The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    mid 40's and trying to be less 'thick'. darn chips...
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Arch799 wrote: »
    mid 40's and trying to be less 'thick'. darn chips...
    HAHAHA to the chips, my downfall is butterfingers:)

• GetFit0767
    GetFit0767 Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for motivation and accountability. BTW, I'm an "ish" guy, too.
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    47 (almost 48). I have been overweight almost my entire life. I lost 135 lbs 5 years ago and regained 60 of it back. I am determined to get into the best shape of my life by age 50. Repeat C25K survivor and newly christened gym rat. Feel free to add me.
  • Capergirl11
    Capergirl11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    49 and holding lol. I've been sick for a bit and now trying to get back into things would like to be in shape and healthier before i turn 50. feel free to add me I need all the motivation and accountability i can get :)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll ;)
  • tjyates3
    tjyates3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    39 and my bday is right around the corner. Feel free to add me.
  • Keeprunning78
    Keeprunning78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40!
  • gilahalleli
    gilahalleli Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So, as an adjunct to my fitness plan, I decided I need to get my style and primping mojo back. Cause it is long long gone. So, after SNB this evening, I grabbed one of my friends and we went to Superpharm and I invested in probably insanely overpriced L’Oréal day and night facial creams. Because if I’m going to spend, I don’t know, a year of my freaking life getting fit so I can buy a Naama Betzalel dress, I want my face to match. Sorta. I mean, if the dress is flowered, I don’t have to go that far.
  • Nama_Slay
    Nama_Slay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    38 and luvin it!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    So nice to see so many nice 30 40 and 50.good luck all
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Turned 51 this year and am loving it ! Am fitter than I was at any time in my 40's and now have the time and patience to be able to do all that I want to.

Losing weight, getting fitter and enjoying every minute of it. Yes I have the odd stumble or two but I get back up, dust myself down and carry on.

Feel free to add me as more friends equals more motivation and help for all.

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
  • markslimfasttaylor
    markslimfasttaylor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi guys im 51 a newbee looking for new friends feel free to add me.
  • joannerack852
    joannerack852 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    43 and just rejoined my fitness pal needing advice and motivation to help lose the pounds.. feel free to add me.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? It is hump day!!

Doing Awesome today, and you?

Just saw this @NicholeAckerman I am well. Took time away for some studying that I had to do. This age group is a great place to be.

Feel free to add me anyone. Mention this thread.
  • ib_jme
    ib_jme Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and trying to lose a few more pounds after losing 38 lbs on Weight Watchers. I could use all the help I could get. Feel free to add me.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle-agers :)
  • NinjaNamedNokachi
    NinjaNamedNokachi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me! Im 48 and i love running and lifting.
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Temporarily 38 here! :-) I’m not middle aged though as I plan to live to 121. Ha ha I’m only 1/3 age.