• ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :)
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Morning all

Alli - People often come down with a bug after a highly stressful period in their lives. My Dr says the body is using every backup resource whilst it is fighting stress and when the stress stops, there is nothing left for the body to fight bugs with. Take good care fo yourself, eat well and drink lots of water

Pip - Beautiful picture - hope all goes well with the spine doctor. Oh no I hate MRI - but I hope the outcome is positive

Heatherr - how exciting!

Wendy - Never feel guilty over being happy . There are high and lows for everyone,

Okay _ I need advise of what to do with Bananas that are going off - I have about 7 in the fruit stand and 9 in the freexer. Sicko f banan cake, banana and blueberry muffins - any help woud be very much appreciated

Trish from OZ

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    :)Pip, I avoided an MRI to diagnose what was wrong with my legs because I am so claustrophobic. Then I heard that someone got a prescription from their doctor to help them relax. I asked my doctor about that and she prescribed something that made it possible for me to relax in MRI and get my problem diagnosed. I hope Kirby will ask his doctor for something. My doctor prescribed lorazepam. There are problem several other anti-anxiety drugs that would do the same thing.

:)Rebecca, congrats on your continued success with the moving process. Good luck on your trip. I'll be thinking of you the whole way.

:)Heather, how exciting that the home sale process is moving along for you. You are doing such a great job of clearing out unneeded possessions as you await the actual move.

:)Katla, we are still so happy with the success of our house painting last fall. I hope yours turns out just as great.

:)Allie, It's time to stop letting your SIL get to you. Do what's best for you. Get rested and renew your spirit by spending time with your friends and your dog.

:)Vicki, I hope you don't left holding the bag with someone going off on a long vacation.

:)Evelyn, I hope you can explain things to your son so he doesn't expect people at his wedding that can't handle being there.

:) Jake felt good enough to get his hair cut today. I drove him over and he felt so much better to have his hair the way he wanted it.

<3Machka <3<3

:smiley: Jake and I are watching baseball on TV and I'm riding the exercise bike

:smiley: Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Thanks friends...going to see if I can stay awake to watch Roseanne.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :) Stats for today:
    *17,000 steps
    *222 minutes walking Sasha and Bessie
    *209 minutes riding the exercise bike
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Heather- so excited for you and the upcoming move to the beach. You will be ready when the time comes.
    Pip- when I’ve had MRIs I put a towel 0ver my eyes so I don’t know when I am in the machine. Also ask for music to be played in your earplugs. He will do fine as he ls a professional.
    Katlia- love the C. S. Lewis quote. Guess I should set some new goals.
    Terry- sorry you are facing more medical issues. Spring is coming, hang on.
    Went to the Y today for the first time since I had the flu. Only walked on the treadmill but will do weights next visit. Ever/yday before DH’s party is in the 70’s and the day of the party is forecasted to be 59!!!!
    Rebecca- I can relate to your moving preparations. We were in AF for 24 years and made many moves some from country to country and some to different base houses. Good luck. BTW, you crack me up, love your posts.
    Suebdew in TX
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

manual treadmill- walk/slow jog- 30 min, 112ahr, 125, 1.75mi= 205c
    Apple Watch- 230c
    walk outside- total walk- 175c
    apple watch- 325c

total cal 378
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I got a job! :D At a very good school with great students and staff! It is at the school district that my husband is working at. He loves it there! I will be at a different school but in the same district!

<3

Mary from Arizona

That's terrific. I hope it all goes well.

Janetr OKC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I got a job! :D At a very good school with great students and staff! It is at the school district that my husband is working at. He loves it there! I will be at a different school but in the same district!

<3

Mary from Arizona

Woohoo! Congrats you!!!
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,

Michele – there are early bloomers and later bloomers, but each bulb only puts out one bloom per year.

Sharon – the lawyer is the right step, you have to keep yourself protected.

Heather – How exciting! And to know how much clutter control, stuff clean out you have already done!

Pip- sending good thoughts for Kirby’s tests

Mary – EXCELLENT! Congrats

Rebecca – great job on the moving coordination and keeping (or trying to keep) DH in line.

Smiles

Kim from N. California