WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Finally got around to changing my profile pic. It says "Don't be a window licker"...LOL. Don't know what that means but don't be one just to be on the safe side. B)

Becca
    - I am totally impressed with your packing and housecleaning! Feel free to pull in here any time and put your talents to work, lol.

Lanette
    SW WA State

Ahhh.....no! I'm a terrible cleaner! Great mover, terrible cleaner! If I cleaned under the frig on a daily basis, I might've not had such a job to do. I'm a decent surface cleaner. Here on the coast with all the hotels and vacation homes, there is always a need for housecleaning people. My husband would hint, and I would state to him, I would be such an angry woman!! Nope definitely not a job I would ever do! I could pull in and maybe dust a table or two for conversation and a cuppa!

Rebecca
  • oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 445 Member
    Machka, thanks for the update. Life is so hard sometimes. I am so glad you have been able to focus on some other aspects of your life. Hugs and prayers.
    Betty
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    \\\\\\\\\
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Machka: I am so glad you've posted. It helps to know that there are signs of healing for your DH. Hugs and prayers. :heart:

I saw the first Osprey of the season sitting on top of a piling this morning. She was perched on one of the prime fishing spots. It is nice that she's here --proof that spring is moving along.

Dog goes to the groomer this morning, and I have half an hour to get him there.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    C. S. Lewis
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    Lanette in SW WA I take 2 shots every other day. Left arm for pollensand plants. Right arm for molds and animals. Each bottle so far started at small doses and went up to a set dose dose where it stayed until I received 14 shot days (28) shots. Then next strength serum and back to the low dose working up to the full dose. For me, a new bottle starts at 0.08 ml then increases slowly to .40 ml..

I went through this 10 years ago in TN 4 times in 4 years from 4 different doctors. (Problems with insurance). Each doc started with allergy tests then the same process for shots. And yes, the shots do help.

RV Rita not sneezing right now in New Mexico
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Machka ~ You and your husband are surrounded by prayers and healing thoughts.

Mary ~ Congrats on getting a job that you will enjoy and being in the same area as your DH.

Lisa ~ Belated Happy Birthday!

Carol in GA
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Thanks ladies for the well wishes on my job position! Now I have to go back to school. I will get STEM certified since that is the new trend here in Arizona. Very fun way to teach. Always nice to get new ideas.

Lisa - Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic year ahead!

Kate - I would be very excited about your kettle bell! And I know you were going to enjoy it!

Machka - (((hugs ))) and prayers for you and your husband. I am so glad that you have a lot of support around you.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

<3

Mary from Arizona

My DD is getting her AS in STEM. Terry
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Terry- do you happen to know what college/program your DD went through? I am in the middle of looking for an online program.

<3

Mary from Arizona