Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 37

Options

Replies

• bradcharlessimmons
    bradcharlessimmons Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sparx_81 wrote: »
    I'm in! Round 10 for me

Funny how our perspective changes... Yesterday your weight got a "wow" today that same weight together with the amazing loss got a meh... ;) I'm waiting with baited breath to know how the marathon goes? It's my ultimate target to run the Dublin one next October but I'm still struggling to get through c25k.... :|

I think I just fell out the wrong side of the bed haha, that and I cannot wait to say I've lost 50lbs!! The Marathon isn't till October, so plenty of prep time, I am running Leeds Half Marathon Next month though, so hopefully that'll give me a good idea as to where I am. You can 100% do a marathon and c25k is a great place to start!
  • bradcharlessimmons
    bradcharlessimmons Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Round 10 for me
    You'll be lapping me soon! your doing fab hun x

Thanks Tracie! Good luck with your goals and congrats on the 100 days of logging btw B)

I'm at 183 days streak I'll have you know hahaha

My bad, that is phenomenal :D
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sparx_81 wrote: »
    I'm in! Round 10 for me

Funny how our perspective changes... Yesterday your weight got a "wow" today that same weight together with the amazing loss got a meh... ;) I'm waiting with baited breath to know how the marathon goes? It's my ultimate target to run the Dublin one next October but I'm still struggling to get through c25k.... :|

I think I just fell out the wrong side of the bed haha, that and I cannot wait to say I've lost 50lbs!! The Marathon isn't till October, so plenty of prep time, I am running Leeds Half Marathon Next month though, so hopefully that'll give me a good idea as to where I am. You can 100% do a marathon and c25k is a great place to start!

We all have those days, this whole thing is just so much about the psychology of eating isn't it?!
    Ah... My bad! For some reason I thought you were doing London! I'm on a running challenge on this so all the marathons have me all confused! I've done a few 10ks but normally I train for the run then stop after running it! :D

I'm sure you'll hit the 50lbs in no time at all! :)