WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Cold but sunny here today. Still minimal swelling in my knee, so I think that a walk is in order instead of my circuit training. Joyce, one surefire way to know if your cat has any Maine Coon in him is if he has a capital letter "M" on his forehead. Also, Maine Coons are usually double pawed on both front paws, but not always.They can range anywhere from 15-30 pounds depending on the cat.
    Becca- glad hubby is getting the care he needs. Still praying.
    Terry- happy birthday. Glad you got to be with your daughter.
    Michele- When it's humid, you need more water because you can become dehydrated without realizing it. Tea is good as long as there's no caffeine or sugar in it. Try adding a slice of lemon or lime in your water. Gotta run. BBL.
    Becky
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :) I was able to watch all the team figure skating in the Olympics thanks to our DVR. I love being able to watch TV on my schedule and in small chunks rather than the way the stuff is broadcast. If I had to watch in in real time, I'd miss all of it.
  • sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Popping in to say Good morning! I'll have to read posts during morning commute.

Sue in cold Troutdale, OR
  • relax47
    relax47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Looks like a chilly but beautiful day here in PA. I hope to get my dog out for a walk this morning.

Exermom. I grew up in Northern Jersey too. Morris county.

Mary-PA
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    cgzb7hc7giyp.png
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,723 Member
    Options
    znqkww6x9o2v.jpeg
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Prayers for all who are going through difficult times.

Carol
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,096 Member
    Options
    Terry Happy Birthday!!

Welcome to the new members!

:heart: Margaret
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Heather: My son has kept his sobriety for almost 6 months. He struggles with anxiety and depression. A lot is due to the fact that he was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder and a couple of learning disorders at an early age which made school so difficult. He has become a fine man who loves his family and is terrified of losing them. I hope your son will be able to keep his sobriety. Mine also works in the restaurant industry and has since he was a teenager.