What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Ladies, I'm I the only one having bra comfort issues? I feel like my bra keeps rubbing on my rib cage and it's very annoying and uncomfortable. The band is not tight. All the cushing from fat tissue is going away and creating more discomfort for me. I could get a large band bra but that means going up a cup size and well that's too big. I really don't want to wear braletes. I prefer padded bra for a little push up. It's a better look with the tops I wear.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Do you have any option to just wear sports bras or something like that until you hit your goal weight? Bras not fitting well is a big deal if internet horror stories about chafing, etc. are to be believed. But of course bras are expensive do you don't want to reinvest too often, especially when your body is in the process of changing sizes. Of course, a sports bra is not much better than a bralette in this situation, but I'm just trying to think in terms of temporary cost savings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!