Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

August Walking Challenge - Don't sweat it!

Replies

• lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    3.5 miles today
  • Up to 5 miles fo far! Gonna knock out another 2 today! =D
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Can't remember the last time I posted but got in 5 miles yesterday and I think it was 4.25 for Wed.
  • 25 mins.
    it was sooooooo hot though
  • kalougri
    kalougri Posts: 12
    Can I join in a bit late? I've got my mileage anyway from the last few days on my gps so I will go make a ticker.

:o)
  • got another hour and a half done today, but my twenty minute walk to the park now only takes fifteen so I made up for its chasing my son all over the park today.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    going for a walk right now
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    15_f.gif Only managed on mile tonight, did a lot of running around grocery shopping and paying bills today.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    I did my 30 mins tonight
  • Alialena
    Alialena Posts: 28 Member
    Hey I'd love to join my goal is 300 minutes!
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    walked 8 miles today cross country and a mile of beach
    It's Lazy Sunday tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I want to come back!

20 minutes today.
  • 25 minutes today..!!
    Must build my stamina to 30 minutes by next week
  • Only 6 miles down - should be double that, gonna start working harder to obtain my goal - EARLY this month! Not struggle to obtain it at the end, as I have done the past 2 months! :blushing:

yea, i'm with you on that. somehow the days fly by but the miles don't till the end! let's not let it happen again this month and push for a productive week full of miles!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    2 miles yesterday, plus 2.5 today, up to 10 1/2 miles for the month!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    well I took a break yesterday so 0 minutes. Today I did 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill and 25 minutes of bike riding. I am only counting walking so that means I have a total so far of 200 minutes of walking.:happy:
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    I did 60 minutes yesterday :)

I was just wondering if everyone counts all the little walks like 10 minutes to the shop etc or if you just count the 'purposeful' I'm-going-for-a-walk walks?

I seem to pop out here and there but don't know if I should count them too.
  • okay i am in today is my first day lol

• exercise.png
  • Did 11 miles this week using the Walk Away the Pounds workouts.