New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I am totally jonesing for the Mars company to start offering their protein Snickers in the U.S.

How much protein for the calories though?
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think a regular snickers actually has more protein than those things
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I am totally jonesing for the Mars company to start offering their protein Snickers in the U.S.

200 calories, 18 protein
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Finally got these at my store. I was surprised at how big they are.
    Pretty tasty too!

https://wellsmanagedcontent.blob.core.windows.net/products/chilly-cow-product-hero/cc-brown-butter-salted-caramel-bars.v2.png7b5gggec39t6.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    18d92v2s6idc.jpg

Kemps frozen yogurt taste very good flavor but where the heck are the chocolate chips or cookie dough pieces
  • vnb_208
    Options
    ckcdmgfdo8nq.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    ribgw4a70h2x.jpg

Didnt get them but i should have

Omg I need these where did you find them?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

200 calories, 18 protein

Wow, not bad. I'm surprised they haven't tested them out in the US with the whole protein (everything) trend going on, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe all this time I’ve been blatantly obsessed with cotton candy my friends waited until JUST NOW to tell me about this!!! It tastes like legit cotton candy, not bubble gum and it’s wonderul!!!! A bit nervous to try the caffeinated version since I’ve never had an energy drink before, but it’s so yummy and I have a final exam Tuesday so I’ll take my chances! $2.49 at the Vitamin shoppe

zsyncfdrk4fc.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    ribgw4a70h2x.jpg

Didnt get them but i should have

Omg I need these where did you find them?

Walmart!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I can’t believe all this time I’ve been blatantly obsessed with cotton candy my friends waited until JUST NOW to tell me about this!!! It tastes like legit cotton candy, not bubble gum and it’s wonderul!!!! A bit nervous to try the caffeinated version since I’ve never had an energy drink before, but it’s so yummy and I have a final exam Tuesday so I’ll take my chances! $2.49 at the Vitamin shoppe

zsyncfdrk4fc.jpeg

Ooo, love me some cotton candy! And zero calories too?! I might have to look for that.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2018
    Options
    8dips7uor7bh.jpeg
    csdb3g79n0c3.jpg

za1vnm0f6bkv.jpeg

These were excellent! I never saw this brand before. A nice sized portion for 100 calories. I expected them to be more like pop chips or quaker rice crisps. The base actually reminded me of cheerio flavor in cracker form, which sounds kind of gross given the savory flavors, but it gave a nice mild sweetness I enjoyed. I didn't expect to like them much because I HATE pea protein. Couldn't taste it at all.

BBQ were my favorite. I loved the flavoring on these, it was exactly like BBQ pringles flavor. I am picky about BBQ flavoring and a lot of chips/crackers get it wrong. They reminded me of a thicker version of BBQ pringles.

The spicy mango was sweet and spicy. Almost too spicy for me.

Green chili was pretty spicy as well, but had a nice chili taste. The sweetness of the "chip" really went with the flavor nicely.

The sea salt was my least favorite just because it was rather boring. Needed some cheese slices or salsa to dip them in, lol.

I would probably buy the bbq again since they were a nice size for 100 calories, the others were too spicy for me and the sea salt too boring.

@hgycta omg I didn’t know they made those either. I usually hate energy drinks because I find they taste weird but if you say tastes like cotton candy I’ll have to get next time I go to vitamin shoppe. Still hoping the cotton candy trend with start back up.

No picture but I tried the new cherry soda Oreos. My friend brought them to work and I had a bite but was terrible. I don’t think pop and chocolate go well together. The middle cream had a really authentic coke taste but it had little fizzy bits in it which were just weird with the chocolate cookie. I wouldn’t recommend.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    8dips7uor7bh.jpeg
    csdb3g79n0c3.jpg

za1vnm0f6bkv.jpeg

These were excellent! I never saw this brand before. A nice sized portion for 100 calories. I expected them to be more like pop chips or quaker rice crisps. The base actually reminded me of cheerio flavor in cracker form, which sounds kind of gross given the savory flavors, but it gave a nice mild sweetness I enjoyed. I didn't expect to like them much because I HATE pea protein. Couldn't taste it at all.

BBQ were my favorite. I loved the flavoring on these, it was exactly like BBQ pringles flavor. I am picky about BBQ flavoring and a lot of chips/crackers get it wrong. They reminded me of a thicker version of BBQ pringles.

The spicy mango was sweet and spicy. Almost too spicy for me.

Green chili was pretty spicy as well, but had a nice chili taste. The sweetness of the "chip" really went with the flavor nicely.

The sea salt was my least favorite just because it was rather boring. Needed some cheese slices or salsa to dip them in, lol.

I would probably buy the bbq again since they were a nice size for 100 calories, the others were too spicy for me and the sea salt too boring.

@hgycta omg I didn’t know they made those either. I usually hate energy drinks because I find they taste weird but if you say tastes like cotton candy I’ll have to get next time I go to vitamin shoppe. Still hoping the cotton candy trend with start back up.

No picture but I tried the new cherry soda Oreos. My friend brought them to work and I had a bite but was terrible. I don’t think pop and chocolate go well together. The middle cream had a really authentic coke taste but it had little fizzy bits in it which were just weird with the chocolate cookie. I wouldn’t recommend.

Ooh I also hate pea protein too so if you like those I’ll have to keep an eye out, thanks!

But yeah, I didn’t notice any weird after taste at all! The caffeinated version is still in my fridge but the caffeine free version was really good and still gave me energy! I’m hoping it’s not meant as a preworkout or anything, I have no clue what creatine was I just thought it was like a flavored sparkling water/soda alternative or something! I’m not crazy about the artificial sweeteners used (I’m always paranoid about the possible cancer link) but it’s so good I’ll take my chances xD I have no clue how long it’s been out!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm gonna rave about something salty -- Pop Corners Spicy Queso Chips! They are sooo good. They taste like a spicy Nacho Cheese Dorito, but are only 120 calories per serving.

I looked for these today. The store I was at had popcornere for 99¢, every flavor except that one! I will find them though.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It's not super new, but I tried the haagendazs dairy free peanut butter chocolate fudge bar last night. It was really good, although I have to admit that the dark chocolate flavor did overpower the peanut butter flavor (300c each bar). Not 100% sure it's worth 300C for such a small bar, though, even though it is super tasty.

7jip4vqkmjez.png
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

I'm not sure if these are new or not. I didn't buy them because they really didn't sound very good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

I'm not sure if these are new or not. I didn't buy them because they really didn't sound very good.

I just mentioned above I tried them. Save your money, they are not very good. Kind of fun just to try once to see how they taste though, lol.
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

I just mentioned above I tried them. Save your money, they are not very good. Kind of fun just to try once to see how they taste though, lol.

Sorry, I had missed that. I just scrolled up and read your review of them. I must admit, the little "fizzy bits" part has me intrigued now. Was it anything like Pop Rocks?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

Sorry, I had missed that. I just scrolled up and read your review of them. I must admit, the little "fizzy bits" part has me intrigued now. Was it anything like Pop Rocks?

Yes! It really reminded me exactly of pop rocks. It did really make the cream taste like fizzy soda. Even though they weren't that delicious and the cream was weird with the cookie, they were cool to try. I wouldn't eat them again though. I heard the kettle corn flavor is delicious and buttery, but I haven't tried them yet.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    0gwvqar7pht4.jpg

Maybe they’re a love it or hate it kind of thing. They got an 8/10 here:

https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2018/04/25/review-my-oreo-creation-cherry-cola-oreo-cookies/

I’m like that about mayonnaise. I hate it and anything with mayo in it, but everyone else seems to love it.