True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    orionaimee wrote: »
    I confess that when someone posts nothing but one of those flowcharts as a response to someone who is crying out for help on here because they are struggling I want to put my fist through the computer.

I was gonna post a funny complaint flow chart, but found this and while completely irrelevant, it is awesome...and has a purple dinosaur.

2q0vx3n.jpg

This just made my day!
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    7l0grpsm3p2t.jpg

Spectacular flow chart. Jay Z solves most issues. :)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I confess that when someone posts nothing but one of those flowcharts as a response to someone who is crying out for help on here because they are struggling I want to put my fist through the computer.

I was gonna post a funny complaint flow chart, but found this and while completely irrelevant, it is awesome...and has a purple dinosaur.

2q0vx3n.jpg

Barney does not make it awesome. Just sayin.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I secretly like The Monkees. They were my first concert when I was 10 with my dad at a local state fair.. I had a huge crush on Davey for a few years after.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I confess I secretly like The Monkees. They were my first concert when I was 10 with my dad at a local state fair.. I had a huge crush on Davey for a few years after.

Speaking of 'monkeys'.
    IC:
    I often screw up that saying about "I'll be monkeys uncle!" but I usually say "I'll be an uncle's monkey!" Soooo yeah ... :blush:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Speaking of 'monkeys'.
    IC:
    I often screw up that saying about "I'll be monkeys uncle!" but I usually say "I'll be an uncle's monkey!" Soooo yeah ... :blush:

:D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

There's no reason to hide that.

qusjsflj1te0.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

qusjsflj1te0.png

Hahahaa!
  • empresssue
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

qusjsflj1te0.png

Um, worse than your joke of the day.

IC, I laughed.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

2q0vx3n.jpg

h8tr!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I hate the word snuggle, I prefer cuddle. If a man said the wanted to snuggle with me, I'd assume he's gay.

Sooo that's a no on the snuggles?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    IC, I totally used my position to get myself registered for the fitness center instead of waiting in line with the 20+ students there. I don't feel too guilty though.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I hate the word snuggle, I prefer cuddle. If a man said the wanted to snuggle with me, I'd assume he's gay.

Send them my way. I don't care what they call it as long as they wanna do it

So I can call it ANYTHING I want?
  • empresssue
    Options

2q0vx3n.jpg

h8tr!

No, I hate you cuz now all I can hear is his stupid laugh!!!
  • Timshel_
    Options

2q0vx3n.jpg

h8tr!

https://youtu.be/NPGls6SIBiU
  • empresssue
    Options

2q0vx3n.jpg

h8tr!

https://youtu.be/NPGls6SIBiU

STOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Eating is my coping mechanism when I am stressed or anxious. I am very anxious right now. I don't know if I can ride out the urge to binge :(
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Ummmmm what exactly do you wanna call it?

Peen hammer slamming in the thunderdome is the term I prefer.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Ummmmm what exactly do you wanna call it?

Peen hammer slamming in the thunderdome is the term I prefer.

That's a mouthful, but I'll take it

I feel I should just something like, good girl.
    But maybe I am thinking out of context.
    And that would sound really creepy.
    So I will refrain.