Weapons of Mass Reduction : Team August Challenge!

Options

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles today! That makes my total to 8 miles so far out of 12 committed.

Water - done! 88oz +1
    Food - logged and well under! +1
    Challenge - 21's and jumping jacks done! +1

I also did ab crunches but still trying to sooth my muscles so walking, challenge and abs were all I got done today!

Looking forward to the dancing tomorrow!
  • brotherjeem
    brotherjeem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Water - 96 oz...
    Food logged and under...
    Walked 2 miles...
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    TGIF! So my scale finally moved after 3 long weeks! Weapons of Mass Reduction I've lost 2.5 lbs this week and the week isn't over yet ;> I'm ready for some more challenges. Bring them on, because we're gonna win!

By the way here is my workout for yesterday (Thursday, 8/11):

*Under my calories
    * 128 + oz water
    *Walked 2 miles (Total=3.9 this week)
    *100 Wall push-ups
    *125 jumping jacks
    *100 Mountain climbers
    **CHALLENGE21s
    *10 m bum bum
    *2nd week 4th day Brazilian Butt LIft - Sculpt with 8lbs & resistant bands this includes (squats, lunges, jumping squats, overpress, deadlifts etc.) killer

***** I workout really late that's why I log it in the next morning****

5978368.png
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Alox - so proud of you!!!! You stuck with your routine and you got rewarded on the scale!!! You're doing GREAT!!! Keep it up!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    FRIDAY'S CHALLENGE:
    50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

It's official. I am going to die today.
    Those globe jumps kill me! I will try to do as many as possible but may have to modify to get it done!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES!
    This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout
    routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact
    your team captain for ideas.
    Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
    Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for
    the team!
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER
    ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own
    butt this week!
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
    Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need
    each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away!
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.
    Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • kristinascott
    Options
    Whooo next week is gonna be GoooooooD!!!! :D i am thinking after the challenge is over i am still gong to keep doing it & adding to my regular workout start over at week 1 & go thru the month & then all over again :D YEA!!!!!!
  • kristinascott
    Options
    FRIDAY'S CHALLENGE:
    50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

It's official. I am going to die today.
    Those globe jumps kill me! I will try to do as many as possible but may have to modify to get it done!

i agree!!!! but just try to do them in sets of ten. do ten rest for 2 mins the 10 more until they are done i think thats how i am going to tackle those lol
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Run 6 mph (19) minutes (2 miles)
    Walk 4 mph (8) minutes (.5 miles)
    Dance off 4 minutes
    Stair stepper 15 minutes
    Jog stairs 108 stairs
    Globe jumps 50
    Jumping jacks 100

80 ounces of water
    calroies under for the day

:o)
  • brotherjeem
    Options
    Food logged....well under.
    Water...104 oz.
    Walked 3 miles.
    Biked 6 miles....>10 m/h
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ok jogged for 9 mins and walked for 43mins!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    for our team to reach the 4000 ab crunches we each need to commit to 200 for the week. Which is only 40 crunches m - f.
    So really not as bad as it sounds. If you want to bust them all out on one day. I'm all for that as well. I thought it might be really cool if on Tuesday we could post that our 4000 crunches were done! That would be 200 on Monday. 100 over a period of 5 - 7 minutes isn't really bad at all. If you get abdominal cramping after these let me know P90 has some really great after stretches that immediately take the burn and cramp away. I'd die without the stretches. Let me know if you think you can commit to the 200 on MONDAY or if we want to do them 40, 50, 100 at a time.

RISE OF THE MACHINES! HERE WE COME!
  • brotherjeem
    Options
    weekly weigh in....down 4.4 lbs
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    for our team to reach the 4000 ab crunches we each need to commit to 200 for the week. Which is only 40 crunches m - f.
    So really not as bad as it sounds. If you want to bust them all out on one day. I'm all for that as well. I thought it might be really cool if on Tuesday we could post that our 4000 crunches were done! That would be 200 on Monday. 100 over a period of 5 - 7 minutes isn't really bad at all. If you get abdominal cramping after these let me know P90 has some really great after stretches that immediately take the burn and cramp away. I'd die without the stretches. Let me know if you think you can commit to the 200 on MONDAY or if we want to do them 40, 50, 100 at a time.

RISE OF THE MACHINES! HERE WE COME!

I can definitely do the 200 on Monday. I do 100 almost daily anyways!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Ooops, I forgot! I don't know if it's too late for my recipe to do any good or not, but just in case...

Gluten-free, flour-less pancakes

2 Bananas
    1 Egg
    1 (or 2) BIG tablespoons of almond butter (Nuetella works in a pinch.)

Blend well. Fry like pancakes in butter or coconut oil. Only flip these one time. They are light and will break easily so let them cook almost all the way through before flipping. (When bubbles appear on top and stay there, they're ready to flip.)

Drizzle with some organic honey or spread with some Nuetella and cut up some fruit on top. They are AWESOME!

(Makes 4-6 servings.)
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A VERY HAPPY GIRL..........Since starting this challenge.....I had set all my settings at zero & measured ( previously had lost 16 but was at a stand still for months) but I wanted to see just how much weight I could loose with this challenge. I had lost a little last weigh in & today I jumped on the scale & a total of 3 lbs lost since August 1st.

I was getting fustrated because of personal issues but I now see a light at the end of my tunnel....

THANK YOU GARY for all your encouragement and listening....You are changing so many lives and this is one of your callings.

To the team:
    Keep up the good work, even when you are stuck, keep going... you can accomplish anything and I am certainly one that can say this.... I had stepping stones & I basically crossed & crossing them everyday and you can too....

~Love & Believe~

Missy
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I think I already posted this but just in case I didn't, I completed the challenges for Thursday (the 21's, etc,) and completed yesterday's 100 jacks and 50 globe jumps, etc. Was within cals both days, and did an additional 2.3 miles to bring my total to just under 19 for the week. Drank water like crazy, etc. The only thing I didn't do was the 100 steps thing and the beyonce thing lol. I get points for everything else though! :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today's challenge, done. Will be within calories, and drowning myself in water! :)
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My workout today. Saturday so it's a shorter one than normal. I was told we had 10 miles to go to complete the 100mile challenge so I did that but I suspect we've exceeded that by now.

50 ab crunches.
    Stationary cycle: 11 miles, 82 rpm, 21.8 mph, 198 cals, 139 HR ave, 157 HR max.
    Rowing: 5000m, 21:10mins, 2:07 / 500, 28 SR, Drag 110, 230 cals, 149 HR ave, 159 HR max.
    50 * 30kg shoulder presses.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I completed the shoulder presses, 2 miles walked, and 100 ab crunches.

Happy Rest Day tomorrow... getting ready for MACHINES WEEK!!! lol

I'm committed to the 200 ab challenge on Monday -- are you????