CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    WTG everyone!!!!! 35 lbs in total is amazing!!!!!!
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    They again look GREAT! Wonderful job everyone and keep up the amazing work!

:heart: You all are awesome!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    woot-woot way to go feverRN!

and all the teams!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work all!!! I can only hope for a loss this week lol :smile: :explode:
  • mousumi30
    Options
    great job, hopefully by next week i will be able to use the spreadsheet
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone :smile: so looking forward to getting my results up for next week and helping my team
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to seem like im complaining...but why does it say that I didn't finish the challenge? I completed and I did half of the leg challenge as well..? Just wondering what's goin on
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to seem like im complaining...but why does it say that I didn't finish the challenge? I completed and I did half of the leg challenge as well..? Just wondering what's goin on

I gave you 7 out of 10 points. You did the weekly challenge but did not mention if you had done the mini challenge (3 points) you still got most of the points for your team.
  • annacataldo
    Options
    oh well. my mini challenge was doing part of the leg challenge (half each day). thanks for explanation, i guess i shouldve clarified more.
  • annacataldo
    Options
    oh and makena dropped out, so thats why theres no weigh in for her. :-)
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Slowly but surely we are ironing out the kinks. I feel good that next week there will be zero errors.
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi all,

If you've got a spare spot i would LOVE to join in, this is fantastic! I love the stories :)

Becky
  • agreenmess
    Options
    Hey,

I cannot seem to get into the spreedsheet this week, anyone having the same problem??

Nessy x
  • Theweebarrell
    Options
    Hi i got into the spreadsheet at the end it has a -1.4 in it, can someone tell me what this means please , sorry for being thick lol
  • Theweebarrell
    Options
    Hi i got into the spreadsheet at the end it has a -1.4 in it, can someone tell me what this means please , sorry for being thick lol
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see this week's challenge!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    everything ok at Zombie headquaters?
    worried that there has been no challenges posted hoping all ok with acowboykid x
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Hi Zombie folks. Not sure what else to say this morning.
  • Purple_Lurple
    Purple_Lurple Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Is everything okay guys? All seems a bit quiet on the survivor front, I hope all is well.
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Ok, well as one of the team Captains, and since this is late, I decided to come up with a small challenge for this week. Sorry, something came up with ACowboyKid so she couldn't post this. Here you go:

WEEK V - Need to Eat to Survive!

The survivors traveled over the mountains and reached a small town on the other side. Weak and tired from their exertsion, they decided to find a place to rest ((Thats right, a fitness break since we started late but there is still a Challenge)).

There were dirt roads leading to a town square, so you and your commrads make way for the police station to check the radio.

Nothing but static filled the speakers. Someone turns the knobs while another person says, "Is anyone there? Is anyone there? We're at the base of Mount--" Nothing.

You wait throughtout the night and part of the next day until you finally give up. One of the other surviviors goes exploring and finds a grocery store a few blocks away. There were only a few Zombie stragglers in the small town and you were able to take them down as a team on your way.

The grocerey store had no lights but it didn't look like it had been abandoned that long ago, you could see a note on the door, "Escaping the country. Italy sounds nice--." You thought that was strange but the possiblity sounded endless, America could be the only place that was infected!

You push open the automatic doors and file in, no weird smell yet, it appears the coolers where still powered on.

Someone said, "We should stock up on food, who knows how long it will be until we find a grocery store." You all agree and walk around looking for food that had expiration dates as far off as possible and could provide the most energy.

((Sorry, I'm not good at this...I'll try to get better next time...and I'll spend more than 20 minutes on it))

CHALLENGE:
    This week is a nutrition challenge, just like Fitness is a big part of losing weight, so it was you eat! Since today is Tuesday we'll start Wednesday because I know some of you are overseas.

All right I need you to fill out your own nutrition info from MFP

NEEDED:
    Calories
    Carbs
    Fat

Optional (must pick one or all 3 of the following):
    Protien
    Sodium
    Fiber

or you can add your own, if you'd like.

The way it works is stay in the green on your food diary! Simple as that. So when filling out your sheet all you need to put in is how many green or red numbers you had. If you stayed in the green in calories, carbs, fat, protein, and fiber but were in the red for sodium, then you get 5/6 points. Easy right?

Now I know for some of us this is difficult to keep track of everyday, I just hope you try and that is why you also get 1 cheat day! (to use when ever you like) So you only need to do this for 4 days (doesn't sound to bad right?)

Now for your weapon (or your mini goal for the week) I hope you do pick a fitness like 10 minutes of yoga every morning, or 10 miles in 5 days or something like that.

Thank you for bearing with me. This was thrown together at the last minute because ya'll needed a challenge to know that we're still here and I have to go to work in 30 minutes. Next week we'll be back to fitness.