JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,210 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Back to the GP tomorrow for me.
    Although I’ve posted saying I’m okay (which I am, honestly) I’m still having trouble with my digestion.
    In fact the past 3 days it’s been worse.
    Hardly anything seems to get past my stomach and results in me throwing up. Twice I just made myself be sick to get it out rather than sitting feeling sick for hours on end to just throw up anyway. And the relief was immediate.

But tonight after being sick my lower tummy hurt for ages, like one long ache, almost contraction like but constant.
    Baby is still moving like crazy which is why I haven’t rung the hospital. It can wait til tomorrow.

So I’m going back and going to try get further help.
    I have a scan on Thursday and just hoping baby’s weight hasn’t dropped more as then it probably is something to do with this weird stuff going on with me.

Fingers crossed for me eh!
    Why is that the every month has 30 days but the last month of pregnancy seems to have about 4000?

Oh Bex! hugs! Hope you feel better real soon. Won't be too much longer - you have like what, 6 wks left? Hang in there - tell your partner he has to treat you like a princess, and pamper you like crazy! And YOU take it easy!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I was reading a book and it stated that perhaps the goals isn’t to like doing the exercise, the goal could be to just do it and check it off your list. That, in itself, could be what you are looking forward to. I’ve not woken up early to exercise since my last post, and again, I hid. At least I’m taking little steps in the right direction.

This is definitely where I'm at! Although I will say, after six months of regular cardio and strength training, I hate it less than I used to. That's... not nothing, I guess ;)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Very happy you are back! I sent you a PM this morning. 2018 will be your year!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Recap T 1/23 - no treadmill before dentist appt. 7:50 a.m. = at least my daily floss done early :D
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 8,830 steps, 250+ steps 12/14 hours & 28 floors :smile:
    2) Net calories green and >12c water = Net calories & sugar red (oops), sodium & protein good, fiber 20g & 12c water :neutral:
    3) Grocery shop after work & at least 2 things on to-do list = Done & progress, including 2 new mouse traps in garage (ick) :smiley:
    4) Use Calm app >5 minutes = Sort of... :|
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15...want to walk treadmill W before work...roads all icy again, no dog walks for awhile & sad dog = See above / done / nope...what's wrong with me, I know this screws me up! >:)

JFT W 1/24
    1) Yay! Walked 3 miles on treadmill before work / 51:19 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Net calories green / monitor the usual / >12c water
    4) Evening: hair appt & at least 2 things on to-do list
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    JFT

Stay in the green
    Find Kronos materials that have some value - I am digging through whatever we have available online and I set up an appointment with a director to ask a long list of questions. I am worried about what training we have for new team members if my manager training is so lacking. May be my first project - a training outline.
    Get 10K steps
    Plank for a total of 2 minutes
    o:) Eat some potato with dinner - I did not, but I was searching for vitamin C so I subbed in broccoli

Overall not a bad day.

JFT 1/24/2018
    • Stay in green - eat pre logged and packed food
    • 10K steps
    • Track fluids try for 64 oz
    • Plank for 2 minutes
    • Walk 2 miles
    • Horses feet trim (farrier)
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,210 Member
    Options
    Reminding myself of my goals ... so I don;t have a repeat of yesterday, which was a total disaster!

JFT, Wed
    1. I know I'll feel awful tomorrow because of what I ate on tues ..... but today is a new day. Healthy, sit-down meals
    2. sit down and eat each meal .... no grabbing food to eat at my computer while working. Take the break
    3. taking a day off from the gym because my legs still are sore (I am now up to 10 minutes on the "stair master" machine --- did 25 floors!) But hard to do anything else. So taking a day off
    4. remember my red cup, and concentrate on drinking water
    5. TRY to finish up taxes so we can take to our accountant next week :s
    6. get back on here tomorrow - be accountable
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in

Starting weight Jan 3, 2018: 176.0
    Aiming at 150ish

Progress so far:
    Jan 24: 172.2 Well, I don't know how that happened because I basically didn't change anything about eating but I'll take it. :D I actually got off and on the scale 3 times because I thought it was lying.
    Jan 17: 175.4
    Jan 10: 174.8
    Jan 3: 176.0

January goals
    Under 175. Less would be better but I'm aiming low as I have a couple of birthdays.
    Finish Mark's quilt and mail off.
    Medication on track. I tend to forget a dose when unscheduled things pop up and then don't feel well.
    Continue, from before seasonal challenges, decluttering entry.
    Accountability.
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    Weekly weigh-in

Starting weight Jan 3, 2018: 176.0
    Aiming at 150ish

Progress so far:
    Jan 24: 172.2 Well, I don't know how that happened because I basically didn't change anything about eating but I'll take it. :D I actually got off and on the scale 3 times because I thought it was lying.
    Jan 17: 175.4
    Jan 10: 174.8
    Jan 3: 176.0

January goals
    Under 175. Less would be better but I'm aiming low as I have a couple of birthdays.
    Finish Mark's quilt and mail off.
    Medication on track. I tend to forget a dose when unscheduled things pop up and then don't feel well.
    Continue, from before seasonal challenges, decluttering entry.
    Accountability.

Way to go! You are slashing through those numbers. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing---it's inspiring!
    Peace and joy
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    Reminding myself of my goals ... so I don;t have a repeat of yesterday, which was a total disaster!

JFT, Wed
    1. I know I'll feel awful tomorrow because of what I ate on tues ..... but today is a new day. Healthy, sit-down meals
    2. sit down and eat each meal .... no grabbing food to eat at my computer while working. Take the break
    3. taking a day off from the gym because my legs still are sore (I am now up to 10 minutes on the "stair master" machine --- did 25 floors!) But hard to do anything else. So taking a day off
    4. remember my red cup, and concentrate on drinking water
    5. TRY to finish up taxes so we can take to our accountant next week :s
    6. get back on here tomorrow - be accountable

I am looking forward to reading of your successful DAY! JFT, you've got this!
    Peace and joy