New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    2s14tscwz0eb.jpeg
    Found them at Walmart today. Currently chilling in the fridge to try probably tomorrow. I did buy 1 of each flavor even though I’m not a huge caramel drink lover.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I just picked up one of the Jordan's Sugar Free Syrups today at my local TJMaxx after hearing much buzz. All they had at my store were Salted Caramel and Vanilla, and since Salted Caramel really isn't my favorite (I don't hate it, but it wouldn't be my first choice), I went with Vanilla. It's nice! I haven't tried it with coffee yet, but I mixed it into my plain yogurt with some coconut granola on top and it really sweetened it up. I wish it had a more distinctive vanilla taste. I really wanted English Toffee or Coconut but my store didn't have them :( What does everyone else think of this brand?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I just picked up one of the Jordan's Sugar Free Syrups today at my local TJMaxx after hearing much buzz. All they had at my store were Salted Caramel and Vanilla, and since Salted Caramel really isn't my favorite (I don't hate it, but it wouldn't be my first choice), I went with Vanilla. It's nice! I haven't tried it with coffee yet, but I mixed it into my plain yogurt with some coconut granola on top and it really sweetened it up. I wish it had a more distinctive vanilla taste. I really wanted English Toffee or Coconut but my store didn't have them :( What does everyone else think of this brand?

Unfortunately they are so good I’ve nearly tripled my coffee intake since finding them, LOL. I am not a huge salted caramel fan either, but I find the salted caramel syrup my favorite. I buy the salted caramel now in bulk. My other top would be the mocha. All other chocolate sugar free syrups I’ve had like Torani and da Vinci the chocolate flavors taste really artificial. The caramel chocolate truffle is fantastic as well as the caramel and regular pumpkin and the Irish cream.

I didn’t really like the vanilla much because it was nothing special and tasted like any other vanilla sugar free syrup. The chocolate peanut butter cup was good, but nothing like a peanut butter cup. Still wanting to find the butterscotch.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Cool, Noreen! Maybe I need to go back and get that caramel. I agree that the vanilla is very basic. I may just use it to sweeten plain yogurt and buy another for my coffee. I really wanna taste the flavor in my coffee. Pumpkin sounds very yummy! So you've tried other brands? Jordan's is the best of the lot?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Cool, Noreen! Maybe I need to go back and get that caramel. I agree that the vanilla is very basic. I may just use it to sweeten plain yogurt and buy another for my coffee. I really wanna taste the flavor in my coffee. Pumpkin sounds very yummy! So you've tried other brands? Jordan's is the best of the lot?

Yes I used to buy torani and da Vinci for years. I found da Vinci better than torani but these are by far the best I’ve tried. I also like these better because they are cheaper. I buy the, 3.99 per bottle at Marshall’s or tjmaxx whereas the other brands are always like 6-9 bucks at the store. That sucks your store only had two flavors. Maybe check out another store if you happen to be near like Burlington coat or Marshall’s.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Thanks the input! I'll definitely do that :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So apparently Halo Top’s vanilla and lemon pints are now 280 calories and their chocolate is 320 calories? They used to be my favorite lower calorie ones, that’s such a shame! Guess I’ll be scaling back on how many I get now >~< I wonder if there was a recipe change or if they were reporting less calories than they had??
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So, I saw this on my Facebook. In the comments someone said it's Quest chips. Has anyone heard of this? I hope the link works.

https://www.facebook.com/QuestNutrition/posts/2107820762591287
  • hgycta
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    So, I saw this on my Facebook. In the comments someone said it's Quest chips. Has anyone heard of this? I hope the link works.

https://www.facebook.com/QuestNutrition/posts/2107820762591287

Link works for me! Looks like the tortilla chips they had in the labs I never had a chance to try them but I hope they’re good, I love the regular chips!!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    skelter
    I LOVE the jordan's skinny syrups- they are a great addition to my coffee- i also go to TJ Maxx for about $3.99 a bottle- I love the salted caramel, the maple boubon pecan is so sweet you have to use a lot less, and the peanut butter cup is good too. I use in coffee, teas, even on plain low calorie yogurts or vanilla ice cream
  • hgycta
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I had zero plans on buying this gum but Target had 40% off on cartwheel so I got it and now I have to go back for more, it’s so good!!!!! Best flavor I’ve had by them hands down

EDIT: I gave some to my family to try, and my older brother said they taste like pixie sticks... and my parents and I agree with him 100%!!!! They all love it, and the flavor doesn’t fade as quick as their other flavors!
    564uafai8rln.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    ......espresso!?! YES PLEASE.
    wjdxcibn1vii.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I had zero plans on buying this gum but Target had 40% off on cartwheel so I got it and now I have to go back for more, it’s so good!!!!! Best flavor I’ve had by them hands down

EDIT: I gave some to my family to try, and my older brother said they taste like pixie sticks... and my parents and I agree with him 100%!!!! They all love it, and the flavor doesn’t fade as quick as their other flavors!
    564uafai8rln.jpeg

Ibotta also has buy one get one free cash back if you buy enlightened at target in case some of you guys didn't see. I noticed yesterday when I was there.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    wjdxcibn1vii.png

Count me in. I would probably try all three but the recent craz of adding spice to everything doesn’t always work out though chili and chocolate is a known good combination. The fiery sour patch kids weren’t really successful for me.
  • hgycta
    edited May 2018
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    wjdxcibn1vii.png

Count me in. I would probably try all three but the recent craz of adding spice to everything doesn’t always work out though chili and chocolate is a known good combination. The fiery sour patch kids weren’t really successful for me.

I used to have an open mind to spiced chocolate until 7-11 had their self serve Mexican hot cocoa which literally made me nauseous halfway through a 12 oz cup....

Also, The Dough Bar announced their national donut day menu. Some look good, but others like chili mango and nacho cheese Cheetos sound awful! They also have a green tea mochi which is a total copycat of Halo Top as far as I’m concerned
    https://www.doughbardoughnuts.com/collections/national-doughnut-day-week-menu
    i10rsmlrjwtf.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Cooking-Light-Magazine-White-Cheddar-Puffs.jpg?w=485&ssl=1

Do not waste your money on this! This basically has no discernible flavor other than blandness!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Cooking-Light-Magazine-White-Cheddar-Puffs.jpg?w=485&ssl=1

Do not waste your money on this! This basically has no discernible flavor other than blandness!

Plus I can get JAX cheese curls for 28g and 150 calories, which I find 100x more satisfying.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    wjdxcibn1vii.png

I used to have an open mind to spiced chocolate until 7-11 had their self serve Mexican hot cocoa which literally made me nauseous halfway through a 12 oz cup....

Also, The Dough Bar announced their national donut day menu. Some look good, but others like chili mango and nacho cheese Cheetos sound awful! They also have a green tea mochi which is a total copycat of Halo Top as far as I’m concerned
    https://www.doughbardoughnuts.com/collections/national-doughnut-day-week-menu
    i10rsmlrjwtf.png

English toffee with hershey gold toppings looks amazing. I still want to try these sometime, but don't want to spend so much unless there is an amazing sale. I just cant justify 4.00 per donut. The cheese one though... yuck.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    52126337?wid=325&hei=325&qlt=80&fmt=pjpeg

I like this. Not as sour as Greek yogurt, still 11g of protein for 120 calories, has a bit of tartness to it that I'm not crazy about that probably comes from the peach, but otherwise, tasty. Will try other flavors (I had a coupon for 3 so I got more). Good option for people who don't like Greek yogurt for sure.

Now if I could find APRICOT yogurts. It was my favorite flavor in France but the only brand I've found here is Fage fruit on the bottom, and I don't care for fruit on the bottom.
  • AmyNamey87
    AmyNamey87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    52126337?wid=325&hei=325&qlt=80&fmt=pjpeg

I like this. Not as sour as Greek yogurt, still 11g of protein for 120 calories, has a bit of tartness to it that I'm not crazy about that probably comes from the peach, but otherwise, tasty. Will try other flavors (I had a coupon for 3 so I got more). Good option for people who don't like Greek yogurt for sure.

Now if I could find APRICOT yogurts. It was my favorite flavor in France but the only brand I've found here is Fage fruit on the bottom, and I don't care for fruit on the bottom.

I used to not be a fan of fruit on the bottom, but after trying a few brands, I'm ok with it. Chobani has an apricot one that I've tried and really liked the taste of. I don't eat the fruit on the bottom ones from their container. I put them in a bowl and stir them around. Makes me feel better :D