True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Okay. So two confessions.
    1. My mind is irritated because i see cap2's profile pic everywhere and read it all in my caporegiem brain voice only to be reminded by usernames that it's not him then have to reread them with the correct brain voice for said username

2. More sad. I hate coming home to my empty apartment. I hate going to bed alone. I have been having so much trouble actually sleeping. I am feeling pretty lonely lately.

Anyways. Sorry dudes

1. Me too!
    2. Me too :disappointed: It comes and goes though and I have been embracing my singleness more. The moments of loneliness get shorter. Hugs dude.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

2. More sad. I hate coming home to my empty apartment. I hate going to bed alone. I have been having so much trouble actually sleeping. I am feeling pretty lonely lately.

I know that feeling.
    Time for a pet!
    If you read that wrong it comes out kinda awkward.
    Pugs are chick magnets.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I used to really really hate coming home to an empty house. Now I have three dogs and am kind of famous around here. My fans mob me the second I come through the door. One sleeps on my right, one on my left, one on my feet.*

*nothing about this set up has attracted a mate
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    1. My mind is irritated because i see cap2's profile pic everywhere and read it all in my caporegiem brain voice only to be reminded by usernames that it's not him then have to reread them with the correct brain voice for said username

Anyways. Sorry dudes

It's hard at first ...but there are some great things about being single ...sleeping isn't one of them ...till the day you roll over and you are happy just your laptop is there
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    I used to really really hate coming home to an empty house. Now I have three dogs and am kind of famous around here. My fans mob me the second I come through the door. One sleeps on my right, one on my left, one on my feet.*

*nothing about this set up has attracted a mate

I'd like you but just for your dogs....
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options

Anyways. Sorry dudes

What does my brain voice sound like? You can sleep over my house if you can figure out that beaming technology.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Oh I’ve got a story for this.

Dating a guy maybe four years ago. He drank way too much. One night he pees in my bed. This guy gets up and walks over to my side of the bed and tries to get in, pushing me to the pee side. It’s the middle of the night so I just get up and go sleep on the couch. Not kidding, he comes to the living room and says he can’t sleep alone and squeezes up next to me on the couch. All while wearing the clothes he peed in.

I don’t mind the sleeping alone thing.

Omg :joy::joy:
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Nevermind
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Anyways. Sorry dudes

Im sorry Noah, but it won't always be that way.
    Give it time.. she'll show up when you least expect it. Look at it this way, isn't the peace and quiet better than what you had. You were lonely even when you had a partner right?
    Big hugs sweetheart, just be patient, that's harder said than done. But honestly, I promise you won't always be alone or lonely there are great times coming. :smile:

This is a really good point.. having another human there doesn’t always abate the loneliness. I am sure that living apart from your kids is rough though. Love you. Good things will come your way, I promise.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »

Anyways. Sorry dudes

It's hard at first ...but there are some great things about being single ...sleeping isn't one of them ...till the day you roll over and you are happy just your laptop is there

Lol i don't have one of those
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I know that feeling.
    Time for a pet!
    If you read that wrong it comes out kinda awkward.
    Pugs are chick magnets.

Can confirm. I've straight up walked into oncoming traffic staring at someone with a pug

So the key to d's heart... is a pug.... hmmmmm....vj379tvp9xjm.gif
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh I’ve got a story for this.

Dating a guy maybe four years ago. He drank way too much. One night he pees in my bed. This guy gets up and walks over to my side of the bed and tries to get in, pushing me to the pee side. It’s the middle of the night so I just get up and go sleep on the couch. Not kidding, he comes to the living room and says he can’t sleep alone and squeezes up next to me on the couch. All while wearing the clothes he peed in.

I don’t mind the sleeping alone thing.

I think I've dated this same guy.
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Anyways. Sorry dudes

I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope things get better for you soon. I hate that you are lonely even if I don't know you. Cause you know we're all in this together. Hugs!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I try to create positivity. But I’m not sure I’m athletic enough to swim the 2.4 miles for an Ironman 140.6
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    I can’t make it through the day without fatting out.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Ic I messed up...broke a promise :|