WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    Second strength bottle of allergy shots done today. Thursday I start next strength. There are 5 levels total, every other day for 14 times before the shots get further apart. When we start traveling, we are allowed to spread the shots out to 14 days between shots to make it last and not lose the benefits. All doable.

DH has been grumpy. Windy here and hot. Heat make DH’s hives act up, although much better since he started allergy treatments. Can’t wait to start moving again next week.

RV Rita in Columbus New Mexico
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Heather - Hooray, happy dance with you. How very exciting!!!

Big hugs
    Janetr OKC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Heather: Congratulations on your house situation!! You'll soon be able to move since the current people have bought a home & can move. YAY!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all the moving can be done in time for summer at the beach. :bigsmile: Thank you for your good wishes on the house painting. This is a gorgeous day for painting! We are in luck!!! :flowerforyou:

Pip: Sending good thoughts and prayers for Kirby. I hope they are able to solve his central cord problems. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rita: I'm excited for your allergy shots situation. I hope they are a total success and you feel better. Where do you plan to go next? :star:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

"It is not selfish to be happy. It is your highest purpose. Your joy is the greatest contribution you can make to life on the planet. A heart at peace with its owner blesses everyone it touches." ~ Alan Cohen
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Hooray Heather
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    On the bus going back to tacoma. They want him to schedule an MRI as I thought. We’ll c what happens after that. Yes I will go with him on that one. Said he’s claustrophobic. Doc says should only take about 1/2 hr in there.

Awe Pip, no fun for either of you! Sending as many calming thoughts I have in my pocket to you!
    Rebecca
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I think happiness and joy is definitely something you choose. Sometimes to find the happiness you have to go through some messy emotions. Sometimes people put on the fake smiles that don't light up their eyes and say they're happy, but really they are a mess inside. My middle sister is a faker that way. You ask her how she's doing and she says fine. Its an automatic response to stop you from asking.
    I truly love to smile at people and have them return the favor back to me. It makes my world look brighter. Yesterday, when we went to the grocery store for the third time these last couple of days to buy boxes, I hugged Curtis, my cashier. He's always happy. Do you all have a favorite cashier you hunt for in the grocery store you frequent?

Husband got up on the master bath's counter to change the vanity's many lightbulbs!!! Darn that man!! I yelled at him! He pouted and stuck out his tongue at me!!
    Well back to the grind. Finished all the cabinets, and was letting them dry, before scrubbing the floor.
    Next is master bath! I don't have to do the shower thank goodness, did that the other day. Took the longest shower ever, then continued with cleaning stuff!
    Rebecca
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    thanks for the loving thoughts guys. u r bringing me to tears :blush:
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Allie your time just like your money is for you to decide how to spend it. You gave plenty when DD was alive. Your DB is the one who wants to buy the house and flip it. Let him. He is the one who has decide if it is worth it to him. If he wants to pay you for your time that is different. I take it he will keep the profit if there is any because he is buying the house.

Pip hope test goes well for Kirby!

:heart: Margaret