JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Joan, don't forget we've seen your quilt. You ARE good at FMQ.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Studio :) socks almost done. Think "Annie" Tomorrow, tomorrow...
    4. Declutter :) 3 more boxes packed up ready for the thrift store
    5. Brush and floss :)
    6. Bed by 10:30 :)
    I also forgot to list a sleepover with a 2 yr old which slowed things down spectacularly!
    JFT Sunday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Drop Miss Thea home
    4. Work
    5. Staff get together after work. Pizza with restraint and dominoes
    6. Groceries
    7. Finish socks if I have time/energy
    8. Brush and floss
    9. Bed by 10:30

Good night everyone. <3
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Water Challenge
    Apr 1: 6 glasses
    Apr 2: 6 glasses
    Apr 3: 6 glasses
    Apr 4: 8 glasses!
    Apr 5: 3 glasses
    Apr 6: 8 glasses!
    Apr 7: 9 glasses!!
    Apr 8: 8 glasses!
    Apr 9: 8 glasses!
    Apr 10: 6 glasses
    Apr 11: 4 glasses
    Apr 12: 8 glasses
    Apr 13: 8 glasses
    Apr 14: 8 glasses

Goals for Sunday:

- 8 glasses of water or more
    - Be in the greeeeeen
    - exercise!

I’m nervous for tomorrow!
    We should find out what school place my eldest daughter has!
    Don’t know why I’m nervous we picked all good schools!
    Can’t believe she’s going to be starting school actually!
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Saturday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water before allowing myself a Diet Coke :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories :/
    4. Stay "in the green" with my sodium intake :/
    5. Go to the gym :)
    6. Start cleaning out the basement with hubby :/ (I think neither of us felt like doing it, so neither of us brought it up...hence, it never got started!! LOL)

JFT (Sunday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water before allowing myself a Diet Coke
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories
    4. Stay "in the green" with my sodium intake
    5. Groceries
    6. Start an order from my shop
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    JFT - Saturday April 14
    2L of Water -
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Saturday April 14
    2L of Water -

I don’t know why this always does this when I update on my phone. I’ll have to try later
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    JFT - Saturday April 14
    2L of Water -

I don’t know why this always does this when I update on my phone. I’ll have to try later

If you use the emoji's on your phone, it deletes everything you type after the emoji. I found this out the hard way many times!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Just for Saturday
    1. Journal all food :)
    2. Hydrate with WATER or decaf tea :)
    3. Spend 15 minutes decluttering something :)
    4. Make a batch of coffee/coconut oil/sugar shower scrub (Say that 3 times real fast! heh heh) :(Will do this today. Love this stuff!
    5. Update Bullet Journal for next week :( Moving this to today too!
    6. Work on baby Casey's quilt :)
    7. Activity: Start with 10 minutes twice today. (Might be easier on my joints? Maybe if I start out with short sessions multiple times during the day, the fear of the joint pain won't stop me from even trying? Fingers crossed!) :/
    8. Lymphatic massage x2 today. Wear my compression sleeve today and wrap the arm tonight. :)
    9. NO ICE CREAM :/
    10. Evening routine: Simple Abundance reading, New Day New You reading, Journal 5 things I'm grateful for today :)
    11. Watch Brewer game, and maybe Minnesota Wild's playoff game if on tonight. :)

This stupid Blizzard we are having really threw me for a loop yesterday. I don't even think I got off my butt until 4pm yesterday. We had over 18" of snow this morning and are getting another 11" by 6pm tonight. I wanted to get outside so badly! Just plain depressing! Even the birds are thinking WTH???

Today I am going to get busy around here. I will do the bullet journal and make my sugar shower scrub, sew on the quilt, prep for tomorrow, and hop on that stupid treadmill. This is ridiculous. Wasted a whole day yesterday feeling depressed over weather that I have no control over!

So...Just for Sunday:
    1. Journal all food
    2. WATER! Lots and lots of it.
    3. Control myself around GD's angel food birthday cake (with strawberries and Redi-Whip). Yummy.
    4. Work on quilt
    5. Bullet Journal
    6. Make sugar scrub
    7. Declutter something for 15 minutes
    8. Cut up freggies and make serving sized baggies to grab this week
    9. Read my books and pick one new book to read for pleasure that isn't inspirational or diet related!
    10. Bed early, no snooze button tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day my friends! :blush:
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    4. Make a batch of coffee/coconut oil/sugar shower scrub (Say that 3 times real fast! heh heh) :(Will do

This stupid Blizzard we are having really threw me for a loop yesterday. I don't even think I got off my butt until 4pm yesterday. We had over 18" of snow this morning and are getting another 11" by 6pm tonight. I wanted to get outside so badly! Just plain depressing! Even the birds are thinking WTH???

How do you make your sugar scrub? I love this stuff also -- I buy mine from my hairdresser - she sells it really cheap, like $4-6 a jar. But I don;t think she uses coffee? I know she has lots of natural ingredients in it.

Feel so bad you guys getting all this snow. This is crazy!! We are just getting rain, and it is 40 degrees! But still .... I'm like you ... I want to get outside and be planting flowers!

I still could not get on MPF with Firefox, so I took your suggestions, and am using Chrome! And that seems to be working! So thank you for that suggestion!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Didn't get on here much yesterday, and was unable to log my food and exercise. So frustruating, and now hubby thinks this is a unsafe site, and I need to stop using it. NO WAY!!I have too many friends on here - I'd give up facebook before I give up this site! So I am using Chrome, and it seems to be working, so it must be something with Firefox!

I am doing good though with my food and especially water! Filling up my water bottle right after breakfast is helping me a lot (one of my Tiny Habits!).

SO goals today are just simple
    1. LOg all food!!
    2. not exercising today, since I did so much yesterday, but concentrate on water
    3. tiny habits ..... after shower, take vitamin :) ; after breakfast fill water bottle :) , after dinner, brush and floss teeth
    4. sew on quilt. Yes, I have 1120 little pieces all cut out, and ready to sew
    5. sew on a few more chemo hats
    6. get back on here ... be accountable
    7. 8+ glasses of water -- meet water challenge!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    4. Make a batch of coffee/coconut oil/sugar shower scrub (Say that 3 times real fast! heh heh) :(Will do

How do you make your sugar scrub? I love this stuff also -- I buy mine from my hairdresser - she sells it really cheap, like $4-6 a jar. But I don;t think she uses coffee? I know she has lots of natural ingredients in it.

Feel so bad you guys getting all this snow. This is crazy!! We are just getting rain, and it is 40 degrees! But still .... I'm like you ... I want to get outside and be planting flowers!

I still could not get on MPF with Firefox, so I took your suggestions, and am using Chrome! And that seems to be working! So thank you for that suggestion!

Maybe clear cache and cookies in settings?
    Although this was when I used older operating systems like Windows 8 lol!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Not: My user name is changed --- but its still me :) Hubby was getting worried :s
  • mytime6630
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

My hubby did that yesterday - but it still wasn't working. I'm just happy it is working using "Chrome". I would be so depressed if I couldn't get on here anymore :'( .
  • mytime6630
    edited April 2018
    Options

Today I am going to get busy around here. I will do the bullet journal and make my sugar shower scrub, sew on the quilt, prep for tomorrow, and hop on that stupid treadmill. This is ridiculous. Wasted a whole day yesterday feeling depressed over weather that I have no control over!

[

I know family in Iowa is getting clobbered with snow also! THis is so crazy!! Last year at this time I had flowers blooming. I think everyone is getting so depressed with this long winter, and I agree ... it is so hard to get motivated to do anything! But thankfully we both have quilts we are working on! I can't wait to see the one you are working on for @Bex!!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Water Challenge

Goals for Sunday:

- Be in the greeeeeen
    - exercise!

!

GREAT JOB ON THE WATER BEX!!!!!!!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    Water Challenge

Goals for Sunday:

- Be in the greeeeeen
    - exercise!

!

GREAT JOB ON THE WATER BEX!!!!!!!

Thanks!! And great job on your loss!!

Although I think I’ve only drank 4 glasses today and it’s already 8.30pm. There’s still time but it’s not looking likely to hit 8 tonight!

Unless... I have one every hour? Til midnight. I’m up at 4am for caseys feed so can have a wee then :lol:
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Water Challenge

Goals for Sunday:

- 8 glasses of water or more ** work in progress!**
    - Be in the greeeeeen :(
    - exercise! :)!

Not had the best day, don’t know why but I just have so much stress on my mind. The slightest thing really ticks me off.

Anyway it’s really affecting my eating habits.
    I just need to nip it in the bud and do well tomorrow and stop F-ing around.

Anyway, I did exercise today but pretty pointless in terms of calories because I’m still over. But atleast I got moving!

I currently have wine chilling in the freezer because I want and need it nowwwwww!

Hopefully back to a bit of normality tomorrow as my 4yo is back at nursery. We found out her school place for September and as soon as I do I can go to the school and hopefully get a place at the nursery for the middle child. Then as of September it’ll just be me and Casey at home and Marley on some days!
    Bit of freedom at last haha :lol:

I know your shouldn’t wish their lives away but I’m not going pretend I can’t wait for things to get easier!
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Today was a weird day. Not bad, just weird. I did have a nice needle session and ended up taking a nap with needles in my wrists. It was a kind of surreal experience. Lol. My Pens won 5-1! Their up 2-1 in the series. Lol.

Also had a terrible food day. I got into M&M's chocolate jar and couldn't stop. They were yummy, but probably not worth it. M gave us some of her "old" lamps. They aren't old at all and help to light up our living room amazingly! It was always kind of dark and dingy at night but now it is so much better!

I didnt really do much of anything today other than the needles and ran to the store to pick up a few things. It was a quiet day. The DH worked until 7:20. They've had to call the cops 3 times in the last two weeks. It's been crazy. Although we think his manager let something slip while he was talking over the headsets. He called the DH a keyholder which he is not. DH has been in consideration to get a pair of keys for the store for a while now. It's been between him and two others I think. So send a few prayers and keep your fingers crossed that he gets it. If he does, it's a pay raise!

Anyway, tomorrow will be different!

JFT, 4/16/18

1. LOG ALL FOOD!!!
    2. 4 bottles of water
    3. Up @ 6:30 latest
    4. Work 8:15-5:15
    5. Meal prep
    6. 5 rounds of 10 somethings
    7. Fold clothes
    8. Make shopping list
    9. Dinner/Dishes
    10. DH Time
    11. Tech off by 10
    12. Bed by 11

I hope everyone is having a great night!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    Oh, and Joan, don't forget we've seen your quilt. You ARE good at FMQ.

What is FMQ?
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

My hubby did that yesterday - but it still wasn't working. I'm just happy it is working using "Chrome". I would be so depressed if I couldn't get on here anymore :'( .

It's still not working on Firefox for me either. Must be something in a new update either they or MFP had that isn's compatible.