New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2018
    Still no sign of any new Halo Top, Arctic Zero, or Enlightened near me whatsoever. I did, however, finally find a pint of Talenti's new lower sugar gelato - but Vanilla Cinnamon was the only flavor Shoprite had. For 480 calories it's more than I'd like to spend per pint when there's Halo Top and Enlightened, but I actually really enjoyed it! The base reminded me of either Halo Top's gingerbread pint or Enlightened's Caramel Oatmeal Cookie pint. The caramel swirl was a lot better though, and was thicker with a slight pull. The pint was more dense than Halo Top, but not quite as rock solid as Enlightened and I didn't have to thaw it. You can taste the erythritol, but I love the taste of erythritol so this was only a plus for me. Had it been 80 or so less calories, this would become a regular purchase for me. Still, I'm excited to see where Talenti goes next with these flavors!
    njao45oris8e.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    The new Noosa coffee chocolate almond yogurt is fine, but not worth the calories (240). It's difficult to find coffee yogurts that taste good, and this was like most and not that great. The almonds and chocolate chip mix-ins were the best part.
    c2kniynz61l6.jpg
    ac9obmgfm4z0.jpg
  • akfinn21
    akfinn21 Posts: 16 Member

hgycta wrote: »
    Still no sign of any new Halo Top, Arctic Zero, or Enlightened near me whatsoever. I did, however, finally find a pint of Talenti's new lower sugar gelato - but Vanilla Cinnamon was the only flavor Shoprite had. For 480 calories it's more than I'd like to spend per pint when there's Halo Top and Enlightened, but I actually really enjoyed it! The base reminded me of either Halo Top's gingerbread pint or Enlightened's Caramel Oatmeal Cookie pint. The caramel swirl was a lot better though, and was thicker with a slight pull. The pint was more dense than Halo Top, but not quite as rock solid as Enlightened and I didn't have to thaw it. You can taste the erythritol, but I love the taste of erythritol so this was only a plus for me. Had it been 80 or so less calories, this would become a regular purchase for me. Still, I'm excited to see where Talenti goes next with these flavors!
    njao45oris8e.jpeg
    njao45oris8e.jpeg
    njao45oris8e.jpeg

the mint cookie crunch (i think is the name) lower sugar talenti is heavenly. i actually ate the whole thing in one sitting even though it is higher in calories than halo or enlightened. i bought another one today! so so good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Man they really are giving these out like crazy. I've gotten 30 free so far LOL. http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rclibyf7354452&bt=xg&o=133663&c=RF&p=aIwPFDkd
  • Noreenmarie1234

I speak on behalf of my mother when I say those chocolate Energems have been a staple in my household since before they rebranded to BeOn gems or whatever they are now. My mom only likes the berry flavored, but I like them all. I agree, weird off-taste to them but I like how the texture is similar to those mega oversized m&ms. My mom needs these to stay awake while driving to work because she hates coffee and I can attest if you have enough of them (for me the limit is 3-4) you will feel it! Personally, I’d rather save the calories and get a lightly sweetened coffee. Side note, my mom swears they constipate her. She continues eating them anyways >~> but she spends WAY too much money on them!!!!
    I still have some of the original for comparisons in the old design, but the taste is identical I don’t think the recipe changed...
    qkako2pdos36.jpg

HAHA! I had no clue they were energems before. I remember seeing those all the time. The bad part for me is they are like big m and m's so I could easily eat a few packs at once. Thanks for the warning.

Have you ever tried lindas diet delites protein bars?? They send code for free box to my email so I was thinking about tryingthe fluffer nutter or caramel pretzel. I LOVE that they use iso-IMOs like the old quest bars did. (The ones I was addicted to and ate 4/5 a day LOL) So they look promising. Wondering if you have ever tried them.

If anyone else is interested in trying something if you create a new account any of these codes work..

LDD_Bar_ChocolateCrisp_08.jpg
    LDD_Bar_ChocolateCrisp_10.jpg

"
    3. Gift code: 'Chocolite' for a free package of the HealthSmart Foods Chocolite 6packs. (one use per account)

4. Gift code: 'Waffles' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com High Protein Low Carb Waffles. (one use per account)

5. Gift code: 'pancake' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com High Protein Low Carb Pancakes. (one use per account)

6. Gift code: 'breading' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Breadcrumbs. (one use per account)

7. Gift code: 'SamplerPackLDD' for 50% off the ThinSlim Foods Sampler Pack. (one use per account)

8. Gift Code: 'LDDPasta' for $10 off a package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Pasta. (one use per account)

9. Gift Code: 'LDDBars' for $10 off a package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Protein Bars. (one use per account)"

Just wish they had free shipping. :/

Isn’t it free shipping for orders over $100? I order way too much from them, all those codes work and are worth using! As for the protein bars, I’ve been hooked for years but they’re nothing like quest; not as thick and chewy. The fluffy vanilla crisp is one of my favorites because it’s like a rice crispy treat, but you can’t go wrong with any of them EXCEPT the chocolate which tastes really really weird and no one in my family likes.
    Definitely worth trying since they’re free ;)

Thank you! I ended up ordering them. Free, but still have to pay shipping so it forces you to buy other stuff too. I see what they are trying to do ;)
  • hgycta
    edited March 2018

I speak on behalf of my mother when I say those chocolate Energems have been a staple in my household since before they rebranded to BeOn gems or whatever they are now. My mom only likes the berry flavored, but I like them all. I agree, weird off-taste to them but I like how the texture is similar to those mega oversized m&ms. My mom needs these to stay awake while driving to work because she hates coffee and I can attest if you have enough of them (for me the limit is 3-4) you will feel it! Personally, I’d rather save the calories and get a lightly sweetened coffee. Side note, my mom swears they constipate her. She continues eating them anyways >~> but she spends WAY too much money on them!!!!
    I still have some of the original for comparisons in the old design, but the taste is identical I don’t think the recipe changed...
    qkako2pdos36.jpg

HAHA! I had no clue they were energems before. I remember seeing those all the time. The bad part for me is they are like big m and m's so I could easily eat a few packs at once. Thanks for the warning.

Have you ever tried lindas diet delites protein bars?? They send code for free box to my email so I was thinking about tryingthe fluffer nutter or caramel pretzel. I LOVE that they use iso-IMOs like the old quest bars did. (The ones I was addicted to and ate 4/5 a day LOL) So they look promising. Wondering if you have ever tried them.

If anyone else is interested in trying something if you create a new account any of these codes work..

"
    3. Gift code: 'Chocolite' for a free package of the HealthSmart Foods Chocolite 6packs. (one use per account)

4. Gift code: 'Waffles' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com High Protein Low Carb Waffles. (one use per account)

5. Gift code: 'pancake' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com High Protein Low Carb Pancakes. (one use per account)

6. Gift code: 'breading' for a free package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Breadcrumbs. (one use per account)

7. Gift code: 'SamplerPackLDD' for 50% off the ThinSlim Foods Sampler Pack. (one use per account)

8. Gift Code: 'LDDPasta' for $10 off a package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Pasta. (one use per account)

9. Gift Code: 'LDDBars' for $10 off a package of the LindasDietDelites.com Low Carb Protein Bars. (one use per account)"

Isn’t it free shipping for orders over $100? I order way too much from them, all those codes work and are worth using! As for the protein bars, I’ve been hooked for years but they’re nothing like quest; not as thick and chewy. The fluffy vanilla crisp is one of my favorites because it’s like a rice crispy treat, but you can’t go wrong with any of them EXCEPT the chocolate which tastes really really weird and no one in my family likes.

Thank you! I ended up ordering them. Free, but still have to pay shipping so it forces you to buy other stuff too. I see what they are trying to do ;)

Let me know what you think!

Also, guys.... there are no convenient Cheesecake Factory locations close to me, so if anyone happens to go and splurge on these PLEASE let me know if it’s worth the hour and a half drive! My only complaint is they look really thin, I prefer pancakes thick and fluffy o:
    m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

qkako2pdos36.jpg

"

Also, guys.... there are no convenient Cheesecake Factory locations close to me, so if anyone happens to go and splurge on these PLEASE let me know if it’s worth the hour and a half drive! My only complaint is they look really thin, I prefer pancakes thick and fluffy o:
    m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg

I'm the "OHMYGODTHATLOOKSFREAKINGYUMMY" emoji.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited March 2018

qkako2pdos36.jpg

"

m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg

Now if they would post their nutrition information like they're supposed to... I'd try them, but brunch is only on Sundays obviously, and it's pretty much never going to happen.

And now I want pancakes.
  • vanilla_frosting
    vanilla_frosting Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2018

m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg

My daughter works at the one in Oklahoma City. I'll ask her if she has tried them yet and let you all know.

And yes, they look yummy! I'm not a big pancake person...but yummy!
  • hgycta
    edited March 2018
    Saw this at the store. It was really tasty, but pricey at $5.99 a pint. Brand is Big Gay Ice Cream and the flavor names/descriptions crack me up. nqrhtjx4ttxz.jpeg

If it's actually rainbow colored I might be suckered in for the same reason I was suckered in to shell out so much money to have those Rainbow Bagels shipped to me which tasted no better than regular bagels :')
    Where did you find this, what store?
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    We had Birthday Cek and it was not rainbow, but tasty. Star Market near Boston.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited March 2018
    Cheesecake Factory lemon ricotta pancakes are really good! I get them every Mother's Day. The recipe is actually on their web site. And I think it's 1400 for three good size ones if memory serves. You can find Cheesecake Factory nutrition info pretty easily as some states require it.

Brunch is only on weekends but their breakfast menu is all the time. Is this a brunch specific item? Probably the lemon ones are

I made cinnamon banana protein pancakes today that came out soooo good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Francl27 wrote: »

qkako2pdos36.jpg

"

m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg

Now if they would post their nutrition information like they're supposed to... I'd try them, but brunch is only on Sundays obviously, and it's pretty much never going to happen.

And now I want pancakes.

I had no clue brunch was only available certain days, but I wrote to them anyways...
    Nope.
    Not happening.
    Is there some unspoken competition between Denny's, Bob Evans, and Cheesecake Factory to see who can release the more caloric stack of pancakes? If so, we should have never doubted Cheesecake Factory's ability to end out on top.
    74opy3ig6pav.png

HAHAAH figures. I think they get the prize for highest calorie pancakes. The newly released ones from Denny ihop keep trying to one up each other. Now I am craving not only pancakes but fresh baked cinnamon rolls.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

qkako2pdos36.jpg

"

m0hi54apsm9d.jpeg

And now I want pancakes.

I had no clue brunch was only available certain days, but I wrote to them anyways...
    Nope.
    Not happening.
    Is there some unspoken competition between Denny's, Bob Evans, and Cheesecake Factory to see who can release the more caloric stack of pancakes? If so, we should have never doubted Cheesecake Factory's ability to end out on top.
    74opy3ig6pav.png

Holy *kitten*.
  • TheImperfectMomma
    TheImperfectMomma Posts: 27 Member
    I just discovered blaze pizza! It's SOO good. Thin crust. Just enough sauce. And perfectly cooked.
    Basically subway for pizza as you pick your toppings. I had chicken with red and yellow pepper and omg it's to die for
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited March 2018
    Anyone try these 7jb2k7lfvjhy.jpeg
    v8n6agwfcu39.jpeg

I second that the TJs stir fried cauliflower rice is very good! Has garlic and ginger, and is great on its own, or with chicken added.