What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg, slice of toast with fig jam, coffee
    Lunch: spinach, zucchini, onion & black bean mixture on a low-carb tortilla with sour cream, fresh pineapple chunks
    Dinner: taco salad heavy on the lettuce, tomatoes, and meat, easy on the chips, and a piece of coconut cake.
  • Jessicaa776
    Jessicaa776 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Protein cheesecake?! Where, what, how!!
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Protein cheesecake?! Where, what, how!!

:D It’s the genius recipe of @crazyravr.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1

I made changes that made it higher calorie than the original (mine’s about 230 calories a slice). It’s delicious and didn’t even last 2 full days in my house. I’ll definitely be making more my next day off.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: protein angel food cake with blueberries and Walden Farms blueberry syrup
    Lunch: Bird's Eye Veggie Made Rotini Alfredo, spinach, skyr with strawberries
    Afternoon Snack: rice cakes with PB2 and raisins, string cheese
    Dinner: chicken, red potatoes, veggie medley
    Evening Snack: Halo Top sea salt caramel
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Breakfast/Morning Snack: Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt with honey & blueberry granola
    Lunch: Turkey & Avocado on 1 slice of multi-grain bread
    Dinner: Homemade slow cooker lean turkey chili
  • ashleyantonation
    ashleyantonation Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: XL coffee with 1/4 French Vanilla, Banana with 1tsp of peanut butter
    Lunch: Snack plate- crackers, cheese, mixed veggies and dip
    Dinner: half a chicken breast with stir fried veggies and 1/2 cup of rice
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry protein muffin

Lunch: Shredded cabbage and roasted cabbage mixed with walnuts, hazelnuts, nutritional yeast, jerk-spiced cashews and pecans, and sesame ginger miso dressing, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Going to a gaming event with my husband -- they will be selling food there so I will probably have a hummus and vegetable sandwich and a beer
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yesterday...

Breakfast: French press coffee with milk. Last slice of protein cheesecake. ☹️

Lunch: 1 avocado

Dinner: Pita filled with Israeli salad and hummus. Cheese and herb triscuits with Trader Joe’s Toscano cheese.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: plain Greek yogurt blended with 2 tbsp. oats, chia seeds & fresh pineapple. Coffee.
    Lunch: 1/2 avocado, marinated carrot & spinach wrapped in a large low carb tortilla spread with roasted pepper hummus, and 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies & orange spice tea.
    Dinner: homemade thin crust pizza with lots of mushrooms, onion & bell pepper, easy on the mozzarella.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs with mushrooms, onions, and cheese mixed in
    Lunch: Taco salad using Gardein meatless crumbles
    Snack: Greek yogurt with grapes
    Dinner: BBQ "Chicken" with wild rice and green beans, maybe red wine if I get my walk in tonight
    Dessert: Ice cream, haven't decided which kind yet though
  • juliamfu161
    juliamfu161 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Apple
    Lunch: Romaine salad with lite caesar dressing, and 2 oz deli meat and 1oz of deli cheese
    Snack: Sunflower seeds in the shell 1/2 cup
    Dinner: 1. Chicken and Orzo with spinach
    2. Chicken tikka masala and rice
    3. Dongpo Pork Belly (4oz) with bok choy and curry rice
    4. Parmesan Tilapia with Cauliflower mash and green beans and shallots
    5. French dip sandwiches (4oz meat) and coleslaw using greek yogurt
    6. Sausage and Broccoli Pasta
    7. Teriyaki meatballs and veggie fried rice
    Dessert: pudding or jello

We eat a large dinner, and I like to cook. Usually I get to cooking as soon as I get home from work, so we eat before 7pm. This was my list of meals from last week. I tend to save my calories for dinner too, so that I can have a satisfying meal without worrying about going over. Each of these dinners are a bit on the heavy side, ranging from 450-550 calories, though I tend to portion it so that I never go above 600.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 fried egg, 1 multi-grain frozen waffle with butter & sugar free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: cooked lentils w/ spices, baby carrots, Laughing Cow asiago wedge, 1/2 Gala apple
    Dinner: enormous club sandwich with 1/2 the bread removed and a side of steamed broccoli (went out for my dad's birthday)
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    for my big brunch I've been eating cheese omelette made with egg makers with some home roasted potatoes & either turkey breakfast sausage or ham all wrapped up in a wrap or with english muffin. I've been eating this for over a month-takes me a long time to get tired of the same thing & for dinnersThis past week I ate mostly lean ground turkey patties with veggies, cucumber salad & sometimes in between low cal toast with cheddar cheese. Tomorrow I'm baking a pork loin roast so I'll be eating that for several days with different side veggies & I made a lot of cucumber salad so will be having that every day as well till gone
  • indyfremo
    indyfremo Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Oats (cooked in water with cinnamon)
    + Coffee (black)
    Snack 1:
    Corn thins (3)
    Lunch:
    Pumpkin soup w sandwich thins
    Snack 2:
    Rice cakes
    Dinner:
    Homemade vege yogurt curry w roti
    Snack 3:
    Frozen yogurt and leftover all bran microwave cake w low cal custard
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry protein muffin

Lunch:
    Basmati rice with kidney beans, spinach, jalapenos, hazelnuts, walnuts, nutritional yeast, and sesame ginger miso dressing, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Broccoli soup, mini peppers stuffed with garlic cashew "cheese"
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened coconut flakes, 2 tbsp. oats, fresh pineapple & chia seeds. Coffee.
    Lunch: egg salad on wheat toast, 1/2 avocado, small container of leftover Kung Pao chickpeas, matcha pear tea
    Dinner: pasta with tomato sauce and TVP "meat", some basil and mozzarella on top
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: banana
    Lunch: brown rice, chicken, broccoli and a home made cheese sauce and strawberries
    Afternoon snack: Halo and string cheese
    Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs with 1 roll and a small side salad
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Breakfast - Protein angel food cake topped with Greek yogurt blueberries and 15g bran bits.
    Lunch - Big *kitten* mixed veggie salad topped with leftover chickpea and spinach curry.
    Dinner - Roasted broccoli, roasted squash OR Mediterranean salad and a nice fresh European sea bass baked in soil. The sea bass is a no option hehe, one of my fav things to eat and so easy.

Unless this is a typo and you meant to say foil, I'd really like to hear about this.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, home fries, orange juice, tea, berries

Dinner: 2 shrimp tacos, garden salad.

1 Tamarind margarita, 1 vodka and juice (8 oz) cocktail.

I am at a work conference. I had to skip lunch to make room for those alcohol calories.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted cheese and salt and pepper, banana

Lunch - chicken quesadilla, steamed corn, steamed broccoli with cheese, strawberries, chocolate pudding

Dinner - probably just eat cereal after stuffing myself for lunch