WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    My car is called "ms sparkbug", because she's a Chevy spark! And nope, she's not electric.
    Surgery is scheduled for March 14th. So a ways yet.
    Hugs to all you ladies that wish or need'em!

Becca
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 678 Member
    Hi from Glendale Arizona. Having fun with the kids and grandkids and their two dogs. Feels wonderful to be soaking up some sun and some hugs. Will be here until Monday and then will head south of Phoenix to San Tan Valley to visit with Jim and Elaine... Jack's older brother and wife. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures...

Loving the figure skating.... amazing to see such coordination... Have a good Friday night everyone...

Betsy from NW WA now in Glendale Arizona :-)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Betsy, displaced Washingtonian in Arizona, enjoy that heated orb in the sky! Also, the family!
    Becca
    Oregonian
  • knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello my dear leaders. I am typing on my iPad tonight so my fingers know where they are going a lot better. All I had to do was buy a new charger. If only I had listened to my daughter it would have been so much easier.

To whomever suggested the meditation app, I thank you. I download it thinking it would help lower my blood pressure. And it does, so that is the most rapeason I added it.

I fell again tonight.mi was stepping up onto the porch from the sidewalk.myou all remember the sidewalk is a lot ,owner than the porch. So I walked up and grabbed ahold of the big milk jug with a seat on it. Well the seat is no longer attached, so down I go. Charlies karaoke buddy was there and char.ie tried t grab from under my arms and Jim push from behind. And he was on my behind. All I needed was Charlie to take my right hand and assist me to my feet. But they are men. But I am fine. It is a reminder that I need to call the guy who said he would put up a fail for us. He said he needed to wait until the temperatures were better. Well it was 55 degrees today. I was hoping that when I was out that my fingers would fell better. But no. So I went out for my occupational therapy. I continue to do well.

Good night ladies. They say I am kujiuv but I am Jmkmomm

Joyce, indiana
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    <3 NYKAREN
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Kelly:- sounds as if the little kiddies have fun when with you! My little grandson goes to a child minder and she can get the little fella to do all sorts of things that his doting parents can't! Take medicine, sleep etc..!!
    Well done you.
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Why does MFP lose posts with smileys on them and, how do you post a pic please? I am using the phone app so maybe need to log in to the site proper?
    Thanks
    Karen UK
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    <3