Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,583 Member
    Carol, I think Barbie posted a good link, or just search on Utube for Jessamy Hibberd TEDx Adventure of a Lifetime <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    heather thank you for sharing. The Ted-x talk, your dil is a special person!!

NYKAREN
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,199 Member
    Becca love it!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2018
    Bialetti62: I use my iphone app to enter my foods and use my computer to visit this site. Welcome to a great group of supportive women. :smiley:
  • knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    A very sunny afternoon to all of you. I did open up the patio door for a few minutes but it didn't stay open very long. It's 64 degrees but that's not warm enough to keep it open for a lot of enjoyment just for two cats. They don't pay the bills.

I think I am going to try choir practice again tonight. My face does feel better even if it hurts my fingers a lot to deal with the paper the music is written on. I just need to know if I can do it yet. And the fellowship with he choir members and singing that wonderful music.

Heather, your DDIL is not only a good speaker but good teacher. You have a lot of reasons to be proud of her.

Charlie is beginning to get frustrated with me taking about my frozen body parts. At times I don't talk but just groan. I was trying to put a bill in the envelope it came in. Those statements that are the EOB are several papers along and you need to fold them just the same way it came to you. So I was trying to do that and they weren't going in the envelope and yes, I was groaning.mit was hurting my fingers.

In looking at the bill, I didn't mind the bill for the X-rays but the doctors charge to take care of me after was t me outrages, it wass on one of my doctors visits to the orthopedics office. They take X-rays and then the X-rays are downloaded onto the computers that the doctor see when he examines you. So the billing was listed as 'closed management of fractured foot' the ther was he elbow. Anyway, one cost was $466 and the other was $340. Closed management????? All he did was looks
    At the xray and say stay in the fracture boot or sling.

Ok, vent over. Now I will listen to our weatherman talk about our flooding and forecast.

Joyce, Indiana
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Heather, I enjoyed your daughter's Tedx talk. She makes some very good points about finding happiness every day. What a lovely person-I could tell I would really like her as a friend if she was in my part of the world. Happiness isn't tomorrow, it's today! <3 Wendy
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Heather- I watched the video and was very impressed. She was very relaxed and natural and made some excellent points. Thanks for sharing.