SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to have a much better weigh in this week. Much easier to make better food choices at home, and also been picking up on my water consumption again. It seems to be clearing off the excess from last week! :smile:
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Thats good to here. Vacation is nice but its always nice to come home and get back to your normal routine. Good luck this week!
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Fingers crossed for a better result on the scales tomorrow! Now less than 7 weeks until it's time to don the tankini so really need to step it up!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!
    How's everyones week been going?
    I've been so busy as had a huge assignment due yesterday. I haven't been getting enough sleep so I'm a bit worried I'm getting run down. However went to bed early last night and got some well deserved sleep in. My assignment also stopped me from organizing my meals. I never went over my cals but I didn't eat enough veges this week and my body can feel it. So today I have to get back on the vege train so to speak!!
    Ok so weigh in today: 236.9 Which I think is a loss of 2.2 if my calculations are correct
    Hope you all have a great week!! And wish everyone the best for their weigh ins.
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in report:

Scale said 185.0 this morning so that's -.2lbs. I'll take it considering the week that I had. But I am going to have to up my cardio. Hope everyone is having a better week than I am.

Selena
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!! Weigh in today at 139.8, woohoo very happy!!

Even though my weekend was not perfect, I did a bit more exercise this week and it has paid off, bringing me under 140 and my goal weight is firmly in sight.

Good luck with weigh in everyone.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was looking for a "shorties challenge and was told to check you out. I see you've started weeks ago. Are you taking any newbies? I would love to join. In Jan. 2011 I weighed 142lbs and with the help of MFP I lost over 20lbs and was at 120lbs. However this past month and a half I've had way to much fun, stopped exercising, ate out a lot and drank quite a bit so therefore I am up 8lbs and feeling it. I need some help and motivation to get back at it. Will you have me? I am currently 5'0 and weight 128lbs. My final goal would be 115lb but would be happy to at least get to 120lbs. If not I understand and keep me in mind for the next round. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • jemsmf
    jemsmf Posts: 13
    Options
    Weigh in today ... 143lbs, so down 1lb from what I started the challenge at. Haven't been losing for weeks so glad to be back on the right track.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Weigh- in at 142.5 this morning.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 148.4. Thats a .06 gain! Maybe next week will be better.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    weigh in today 176, up 1.6!! I am beating my head against the wall. It must be the smoking, I quit 10 days ago and nothing seems to be working. Guess I will just have to plow through it.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shorty's!!
    Well, I was able to work off most of my TOM weight gain. Or maybe I just evened out. Haha. Who knows? I'm back down to 167.8 this week.
  • Grettles
    Grettles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, All :) You guys are doing great! If you do another one of these I will appreciate a head's up! I would love to participate in one but seem to always miss the initial postings. Thanks!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    250.0 I have been working WAY to much and not having the energy to workout much I have practically stopped losing... OMG I cant wait for things to get back to normal..
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    I am back up to 122...I am at the end of TOM so hopefully that is why!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Bump for round 3, or is it possible to join now? I'm a newbie to MFP and it would be great to join. If its not possible to join in, please do keep me in mind for October’s round 3. Thank you and good luck!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I am at 139 this morning and very happy with that. I lost two pounds from last week and looking forward to next week!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report a loss, even if very slight. I had been gaining every week for a couple weeks, so happy not to have gained. I weighed in at 150 lbs. Dropped .6 pounds.
    Thanks for the great tables!
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just noticed your chart from last week and it looks really good...I wish I had a better week this week but it's been a stressful work week...I hope everyone did great!
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 149.5. I had a good week!