JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 31

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,841 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @enlightenme2 Do you track what you eat? I have discovered that it takes 2-3 days for the food I have eaten, or not, to be reflected on the scale. Check for a pattern in your tracking.

@mamabear10717 “They” used to say 8 8oz glasses of water per day which would be almost 2 liters. It took conscious effort on my part to drink that but now I drink about double that on most days. What kind of coffee are you wondering about? Plain black should not impact weight lose but when you start adding stuff to it you need to be mindful.

@FixItImp I love your long post! Not sure what plan you are following but I know the ladies doing a Ketogenic Diet experience hormonal changes some of which have resulted in “Keto babies” because PCOS is reversed. Others refer to “shark week” because of the change in their periods. Sorry if that’s TMI for the gents on here. It is what it is.

@mrs_sutsie Did you try a new battery? Not that I have a problem with a new scale but if a battery cures the problem, you could see if there is a difference between the two.

@nikki062181 Movie popcorn = salt = water retention = gain You’ve got this!
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    02/07 – 208.4, Making an effort to move more and make better food choices.

02/12 – 199.4, ONEDERLAND, please don't sabotage, please don't sabotage...

Congrats!!!!!! What plan are you following?
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    cyranda63 wrote: »
    Day/Weight/Comment
    02/07 - 184 So disappointed with myself, my body likes this number, there are three empty wine bottles on the counter since Saturday. My 330 streak logging MFP is now 3 days because I missed a day. AARRGGGHHHH... need to get my head into this! Nice to see all the JGM10D beautiful people though :smiley:

I once had a nutritionist tell me that drinking alcohol to the point where you can feel it the next day, will stall weight loss. So in addition to CICO, it takes a toll on you and your body will take care of what ails you, instead of paying attention to those pounds you are trying to move. Best thing to do... HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!

You've got this!