New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Golden Oreo O’s: 2/10. Decent and sweet, but not nearly as exciting as regular Oreo O’s. If I was blindfolded, I’d never tell it was an Oreo based cereal. I added the mini marshmallows, but without them I wouldn’t have any motivation to eat them. Very disappointed.
    6vc1kc95dtb6.jpeg

I didn’t like Halo top’s blueberry cobbler because it reminded me of the Blueberry Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt. Im happy to report this one is A LOT better! 8/10. Not my favorite (that’s the caramel macchiato still), but very solid flavor that I’ll buy again without a doubt. Subtle, but still sweet. Perfect texture and not icy at all. Some pieces of peach, but not too many and not too few. Based off this pint, I know they’d do an excellent creamsicle. My father and older brother both loved it. My mother, who hates Halo Top ice cream because of its “artificial taste,” as she puts it, also loved it!

Darn! I bought the cereal yesterday afternoon. If I hate it I guess I can always pawn it off on the nieces/nephews.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Anyone ever try these?sfbfk0bkoibe.png
    8rnkid04qygm.png

THESE LOOK LIKE DA BOMB. Must find them.

The birthday cake cookie looks amazing!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Those SinFit cookies are 30% off for Memorial Day if you use the code BOOM. They have around 310 calories each which doesn’t seem too bad! I’m a sucker for sweets so I’m hoping this will replace some cravings! They also sell pancake mixes which are VERY tempting.... but I’m trying not to spend a bunch since I still have quite a bit of protein pancake mix on hand!
    idmtl09j6z7f.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Has anyone tried the PROyo!?
    6s3zazbpm394.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the PROyo!?
    6s3zazbpm394.jpg

They’re decent but not worth the calories in my opinion. My favorite was the dark chocolate toffee because the chocolate was super rich, but even that one was a little disappointing since it didn’t have much toffee in it :/ higher calories than Halo Top and Enlightened and it’s not even a full pint so I usually pass it over
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

BE_BrocFries_op3_17880180002_3D-Small-B.jpg

BE_CauliFries_op3_17880180102_3D-Small.jpg

My toddler loves those veggie fries. I'm pro-hidden vegetable, and pro-super easy and these hit both. I ate them and didn't love them, though I thought they were fine, but I am not a huge onion person and I could really taste the onion.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You know how Lays puts out the new flavored chips? I found Ridgies in Mozzarella and Marinara flavor in Duane Reade.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

BE_BrocFries_op3_17880180002_3D-Small-B.jpg

BE_CauliFries_op3_17880180102_3D-Small.jpg

My toddler loves those veggie fries. I'm pro-hidden vegetable, and pro-super easy and these hit both. I ate them and didn't love them, though I thought they were fine, but I am not a huge onion person and I could really taste the onion.

I love onions so I think you convinced me to try the cauliflower ones at least.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Golden Oreo O’s: 2/10. Decent and sweet, but not nearly as exciting as regular Oreo O’s. If I was blindfolded, I’d never tell it was an Oreo based cereal. I added the mini marshmallows, but without them I wouldn’t have any motivation to eat them. Very disappointed.
    6vc1kc95dtb6.jpeg

I didn’t like Halo top’s blueberry cobbler because it reminded me of the Blueberry Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt. Im happy to report this one is A LOT better! 8/10. Not my favorite (that’s the caramel macchiato still), but very solid flavor that I’ll buy again without a doubt. Subtle, but still sweet. Perfect texture and not icy at all. Some pieces of peach, but not too many and not too few. Based off this pint, I know they’d do an excellent creamsicle. My father and older brother both loved it. My mother, who hates Halo Top ice cream because of its “artificial taste,” as she puts it, also loved it!

Definitely agree on the Golden Oreo O's! Not very exciting & mostly just tastes like a generic sweetened cereal. It kind of reminds me of the Cap'n Crunch Sprinkled Donut cereal in taste & texture. It's not completely horrendous tasting, but there are more interesting cereals on the market. This cereal would be a good addition on ice cream at least.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    https://www.delish.com/food-news/a20900481/oreo-new-flavors-2018/
    6 new flavors to come out this year:
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Rocky Road
    Pistachio
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
    Peppermint Bark
    Birthday Cake with Mickey Mouse on the cookies to celebrate Mickey's 90th birthday
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    https://www.delish.com/food-news/a20900481/oreo-new-flavors-2018/
    6 new flavors to come out this year:
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Rocky Road
    Pistachio
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
    Peppermint Bark
    Birthday Cake with Mickey Mouse on the cookies to celebrate Mickey's 90th birthday
    YESSSSS FINALLY PISTACHIO SOMETHIHG FOR ME !
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    h7uh9wo293di.jpeg
    So after all that they ended up sending 3 of the 2oz cookies. They said they made changes to the formula, but the ingredients looked the same. However, the taste was terrible. I used to love the snickerdoodle 2oz, but these new ones had a weird flavor that I can't describe. The chocolate chip was inedible. Strong artificial flavor. Will not be buying them ever again if this is how they are from now on. Chocolate chip pb was not that good. Boring flavor to begin with since there is chocolate pb everything. The base cookie isn't peanut buttery enough. I really didn’t enjoy any of them. Only had few bites of chocolate chip it was so bad.

You should totally write them, tell them how bad they taste, and that you're glad your mfp friends' whose orders were cancelled should be happy about it now. :p

Straight fire response. love it ;)