Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    sounds like a tough one try to bring good snacks maybe like veggie sticks
  • Ralphone
    Options
    no so good with snacking BUT on vac. Will get back on it when we are back lol
  • BridgetDianne
    BridgetDianne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help! My inner chubbs just forced me to eat a huge piece of German chocolate cake ugggh
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Its ok we all slip up sometime. Tommow will be better good luck B)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Okb going for some sugar-free Jell-O
  • Ralphone
    Options
    More jello
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Yesterday sucked. Ate boring food I didn't want just because I told myself no to the one thing I wanted. I know I wanted X for (likely) emotional reasons but it feels worse to eat your feelings with 'boring' food. lol does that make sense?

I'm having a horrible time with motivation when it comes to any of it. I'm always starting over. I never get anywhere. I'm my biggest road block. I do not believe in myself.
  • SkimpyMrsCarter
    SkimpyMrsCarter Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    CosmoSalt wrote: »
    Just walk on by Bud. Maybe call someone on the phone, email a friend or go outside for a few minutes. That usually works for me. Pizza gets me too; I think it’s the smell,

Throw it away
  • carlywilkins14
    carlywilkins14 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I save calories for the evening. I have always been a nighttime snacker. I am not happy unless I'm eating! Usually it was crisps and chocolate with wine. Now I save calories for a glass of wine and roast veggies with one cal spray for a salty snack to go with in lol
  • mztamaraann
    mztamaraann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Snacking doesn't have to be bad. I have a bag of grapes sitting on my desk right now. I've had maybe a handful with breakfast and another handful in between breakfast and lunch. My co workers have helped themselves to even more.

The point is nothing is off limits. If you like to snack than snack. Just make it fit your macros.

Good luck :)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Thanks for all the good ideas
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Had a few snack attacks last night. BUT did extra work yesterday. I think that makes it better lol
  • Ralphone
    Options
    For the record I ate way too many carbs today
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Vacation is over for a week now. I have to get serious back on the wagon. Dose any one read this but me lol.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Full effort this week.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Its just me here lol doing ok today

• Ralphone
    Options
    Very light on snacks today. So far so go.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Since no one's cheking out this post but me lol I had some smacks tonight. :D
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I find myself lately snacking too much especially at night. Looking for some help to change that. I would like to be able to post something here when I want a snack and maybe someone out there can help talk me out of eating it LOL good luck to all.

I'm a late night snacker. In fact, until recently, I was consuming most of my calories at night. Pre-log when possible and keep only healthy snacks on hand. Another tip is to pre-bag snacks so you never eat more than a serving size.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've done crappy. Again.
    :disappointed: