Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Banana; coffee with milk

Half a bagel, cheddar, turkey; coffee

Granny Smith apple, pepper jack cheese stick

Square of 73% dark chocolate

Chicken sandwich with veggie toppings and hot sauce, baked potato wedges; a beer
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheddar, 2 Applegate turkey bacon, 1 hash brown, raspberries, tea with honey

Snack: Valencia orange, dark chocolate

Dinner: Garden salad with red wine vinaigrette, Habit charburger.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Belvita chocolate biscuits.

Lunch: 2 mini wraps with quorn beef, radishes, peppers, spinach, piccalilli and soft cheese. 25 grams tortilla chips, banana, and an orange.

Dinner: Quorn garlic sausages, peppers and onions in a yeast sauce (engevita flakes), sauteed cabbage with mushrooms and a soft white roll.

Snack: Grape nuts with soya milk, plus more soya for tea throughout the day.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted deli sliced American cheese and salt and pepper

Lunch = turkey sandwich on honey wheat bread, minneola tangelo, sea salt garden veggie straws

Dinner = meatballs, mashed cauliflower made with garden vegetable cream cheese and fresh grated Parmigiano reggiano, steamed broccoli
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Phewww..... I need to get my butt back in here! I didn't realize how long it had been.

Breakfast - halo and cottage cheese
    Lunch - Arnold's Honey Wheat Thin w/ cracked pepper turkey, cheddar cheese, mayo, red onion & mixed greens; blue diamond pepper jack nut thins
    Dinner - lasagna and a salad
    Snacks - rice cake, babybel and/or sf pudding cup
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: two perfectly cooked not-quite-hard boiled eggs, pineapple, cantaloupe, snow peas, red bell pepper strips, coffee.

Lunch: I'm thinking sardine salad, Club crackers, and lemon-steamed broccoli.

Dinner: it's grocery day... somehow... again... so I'm honestly either going to have ramen with some vegetable additions or a bunch of snacks. Something about the whole list/shopping/putting-away ordeal makes me really disinclined to cook or eat afterward!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cranberry orange walnut protein muffin, seitan sausage

Lunch: Shredded cabbage mixed with black beans, cannellini beans, and hot sauce, cranberry-orange salad, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Don't know! I have a race tonight and my husband and I were going to go out for Italian afterward, but he told me yesterday that he isn't in the mood for Italian anymore.

Snack: Clementine
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer, a banana
    Lunch: We ended up going out last night, so leftovers! Half a veggie burger with guac, jalapenos, and pepperjack cheese, half a portion sweet potato fries
    Snack: sliced strawberries hopefully, they were looking a little sad yesterday so fingers crossed they're still good!
    Dinner: "Chicken" stir fried with veggies, riced cauliflower
    Dessert: Mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon and soy milk, banana

Lunch: indian spiced lentil soup with spinach and coconut milk, an orange

Dinner: have changed my mind three times, but for now I'm going with: marinara sauce over angel hair pasta and spinach with tofurky italian sausage....but I still may go with angel hair with garlic/sausage/broccoli/olive oil instead...
  • KetoKattt
    KetoKattt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Overnight oats, I am obsessed! I make mine with unsweetened choc almond milk, quick oats, almond butter, ground flax, some blueberries and a tsp of honey.

Lunch: Sushi, probably some sashimi and a roll that won't destroy my cals for the day

Dinner: Chicken meatballs, broccoli, and some whole wheat noodles with pesto

Also, lots of coffee interspersed!
  • srburmester
    srburmester Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BF: Smoothie with water, acai, coconut milk, gogis, maca, hemp, chia, cacao, moranga, ashwagandha, turmeric, blueberries, mango, honey, tons of kale.

Light lunch

Full dinner

Calories 2000, exercise burn: 600. Net Calories 1400
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:strawberry & cream meal replacement
    snack 1: 100g strawberries & 100g of pinapple
    Lunch: chicken & veggie quesdilla (food truck)
    snack 2: ritz sour cream & onion crackers
    Dinner: guineo escabeche ( green bananas, onions, peppers, green olives in vinegar) w/ baked chicken
    Snacks 3 : aldis version of HT vanilla bean
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: none today

Lunch: Subway – oven roasted chicken on a spinach wrap with spinach, onion, pickles, and honey mustard

Dinner: salad with romaine lettuce, onion, yellow bell pepper, matchstick carrots and Primal Kitchen balsamic; riced vegetables with chicken sausage

Snacks: Rx Bar, apple with peanut butter
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    First day back at it, after vacation...

Breakfast: 2 vegan pumpkin pancakes with sugar free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: slice of meatloaf & large portion steamed broccoli & cauliflower
    Snack: two small coconut macaroons, green tea
    Dinner: 3 slices homemade pizza, light on the cheese & sauce, topped with green pepper, onion & mushrooms and about 6 oz of Genesee cream ale
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer, Yoplait greek 100 yogurt
    Lunch: Scrambled eggs with peppers, naval orange
    Snack: Kirkland protein bar
    Dinner: Buffalo wild wings chicken ranch wrap, fries
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: 3 egg omelette with sauteed onions and peppers, cheddar cheese
    Snack: Strawberries and a banana
    Dinner: Morningstar "Chicken" with rice and veggies
    Dessert: 1/2-1 cup of ice cream. We have both an Edy's flavor and a low cal mint flavor in the freezer, so one of those two!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cranberry orange walnut protein muffin, seitan sausage

Lunch: Shredded carrots, jicama, and apple with cilantro-citrus dressing, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Maple butternut squash soup

Snack:
    Clementine
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and a halo
    Lunch: Salad w/ mixed greens, cracked pepper turkey, red onion, radish, blue cheese and OPA blue cheese greek yogurt dressing & blue diamond nut thins
    Dinner: Skinnytaste General Tso's Chicken over Birds Eye - Steamfresh Riced Cauliflower
    Snacks: Rice cake and probably a SF pudding cup or Halo top
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:strawberry & cream meal replacement
    snack 1: 100g strawberries & 100g of pinapple
    Lunch: ranch tuna packet, 2 slices of 45cal fit & active multigrain bread w/ lettuce,tomato, &onion w/ ritz sour cream & onion crackers
    snack 2: Greek nonfat coffee yogurt
    Dinner: chicken sandwhich & sweet potato fries OR idk lol
    Snacks 3 : aldis version of HT vanilla bean
  • SteadyDoinIt281
    SteadyDoinIt281 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All eaten between 10:30a and 7:30p

Meal 1: 10oz coffee, 1 oz unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp mct oil, 2 large brown eggs, 1 c spinach, 1 pc bacon, 1 slice jalapeno
    Snack 1: 1 oz raw almonds
    Meal 2: 2 c green leaf lettuce, 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 oz lemon juice, 4 oz leftover pork loin, 12 dark chocolate chips
    Snack 2: 4 oz whole plain greek yogurt, 1/4 c honey almond granola
    Meal 3: 5 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 c quinoa, 2 c spinach
    Dessert: 4 oz whole plain greek yogurt, 16 dark chocolate chips, 5 strawberries