A married man lied to me?

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    So he started sleeping around when his wife was still healing from her pregnancy cause he just had to have some *kitten*?
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    XxQueenMxX wrote: »
    Is this real? Are u bored and just playing a jokes on us???
    Ok, if not. Then yes girl... you're the side chick *insert eye roll here*. If he really wanted a real relationship with u he would do all those things you mentioned he doesn't do, but most importantly HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

That he shares children with.

maybe he's broke AF and can't afford his own place.

So do you meet him for lunch, and you pay?

Eta: and who buys his supper?

He comes over to her place for a bj and then she makes lunch obvi.

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Well he isn't technically married but he lives with the mother of his children and 2 kids.When we met he told me that he is the process of separating but is just trying to figure out what's best of their children.I believed him .

We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Lately I've been feeling bad about the situation I'm in.I wonder if they are still intimate and it's constantly in back of mind...wondering if they are still together.Did he lie to me?Why do I feel so bad

Well, whether he is lying about seperating for over a year (vote for lying) the relationship is not what you want.
    Move on to someone without attatchments.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart - he doesn't care enough about you to make time for you on a regular basis. I work 70+ hour weeks and still make time to see my kids and go to the gym. I wanted to slot in some rando peen I would find a way and could give him a night every now and then. Even if they aren't still together, he is treating you like *kitten* and you deserve more.

Thinking back,he hasn't spend any real time with me.He claims it is hard because of his kids as they are under 2 years old

Both kids are under 2 years old but you’ve been sleeping with him for over a year now? What is wrong with you?

They are twins and yes I realize I need therapy

Therapy, yes. Maybe even a lobotomy. You’re a side piece. A literal lunch break side piece.

I've only read the first post and skipped to the last. But, I agree with @SabotageinStilettos You need to break it off. and stop seeing him. Simple as that.

As bad as it sounds, you aren't that important to him. He's been using the young kids bit (common tactic for cheating people) to make you think he's caring for you, yet being responsible. When someone is important to another person, they find time to be with that person. My schedule is literally insanely busy. But, if I met someone that I really wanted to be with, I'd find ways to free up time to be with her. It might take a month or two. But, she would know, and see that I really am wanting to spend time with her and it's slowly increasing.

Cut the cord, and watch him fall away. I'd recommend setting up an appointment and seeing a therapist for a bit since it's so difficult to break the bad habit that he is.
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    Yes you are way better than that. Let him go.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart - he doesn't care enough about you to make time for you on a regular basis. I work 70+ hour weeks and still make time to see my kids and go to the gym. I wanted to slot in some rando peen I would find a way and could give him a night every now and then. Even if they aren't still together, he is treating you like *kitten* and you deserve more.

Thinking back,he hasn't spend any real time with me.He claims it is hard because of his kids as they are under 2 years old

Both kids are under 2 years old but you’ve been sleeping with him for over a year now? What is wrong with you?

They are twins and yes I realize I need therapy

Therapy, yes. Maybe even a lobotomy. You’re a side piece. A literal lunch break side piece.

I've only read the first post and skipped to the last. But, I agree with @SabotageinStilettos You need to break it off. and stop seeing him. Simple as that.

As bad as it sounds, you aren't that important to him. He's been using the young kids bit (common tactic for cheating people) to make you think he's caring for you, yet being responsible. When someone is important to another person, they find time to be with that person. My schedule is literally insanely busy. But, if I met someone that I really wanted to be with, I'd find ways to free up time to be with her. It might take a month or two. But, she would know, and see that I really am wanting to spend time with her and it's slowly increasing.

Cut the cord, and watch him fall away. I'd recommend setting up an appointment and seeing a therapist for a bit since it's so difficult to break the bad habit that he is.

amen brother
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    4 pages is tame. Dare I bring up the what is thick thread that went on and on and then sprouted another thread too. THICK. :lol:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Oh Honey.................... :#
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    XxQueenMxX wrote: »
    Is this real? Are u bored and just playing a jokes on us???
    Ok, if not. Then yes girl... you're the side chick *insert eye roll here*. If he really wanted a real relationship with u he would do all those things you mentioned he doesn't do, but most importantly HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

Sadly it is real...I want to end it but idk.I have fallen for him which makes it hard to walk away.If I could take it back I wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.I hate what I've done to myself

I can't imagine falling for a piece of crap like this, but here's my two cents. He's giving you something that you need or you would scrape him off like *kitten* off your shoe. Instead of allowing him to use you this way, find your spine and your self-esteem and RUN, DON'T WALK to the nearest counselor/psychologist to find out why you are playing his game. This is to make sure that you don't fall for the next a$$hat who gives you some stupid story about how he's going to leave his wife (or whatever) and marry you.

Here's another good argument about running the other way, moving to a new city and changing your phone number to get away from him: He wasn't faithful to her; he won't be to you. He's probably incapable of love and fidelity.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Well he isn't technically married but he lives with the mother of his children and 2 kids.When we met he told me that he is the process of separating but is just trying to figure out what's best of their children.I believed him .

We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Lately I've been feeling bad about the situation I'm in.I wonder if they are still intimate and it's constantly in back of mind...wondering if they are still together.Did he lie to me?Why do I feel so bad

Why not find some single guy who isn't a liar.

They're out there, right?

Nah, all men are lying trash

Ow. Fair. But ow
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    How the *kitten* did this go 4 pages?

Right??
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you want. Do you want a no strings relationship, where he uses you on his,schedule, and you get whatever you are already getting out of it, but nothing more? Or do you want a caring, respectful relationship with someone who is more interested in you than sex?
    Either is fine, as long as you are both on the same page, and happy with how things are. What you have now is the first. It will never be the second. If you want the second instead of the first, then it is time to look elsewhere.
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    cgvosg2dmnxo.gif
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Drop the M***erf**ker like Drizzy's latest mixtape
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think its time to woman up and drop this one ... there are 7billion people in this world, pretty sure you can find someone else