Breakfast: 31g of Honey bunches of oats w/ almond milk & 55g of a banana
    Snack 1: 100 g of watermelon
    Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt
    Snack 2: smart food kettle corn
    Dinner: Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
    Snack 3: Fiber One Cookie Dough Brownie
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced peppers and onions, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, crackers and cheese, Kirkland protein bar
    Snacks: Yoplait Greek Yogurt, Apple, watermelon
    Dinner: Riced cauliflower, grilled marinated chicken, broccoli, s'more cookie
    Late Snack: 1/2 pint Enlightened ice cream
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast: Thomas' Everything bagel thin with Fit & Active Neufchatel cheese
    Lunch: a salad (2oz chicken, romaine, croutons and a hardboiled egg with Ken's Light & Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn dressing) and a Halo
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots & Little Salad Bar roasted pine nut hummus
    Dinner: Sloppy Joe's with baked french fries and dill pickle spear
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Breakfast: 31g of Honey bunches of oats w/ almond milk & 55g of a banana medium hot black coffee w/ unsweetned coconut & jordan skinny white chocolate syrup
    Snack 1: Lowfat Greek Strawberry Yogurt
    Lunch: Fit and Act 45cal bread, turkey -lettuce & tomato w/ red onion w/ 4oz garlic asparagus soup
    Snack 2: Harvest Cheddar Sunchips
    Dinner: Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
    Snack 3: Fiber One Cookie Dough Brownie w/ Halo Top vanilla bean i/c
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Steelcut oats with cashew milk, dried apricots, and cardamom, pineapple

Lunch: Tofu scramble with lots of vegetables, orange, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Quinoa with puttanesca sauce, romaine lettuce with soy-sesame dressing
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover taco salad using Gardein crumbles, red onion, tomatoes, spring mix, cheese, and salsa if I can actually get the jar open today.... (really need to work on my arm muscles more....)
    Snacks: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, protein shake using almond milk, lite and fit strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt with blackberries
    Dinner: Lentil stuffed peppers!

Still have around 250 calories to play with.... maybe another cup of coffee today, or the ice cream from last night I never got around to eating!
  • chornak05
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced peppers and onions, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and snap peas, crackers and cheese, Kirkland protein bar
    Snacks: Yoplait Greek Yogurt, banana bread
    Dinner: 2 slices pizza, apple, mixed raw veggies
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Breakfast: banana, sliced apple with peanut butter

Lunch: tomato/kale/white bean minestrone, avocado sandwich on sourdough bread

Dinner: either pasta with sundried tomatoes. capers, olives, and artichoke hearts, or ginger peanut tofu over rice
  • lessfat757
    lessfat757 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast: 3 decaf coffees w/almond milk, small salad w/ 2 boiled eggs

Lunch: large salad w/ 3 boiled eggs, plus a cup of watermelon

Dinner: macaroni & meatballs in tomato sauce

Recipes:
    Salad: romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, pepperoncinis, jalapenos, sunflower kernels, toasted hemp hearts, and tahini goddess dressing

Pasta: tofu shirataki macaroni, meatless meatballs (Aldi brand has 16g protein for 180 kcals) and the pasta sauce is a jar from the store, watered down with fresh tomatoes, spinach, yellow squash, onion, tons of herbs/spices, and nutritional yeast.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited May 2018
    Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled with Muenster cheese and Rotel fire roasted tomatoes; Wholly Guacamole 100-calorie cup; spinach; watermelon
    Mid-morning snack: banana
    Lunch: tuna with riced cauliflower and peas; cottage cheese with Truvia Nectar, cinnamon, and peach slices
    Afternoon snack: rice cakes with PB2 and raisins
    Dinner: chicken breast; red potatoes; a veggie of some sort
    Evening snack: Halo Top sea salt caramel ice cream
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: More taco salad
    Snacks: Strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt, blackberries, protein shake
    Dinner: Leftover lentil stuffed peppers. Need to find a recipe for next week that uses lentils.... my recipe from last night called for two cups of COOKED lentils... I didn't read properly and ended up cooking two cups of dry lentils... lentils for days.
    Dessert: Chilly cow PB ice cream, hopefully.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Breakfast: crab quiche (Julia Child's recipe) with lettuce and strawberry kefir
    Lunch: leftover deep dish sausage pizza
    Dinner: risotto, salad, & steamed asparagus
  • chornak05
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced peppers and onions, fruit salad with strawberries, blueberries, mango and banana, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Snacks: Yoplait Greek Yogurt, apple
    Dinner: open faced cheeseburger, mixed veggies and pretzels
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Tofu scramble with vegetables, romaine with soy-sesame dressing and sriracha sauce

Lunch: 5-bean chili, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner:
    Harissa-vegetable soup, roasted asparagus
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Breakfast: 31g of Honey bunches of oats w/ almond milk & 93g of a banana medium hot black coffee w/ unsweetned coconut & jordan skinny white chocolate syrup
    Snack 1: ritz pb crackers
    Lunch: lean cuisine 4 cheese pizza
    Snack 2: smart food kettle corn
    Dinner: sad to say I have a wake and will be eating dinner after the wake dont know what will be served
    Snack 3: Fiber One Cookie Dough Brownie w/ Halo Top vanilla bean i/c
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, and a breakstones pineapple cottage cheese
    work snack: Roast beef/havarti rolled together
    Lunch: Lean Cuisine
    Dinner: baked chicken tenderloins, green beans, baked potato with sour cream

and a 500 calories extra for that boredom munching done at night, lol.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Breakfast: white bean/avocado/basil/lemon spread on sourdough toast, sliced roma tomato

Lunch: slaw of cabbage, apple. orange, sweet onion, and almonds with creamy chipotle dressing

Dinner: tomato/kale/white bean minestrone

Snack: banana
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: multigrain toaster waffle with raspberry jam, 1 boiled egg, coffee
    Lunch: 1/2 thin crust pizza with onions, mushrooms, jalapenos & provolone, mixed greens w/o dressing, matcha pear tea and slice of blackberry pecan crumb cake
    Dinner: chicken burrito bowl at Chipotle, no beans, cheese, or rice but with sour cream & extra fajita veggies (normally I do include either beans or rice but I went carb wild at lunchtime)
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Breakfast: Half a ONE Birthday Cake bar, which I threw in the trash because it was GROSS.

Snack 1: half a serving of goldfish crackers

Lunch: 4.5oz cocktail shrimp with a TBSP of cocktail sauce. A piece of health nut bread with a TBSP of pimento cheese under the broiler till bubbly then a slice of tomato on top. (I did a YouTube workout the first 1/2 of my break and was kinda rushing to throw something together before going back to work, hence the random choices!)

Snack 2: 10 Nut Thins crackers, 2 TBSP sliced almonds and dried cranberries, a cutie

Dinner: bunless mushroom/beef burgers over baby spinach and tomatoes with the usual toppings. Maybe some baked buffalo chips.

Following this plan, I will have calories left for ice cream!
  • momma_rose
    momma_rose Posts: 6 Member
    I have a question. It seems like you eat more filling things than I do which is awesome. But was wondering about keeping carbs under the limit. I'm having a real problem with using carbs up and having like 4 or 5 left for supper yet I have 995 calories left to use. I'm new. Guess you can tell lol. Would love your insight on it.