The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• ddmm2013
    ddmm2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ddmm2013 wrote: »
    Thank you Versicolour, thank you karsei01. I will take action and talk to him soon. I am scared if it doesn’t turn good. My kids are only 5 and 7.

It is better to know. My kids are 6 and 10 and they are coping as well as can be expected with my divorce. Actually, the 6 year old is coping much better

Thank you. Kids are most my concerns. I tend to think more than what I need to. I am scared when thinking about house, bank account, and my future life. I wasn’t born here so my pool will be very small. I will try my best to improve our relationship. Otherwise I will be miserable.
  • ddmm2013
    ddmm2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Omnimous69 wrote: »
    ddmm2013 wrote: »
    I am having middle age crisis. We don’t talk more than two sentences other than who is picking up kids from school. I met a guy in gym. Nothing happened yet. What should I do?

Just sit down and be honest with him about how it feels. He might feel the same way or not even notice. Either are good things as they can then be addressed and you can move on together, or whatever. You might be surprised at how good it can make you feel. If you feel like he doesn't want to listen, that's when you have a choice to make. Stay strong, understanding and faithful to the work you have already put into your relationship, but don't be a doormat. Good luck!

Thank you. He probably didn’t realize the problem.
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just turned 51 last month and am loving it ! Am fitter than I was at any time in my 40's and now have the time and patience to be able to do all that I want to.
    Losing weight, getting fitter and enjoying every minute of it. Yes I have the odd stumble or two but I get back up, dust myself down and carry on.
    Feel free to add me as more friends equals more motivation and help for all.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Happy Hump Day middle agers :) Let's get out there and hustle today!!!
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    AnvilTime wrote: »
    Hello from Texas. 80 pounds down from 356# in May of 2017, looking to drop around another 30 or so. Just joined here last week, so my diaries and WL to date doesn't show in my profile, but changes will happen soon....
    ji0kob1kwpvd.jpg

Amazing . Great Job!!
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy, 39 here, add me if you like!
  • MathIsYourFriend
    Options
    48 and back on MFP after an extended leave. Been vegan since Sept 2017 but could not care less what anyone else does. Whatever works for someone is what’s best for them. I’m down 45 lbs with better cholesterol and sugar levels than in years, so for now I am sticking with this plan.

Would love to have some friends on this latest adventure. Will try reaching out but would also appreciate an add from anyone.

Best to all of us!
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle agers :)
  • Huyani
    Huyani Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    37 (well, almost 38) here.... started logging and getting more conscious about my health recently. Would love some friends on here for mutual support in our journeys. Feel free to add me.

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    If you could move to any country.... what country would you move to and why would you move there?
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    If you could move to any country.... what country would you move to and why would you move there?
    Most definitely Jamaica.......They are so laid back dude!!!!

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

That's a tough one. My first choice would be Australia - to be closer to my sister (and Jo has major drawing power)
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? It is hump day!!
  • sarahcs107
    sarahcs107 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Add me 32 here
  • bottoson
    bottoson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    51 and working my down (up in this context?) to high school swimming weight of 230 lbs. 35 lbs to go! Using Core Performance Essentials for low impact strength building, Wii Sports for indoor cardio and will start biking and walking once temps rise a bit more.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? It is hump day!!

Doing Awesome today, and you?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

That's a tough one. My first choice would be Australia - to be closer to my sister (and Jo has major drawing power)

:smooched:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Ok had s pretty good day .good luck to all the 30s 40s 5os etc. Let's keep it up.
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    40 years young and looking for additional support/motivation. I'm not the best food logger- working on improving that, but I'm on the right track. Feel free to add me as well!