What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee with 2 tbsp creamer, steamed cauliflower
    Lunch: thyme and rosemary seasoned salmon, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes
    Dinner: egg and potato hash with onions, green peppers, shredded cheese, and salsa
    Snacks: coffee with protein powder, Greek yogurt, Ben and Jerry's moophoria ice cream
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    B - 2 eggs + cheddar on 1/2 flatout flatbread and a banana
    Snack - All bran with almond milk + almonds (too many ... I roasted some this morning and sampled "some")
    L - romaine + tomato + green onions + baby cuke + Bolthouse Farms avocado ranch dressing
    D - 1/2 a stuffed pepper (homemade)
    Snack - Greek yogurt + maple extract & sweetener
    Bevs - teas with 5% cream & sweetener + Fresca + herbal tea

revised:
    D - Stouffer's meatloaf with mashed potatoes (a secret pleasure) + green & yellow beans with a pat of butter
    Snack - Greek yogurt with raspberries
    no herbal tea
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee with 2 tbsp creamer, steamed cauliflower
    Lunch: thyme and rosemary seasoned salmon, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes
    Dinner: egg and potato hash with onions, green peppers, shredded cheese, and salsa
    Snacks: coffee with protein powder, Greek yogurt, Ben and Jerry's moophoria ice cream

people don't give moophoria enough credit <3
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    @Kohanai, agreed!

Breakfast: 1 Morningstar breakfast sausage with 2 scrambled eggs mixed with onion, green onion, and garlic. Topped with 1 serving fiesta style cheese
    Lunch: Taco salad using Gardein beef crumbles with tomatos, salsa, cheese, onion, and black beans
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with black berries
    Dinner: Honey sriracha salmon with roasted potatoes and either broccoli or zucchini
    Dessert: 1/3 container Moophoria PB dough ice cream

Pretty proud of myself today, it's my first day of hitting my protein macro without protein powder supplements since raising it to 30%!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee, 3 small slices of French toast topped differently, one with fig tangerine jam, second with peanut butter & 1/2 small banana, third with a little butter & sugar-free syrup
    Lunch: Morningstar corn dog, homemade cole slaw, green beans
    Dinner: salmon, 1/2 baked potato with sour cream, side salad no dressing, and 1 piece of leftover Easter candy.
  • kristysmith477
    kristysmith477 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: banana peanut butter smoothie with plain yogurt and hemp hearts
    Lunch: Chicken zoodle caprese (skinnytaste recipe, so good!)
    Dinner: 1 slice whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, 3 pc turkey slices and 6 olives
    Snack: Clif bar
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Hashbrown, leftover flank steak
    Lunch: Subway Seafood sensation 6", bread hollowed out. 2 servings of honey nut cheerios, greek yogurt + blackberries
    Dinner: Cheese stick, 5 oz cod, 1 cup broccoli cheddar rice
    Snackin: Fruit roll up (I'm too old for these lol), meringue cookies
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,369 Member
    Options
    been having the same thing for brunch for a while now- 1 egg + egg makers+ roasted potatoes+ham or sausage + cheese in a low cal wrap. yogurt with strawberry jam or p butter powder+cool whip for snacks & I made a pork loin roast hubby says is a bit tough for him to chew with his denture so I've been having that a lot with veggies
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Salad with spinach, tomato, avocado, red onion, and creamy ancho chile dressing

Lunch: Tofu "egg" salad, orange, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner:
    Pasta with jackfruit ragu, walnuts, hazelnuts, and nutritional yeast.
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cottage cheese and a halo
    Lunch: Sandwich made with multigrain english muffin w/ spiral ham, swiss cheese and lettuce; blue diamond cheddar cheese nut thins
    Dinner: beef and chicken kabobs w/ couscous
    Snacks: caramel rice cake, peanuts, sf pudding w/ fat free redi whip
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 Fit & Active whole wheat waffles with peanut butter
    Lunch: taco bowl (taco seasoned ground turkey, Birdseye Protein blend Southwest style, shredded lettuce & plain Greek yogurt as sour cream), multigrain tortilla chips and salsa
    Afternoon snack: Clementine and string cheese
    Dinner: 2 or 3 hand-breaded and baked chicken tenders, roasted broccoli and steak fries
    After dinner snack: TBD maybe ice cream or some pretzels
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Whole Wheat Bagel with Daiya cream cheez, coffee
    Snack: Oats with cinnamon, ground flax, chia seeds, vanilla whey protein and pb protein powders, plain almond milk topped with blueberries and walnuts.
    Lunch: Large green salad with cherry tomatoes, baby cukes, sweet mini peppers, romano beans and sunflower seeds, green matcha and ginger tea
    Dinner: either vegan chili or FOK's no tuna sandwich (made with smashed chickpeas...delish!)
    Lots of water!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: English muffin with Laughing Cow and apricot preserves, one egg scrambled with diced ham, cherry tomatoes, NO COFFEE THE WORLD IS A CRUEL PLACE, glass of milk.

Lunch: will be falafel, naan, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, and some kind of sauce... unless I cave in to the 25% off Taco Bell coupon sitting in my email.

Dinner: one-pot cabbage & sausage pasta, possibly illicit Monday cocktails.

Snacks: giant pickles, cheese & Triscuits.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    Breakfast: English muffin with Laughing Cow and apricot preserves, one egg scrambled with diced ham, cherry tomatoes, NO COFFEE THE WORLD IS A CRUEL PLACE, glass of milk.

Lunch: will be falafel, naan, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, and some kind of sauce... unless I cave in to the 25% off Taco Bell coupon sitting in my email.

Thoughts and prayers on the coffee situation.
  • eleonora1809
    eleonora1809 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Apple & protein shake
    Skip lunch
    Dinner: Kaya toast, soft-boiled eggs & fried tofus

Snacks: chocolate biscuit
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 hash brown, 1 scrambled egg with 1/4 oz cheese, 200 g strawberries, 1 cup chocolate fairlife milk.

Lunch: 2 slices wheat bread, 1/2 tsp mayo, 2 oz turkey. 1/2 cucumber.

Dinner: 1 Amy's burrito.

Snack: 100 g grapes.

I intended to have a salad but my lettuce went bad.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: blueberry Greek yogurt with chopped walnuts, coffee
    Lunch: homemade split pea soup, cabbage cole slaw, baby carrots, 2 pieces of Russell Stover Easter chocolate
    Dinner: homemade pizza...my husband does a from-scratch wheat crust light on the sauce & cheese, loaded with mushrooms, onions & peppers.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »

Thoughts and prayers on the coffee situation.

Thank you. You'd better believe I picked up an enormous iced latte on my lunch break! :wink:
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: French press coffee with milk

Lunch: Baked sweet potato with butter and Turkey

Dinner: Baked cod; Pasta with kale/chard/white beans (am addicted to this dish) topped with parmesan.

I'll have about 200 calories to spend still, not sure on what. May have a couple squares of Lindt dark chocolate, and small portions of sliced almonds and dried cherries.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    lporter229 wrote: »

L: Leftovers- Lemon chicken and olives

Mmm, that sounds good. How do you make that?

It's very good and easy. I add some chicken broth to make a bit more sauce.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/skillet-lemon-chicken-with-olives-and-herbs/

Thank you, sounds right up my taste buds alley!