What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Salad consisting of the last of my Mediterranean "chicken", cottage cheese, red onion, cucumber, and cherry tomatos over spring mix
    Dinner: 2 slices of homemade tomato, spinach, and onion quiche with a cheese stick
    Dessert: 1/2 pint Chilly Cow Brownie Batter ice cream

Snacks are kind of up in the air today: I've currently accounted for an almond milk protein shake, greek yogurt, and the last slice of pizza from dinner the other night. I usually don't start eating for the day until around 11:30, and with everything else to go through I'm kind of doubtful I'll make it to the pizza slice snack.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Breakfast: Vat of black coffee & a piece of fruit
    Lunch: Leftover grilled drumstick, cucumber, peanut butter
    Dinner: 4oz sirloin steak, steamed broccoli, potato & leek soup

Snack: Salsa Verde Doritos - had a lot of left over calories
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, thin slice sargento cheddar cheese, 1 cup milk, 2 slices turkey bacon, blackberries, strawberries

Lunch: Chipotle burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, chicken, and veggies

Dinner: Small serving of homemade coconut shrimp and coconut rice.

Alas, I ate at maintenance today
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Breakfast: cinnamon apple pancakes topped with half a banana and maple syrup, soy milk

Lunch: indian spiced lentil soup with coconut milk and greens

Dinner: potato lentil salad with lemon dressing over romaine lettuce, split pea soup

Snack; gardein "meatballs" with spaghetti sauce on sourdough bread
  • nickssweetheart
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, thin slice sargento cheddar cheese, 1 cup milk, 2 slices turkey bacon, blackberries, strawberries

Sounds like you packed a lot of delicious food into your maintenance calories. I'd call that a win. :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Sounds like you packed a lot of delicious food into your maintenance calories. I'd call that a win. :)

Ah yes. Well I saved calories by not adding on cheese, guac, or sour cream to the chipotle bowl. :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 2 fried eggs and black coffee
    A.M. post-5k snack: large orange mocha iced blended coffee (total calorie bomb type drink)
    Lunch: 2 tamales at a Mexican restaurant and 6 dried plums at home
    Dinner: crusted ahi tuna steak salad and white wine
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Good morning everyone,

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on a white roll with marmite and cheese. Orange juice.

Lunch: Cottage cheese with blueberries.

Dinner: Tuna pasta bake.

Snacks: Alpro soya yogurt with raspberries. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • nickssweetheart
    So my diary from yesterday doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to my plan. Some days...

Today I will adhere!

Breakfast; cinnamon apple pancakes topped with half a banana and maple syrup, soy milk
    Lunch: indian spiced lentil soup with extra lentils, coconut milk, and greens, an apple
    Dinner: split pea soup, orange, soy milk
    Snack: gardein "meatballs" with ketchup
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: steel cut oats (cooked after soaking overnight in almond milk/water mixture) with "tropical mix" dried fruit, coffee
    Lunch: homemade black bean burgers & oven fries, side salad of mixed greens, onion & carrots
    Dinner: I have no clue what my husband will drum up (maybe some tofu stir fry and mixed greens again) but the main event will be my blackberry crumb cake with blackberries we picked yesterday and pecan crumble topping. Yum!
  • nickssweetheart
    Breakfast: steel cut oats (cooked after soaking overnight in almond milk/water mixture) with "tropical mix" dried fruit, coffee
    Lunch: homemade black bean burgers & oven fries, side salad of mixed greens, onion & carrots
    Dinner: I have no clue what my husband will drum up (maybe some tofu stir fry and mixed greens again) but the main event will be my blackberry crumb cake with blackberries we picked yesterday and pecan crumble topping. Yum!

I don't suppose you ship to Kansas?
  • seltzermint555

I don't suppose you ship to Kansas?

haha I don't think I could get my husband to part with a single slice, to be honest...although we aren't far from Kansas!

• Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    Well, after reading this thread, I'm convinced that I'm eating too much or 95% of you are lying!!!! lol. Sigh, I think it's me eating too much.
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Breakfast

1 slice wheat bread with a hot link and mustard, 1 boiled egg, 2 cups skim milk latte with sugar free hazelnut cream 1 cup.water

Lunch

4 oz sirloin steak and hot sauce
    3 oz carrots .5 t butter
    Water for drink

Dinner

Maybe more steak because its already in the bottom of the fridge I just need to cook it and mixed veggies with a small baked potato added..more water would love more coffee but to late for that.
  • SMKing75
    SMKing75 Posts: 84 Member
    Brunch after a 6 mile walk: Grilled halibut over mushroom/pea risotto, 2 mimosas, coffee
    Dinner: Homemade sourdough pizzas w/salad

Snack: banana, WW protein bar
  • nooshi713
    Breakfast: Banana, one slice of toast and peanut butter, tea with honey.

Lunch/Dinner: Mini Boboli pizza with olives, carrots with ranch dip

Snacks: Nectarine, Yasso greek yogurt bar, chili mango slices
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Lite and fit Strawberry cheesecake yogurt, blackberries
    Lunch: Taco salad using Gardein meatless crumbles, black beans, red onion, tomatoes, cheese, and salsa over spring mix
    Snacks: Protein shake, cottage cheese with pepper
    Dinner: That spicy orange tofu recipe I've been seeing around the forums - can't wait to try it tonight!!
    Dessert: Chilly cow peanut butter ice cream
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Breakfast: High-fiber English muffin, slice of cheese and ham
    Lunch: Carrots, raspberries, strawberries, string cheese, mushroom ravioli
    Dinner: Jasmine rice, red beans with peppers, tomatoes, and onions, Cajun spiced chicken breast
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: hazelnut Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: teriyaki salmon burger with shredded lettuce and daikon, homemade cole slaw, English toffee ice cream bar (150 cal, love those!)
    Dinner: shrimp & crab ravioli with a vegan alfredo sauce, fresh pineapple for "dessert"
  • nickssweetheart
    Breakfast: oatmeal with cinnamon and soy milk, banana
    Lunch: white bean and kale minestrone, sourdough bread, olive oil, crushed red pepper
    Dinner: angel hair pasta with olives, red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, lentils
    Snack: mango