30's Corner

Options

Replies

• Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    cwells16 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I learn something new every day. Also I realized that I had HBO for free growing up.

Did your household also have one of those magical black boxes that gave you all of the ppv channels for free... I recall one summer watching the monthly wrestling ppvs, the sixth sense, and American pie on repeat :p:D

Should I admit to still watching some wrestling PPVs? :#

You aren't alone :|
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    cwells16 wrote: »
    I learn something new every day. Also I realized that I had HBO for free growing up.

Did your household also have one of those magical black boxes that gave you all of the ppv channels for free... I recall one summer watching the monthly wrestling ppvs, the sixth sense, and American pie on repeat :p:D

Should I admit to still watching some wrestling PPVs? :#

You aren't alone :|

Well now I don't feel so bad. But should I really?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    My niece got a "new" Teddy Ruxpin for Christmas. It has bluetooth that you can use to download new stories via a smartphone/tablet app. I'm pissed I can't play music on it like the old ones with the cassette player.
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 36 and from anchorage alaska. I bet there's no one on here from there.
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    raetomlin wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm 36 and from anchorage alaska. I bet there's no one on here from there.
    I have a friend that lives out there. Colt , he is in the military.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 32!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

I had a friend who had one of those magical black boxes and we watched the NKOTB concerts and wrestling on PPV.
  • hmbwab
    hmbwab Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all NC here
  • hmbwab
    hmbwab Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go panthers lol
  • ColinIsTheName
    Options
    hmbwab wrote: »
    Go panthers lol

You don't look a day over 18!
  • CallMeRu
    CallMeRu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 32, from Guatemala.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This weekend a new friend of mine & I youtubed (is that an actual verb in our lexicon now?) some 90s music. We danced in the aisles of her store! I busted out all my good 90s moves. It will go down as one of the most random, spontaneous, coolest moments of my adult life.

Anyone else do anything cool lately?
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm well into the 30's zone (36 for a few more months). Thought I'd jump in seeing as there is Fraggle Rock and random 90's dancing going.
  • ColinIsTheName
    Options
    This weekend a new friend of mine & I youtubed (is that an actual verb in our lexicon now?) some 90s music. We danced in the aisles of her store! I busted out all my good 90s moves. It will go down as one of the most random, spontaneous, coolest moments of my adult life.

I can't remember her name! :D:D:D
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    neurogirl wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm well into the 30's zone (36 for a few more months). Thought I'd jump in seeing as there is Fraggle Rock and random 90's dancing going.

Hi! Welcome. We have our own lounge with big comfy chairs and oversized beanbags!
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I used to be cool.

37 here, mentally about 5 years. That explains my love for spongebob. I'd charge myself for therapy, but I'm not licensed.
  • Heat853
    Heat853 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there 90s fans! I’m 35 from Iowa and I’ve been known to bust a move at the grocery store when the right song comes on
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    neurogirl wrote: »

Hi! Welcome. We have our own lounge with big comfy chairs and oversized beanbags!

Oooooo! Beanbags! I always wanted one but my family got me the blow up furniture one that "looked" like a beanbag. Anyone remember those? I had one with a fuzzy cover on it...until my brother did something or another where he popped it....
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!

I do remember those! Beanbags are not all they're cracked up to be. You end up with little bits of polystyrene all over the place!

For those of you who don't know, we have a 30's corner group. It is the best hangout. Join us! We have a music thread in there too
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

I used to be cool.

37 here, mentally about 5 years. That explains my love for spongebob. I'd charge myself for therapy, but I'm not licensed.

But have you seen Gravity Falls??