What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chocolate chip protein muffin

Lunch: Red cabbage with oranges, red onion, toasted almonds, walnuts, and creamy ancho chile dressing

Dinner: Creamy broccoli soup, spinach salad with hearts of palm, onion, black beans, brazil nuts, and gazpacho dressing
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Breakfast, pre-run: Coffee, banana
    Breakfast, post-run: Bran flakes, whole milk, more coffee
    Lunch: Open-faced sandwich with turkey, cheddar, baby spinach, and whole-wheat bread; water with lemon
    Snack: Vega Protein & Greens shake with whole milk, coffee, and ice
    Dinner: Chili garnished with diced red pepper, jalapeno slices, and shredded cheddar, beer
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: protein angel food cake with strawberries and sugar-free pancake syrup
    Lunch: Bird's Eye plain zucchini lentil pasta, mixed with spinach and lemon pepper tuna; canteloupe
    Snack: rice cakes with PB2 and raisins
    Dinner: Shake n Bake pork chop with applesauce, potatoes, and broccoli/cauliflower medley
    Evening snack: Enlightened mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    lporter229 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Breakfast - Protein angel food cake topped with Greek yogurt blueberries and 15g bran bits.
    Lunch - Big *kitten* mixed veggie salad topped with leftover chickpea and spinach curry.
    Dinner - Roasted broccoli, roasted squash OR Mediterranean salad and a nice fresh European sea bass baked in soil. The sea bass is a no option hehe, one of my fav things to eat and so easy.

Unless this is a typo and you meant to say foil, I'd really like to hear about this.

Wasn't kidding haha.

How do you know when your salt crusted fish is done? Do you put a thermometer in the fish through the crust before baking, or do you just use the force and guess by minutes? I haven't done salt crusted fish but want to try making it.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cup of tea with milk and sugar
    Lunch: 1/2 Pizza Kitchen White Pizza
    Dinner: Homemade teriyaki shrimp with fried cauliflower "rice"
    Dessert: Homemade pumpkin chip cheesecake, maybe Enlightened Peanut Butter chip ice cream before dinner
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I ate way over maintenance yesterday. :( I ended up having guests over last night and ate while socializing.

Breakfast: Coffee with milk. Protein cheesecake.

Lunch: Chicken salad on pita bread.

Dinner: Half a baked potato topped with a little butter and a fried egg. Cucumber salad.

Unplanned for Evening Feeding Extravaganza: Brie and crackers. 1 beer. Beanitos.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Belvita and a satsuma.
    Lunch: 2 mini wraps with quorn beef slices, soft cheese, mustard, radishes, tomatoes, spinach. Tortilla crisps, a pear, and an orange.
    Dinner: Sweet potato with onions, peppers, mushrooms and sardines.
    Snack: Skyr with blueberries, soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee.
    Lunch: XL taco salad made with TVP "taco meat", salsa, a little ranch dressing, sautéed peppers & onions, and a few tortilla chips crumbled on top
    Dinner: 2 fish fillets, steamed broccoli, hash brown coins with ketchup/mayo/garlic mixture
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: hardboiled egg, coffee.

Mid-morning: small cheese Danish, mixed melon.

Lunch: planning tuna salad on a small seeded roll again.

Mid-afternoon: cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, broccoli.

Dinner: fried chicken actually sounds good, so I'm hoping to pick some up and actually eat it, probably with a side salad.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Chocolate chip protein muffin

Lunch: Spinach with roasted sweet potato, onion, brazil nuts, hearts of palm, black beans, and gazpacho dressing

Dinner: Baked sweet potato with refried black beans and shredded cabbage, creamy broccoli soup

Snack:
    Coffee, cinnamon raisin bagel
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and diced onions/peppers, mixed berries and coffee
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Flat out wrap with ranch dressing, bacon, spinnach, tomatoes and shredded cheddar, grapes and goldfish crackers
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint Breyers Delights Raspberry fudge
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had a treat myself kind of morning with a delightful cappuccino and the biggest most delicious chocolate croissant ever. Heaven.

I'll probably keep lunch and dinner light, but it's nice once in a while!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Bran flakes, milk, blueberries. Coffee.

Whole-wheat pita, turkey, cheddar; apple sauce. Water.

Vega Protein & Greens shake with milk and coffee.

Spaghetti, broccoli, meat sauce. Diet Coke.
  • singularlysarah
    singularlysarah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I haven't read all of it yet, but I wanted to throw in my day's meals.

Breakfast: Homemade Breakfast Sandwich (Egg, Ham, and Sliced Cheese on Multigrain bread
    Snack: Egg and Kind bar
    Lunch: Tuna Salad with Almond Thin Crackers, Strawberries, and Cucumbers
    Snack: Banana, Carrots, and Smoked Sausage
    Dinner: Leftover White Bean Chili and Tortilla Chips

I'll have some calories leftover for hopefully some dark chocolate. :smile:
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: refried bean burrito with tomato salsa, banana

Lunch: split pea soup, apple, diced watermelon

Dinner: cold peanut noodle salad with water chestnuts, red bell pepper, cabbage, cilantro, shaved carrots, and baked tofu
  • Semele0
    Semele0 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nice thred, I'll jump in!

Breakfast: milk+coffe and some cookies (trying to switch to a more protein based breakfast, many days I can, not today)

Lunch: Whole wheat sandwich with baby spinach, tomato, vegan sliced "mortadella", and pecorino cheese, and a yogurt

Pre-workout snack: half a CLIF bar (withe chocolate and macadamia nuts)

Dinner: still don't know, home alone, so something simple and easy, I'm thinking fish fingers and green beans
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: black cherry Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: spinach quesadilla with onions & mushrooms, smoothie made with 1 banana, ice & almond-coconut milk
    Dinner: kimchi fried rice with lots of veggies
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Skillet home fries with sweet potato, mini peppers, and onion, chocolate chip protein muffin

Lunch: Refried black beans with shredded cabbage, hot sauce, walnuts, and almonds

Dinner:
    Creamy broccoli soup, black olive tapenade on baguette slices
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: onion bagel and herb schmear (half now, half mid-morning), hazelnut latte.

Lunch: Southwest-style chicken salad bowl, to which I plan to add extra chicken.

Mid-afternoon: yogurt parfait or fruit cup.

Dinner: not sure, but I'm honestly just thinking cold sandwiches and crudites.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and diced onions/peppers, mixed berries and coffee
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Quesadilla with taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, spinnach, black beans and sour cream. Possibly a clementine.
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint Halo Top