True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I work with all women employees in my department and I'm in the midst of everything. This job is so dangerous.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I used to eat whole boxes of Little Debbie snacks in one sitting

That's nothing. I used to go to mcdonalds and get 2 mcdoubles 2 mcchickens ice cream fries and a soda

Fun tip, order two drinks so they think it's for two people. Judgement-free ahhhh

Oh my lawd you solved it, judgement free mcky d's!

Marry me!
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I just read something that creeped me out, for the first time in my mfp life
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC I probably should have not made that rum cake last night. It's delicious, but it's also more than 1/3 gone.. and I've been the only one to eat on it so far. Ooops.

Reminded of why I don't bake things anymore. :D
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I have not worked out all week. I really have to get it done tomorrow or ill never be able to rip the back of my jeans again.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I just had a very nice nap
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I've been watching the old school Supermarket Sweep game show and I'm thinking holy sh.t, were the hair and fashion that bad back then?!? I kinda feel paranoid now.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I've been watching the old school Supermarket Sweep game show and I'm thinking holy sh.t, were the hair and fashion that bad back then?!? I kinda feel paranoid now.

90s, right? Garden weasel bangs were all the rage.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC I used a meme without really looking at it and it didn't work as well as I hoped.

4x8ufqyx8awp.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC I used a meme without really looking at it and it didn't work as well as I hoped.

4x8ufqyx8awp.jpg

Can you please recreate this iconic Andy moment?

Yes
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess I love movies that are so corny they make popcorn seem like candy floss! Much more than I like to admit. But clean ones, not crude humour. They are rare these days
  • 81Katz
    Options
    IC:

No matter how many times I've seen it, the movie A Walk to Remember makes me cry everytimeeeeeee! :neutral:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IC, I will not give up real butter for any substitutes.
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that when someone posts nothing but one of those flowcharts as a response to someone who is crying out for help on here because they are struggling I want to put my fist through the computer.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:

No matter how many times I've seen it, the movie A Walk to Remember makes me cry everytimeeeeeee! :neutral:

Never saw the movie but i read the book on a plane and was blubbering like an idiot by total strangers by the end
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    orionaimee wrote: »
    I confess that when someone posts nothing but one of those flowcharts as a response to someone who is crying out for help on here because they are struggling I want to put my fist through the computer.

I was gonna post a funny complaint flow chart, but found this and while completely irrelevant, it is awesome...and has a purple dinosaur.

2q0vx3n.jpg
  • 81Katz
    Options
    7l0grpsm3p2t.jpg
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hate the word snuggle, I prefer cuddle. If a man said the wanted to snuggle with me, I'd assume he's gay.