junehendriks
    Options
    Bailey0045 wrote: »

Mfp is great and so is Instagram for motivation. You can do it!!

• junehendriks
    Options
    I’m 42. I’ve lost 30 pounds in the last year. Now that these dang “holidays” are over, I am excited to start my all green, plant based diet. I am happy to say that I kind of let myself go from Thanksgiving to today. I have gained 6lbs. But tomorrow is a new day!!! Yay for 2018!
  • poots4
    poots4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I have literally just joined. I'm 44, have a few aches and pains (back mainly) I generally just walk the dog and swim and over the last 3 months my diet has become shocking! Just want to drop about 20lbs and improve my core to help with my back. I'm looking for support, help and motivation. Happy 2018!
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'll be 37 on the 16th this is my first time using this app.
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 20 and keep it off this year
    Hi All, I'm 36 and aiming to lose 2 stone in 8 months so I'm not trying to lose it all in one go and then struggle to keep it off. What are your goals? Feel free to add me xx

• reverse24
    reverse24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just looking to add some friends for motivation this year. Slipped a bit on my fitness goals in 2017, back at it in 2018! 41 years old, my kids call me grey man.... :smiley:
  • Poston1966
    Poston1966 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Will be 52 in March. Oh my!! You can add me.