30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• jnelson2017
    jnelson2017 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did Day 5 of Level 1 today. Was trying to better my form today, especially during abs. Kept stopping a bit but nothing major.

Still having trouble with the front and side lunges and the 2nd set of push ups.

5 more days of level 1 to go!
  • Stardust620
    Stardust620 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    @jnelson2017 I'm in the same place. Took some days off between days 4 and 5 and I really felt it last night. I think I was able to get closer to the advanced version of some moves today, and I was definitely sweating less than day 1!
  • 220Dani
    220Dani Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Day 4 on Level 1 complete. Can really feel it in my thighs and calves today from all the jumping.
  • MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ripped 2, day 4, plus P90X ABS 200, plus 55 minute of cycle.
  • jnelson2017
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 1 and boy did I sweat! Did way better today than yesterday. The pushups and lunges still get me but I'm working on it. Didn't stop much today either.
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 1 complete. My booty felt it today and for me to feel anything through this huge thing is impressive. lol
  • jnelson2017
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 complete. Still sweating hard but exercises are much better than when I started. Still working on the pushups and lunges but it got easier today. 3 more days to go!
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 complete. It does get slightly easier every day but only slightly. Still working those thighs and abs a lot.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Ripped Level 2, day 5, plus cycling 30 min. Yesterday did a 30 min. routine for buns and legs using the ball with a DVD I have. It was nice to do another different workout that I have sitting on my shelf.
  • jnelson2017
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 complete. Lunges still killing me, mostly because I cannot get the correct form and balance with the weights, but push ups are increasingly better. Wish we got more ab workout in this exercise.
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 complete. Endurance is getting better. Didn't feel like dying doing my side to sides.
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 1 killer buns & thighs completed. Wow what workout
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    rest day, injured knee yesterday on a door frame, tried the bike, no way, but did 30 min on the treadmill. Hopefully can do day 6 Ripped 2 tomorrow.
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 8 of Level one finished. Definitely feeling like I can handle Level 2 soon.
  • mamashakesit
    mamashakesit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Dinow wrote: »
    Day 1 of level 1 killer buns & thighs completed. Wow what workout

I'm doing this workout in rotation with others. I'm 4 days into Level 2. It's tough but I really like it. I'm going to try Level 3 in the next couple days.
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 9 of Level 1 complete. One more day!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    salmarooni wrote: »
    Whats the 30 day shred? How do I go about doing it?

Hi, It is Jillian Michael's Workout. You can get it on Amazon, Ebay, and some dollar stores have it. Check out her videos on Youtube as Phoebolaylay has stated! :) She has a bunch of videos that are good and she is tough at times.

Saw Beginner Shred and several other Jillian Michaels DVDs at Dollar Tree today. You can find the original 30 Day Shred on YouTube also.
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 10 of Level 1. Rest day tomorrow and then on to level 2!
  • jnelson2017
    Options
    Slacked off a bit because of MN but finished Day 9 today! One more day of Level 1 to go!
  • 220Dani
    Options
    Day 11/30 and started Level 2 today. I hurt my left ankle somehow so needed to take it slightly easier on all the jumping. But still - wow. I feel incredibly weak trying to use my weights for all of this. They're only 3lbs but feel like ten.